Modi’s psyop against Pakistan

tsunami

Country flag
Even I don't understand what people want from Modi??

Everyone is saying that Pakistan is a nation which is dying. They want a war and for destruction of pakistan which will self destructive. When a Pakistani comes on forum and say we did Mumbai, pathankot and now Uri... What india could do??
These people answer look around in Pakistan and see how many terrorist attacks happening in your nation. But they will not even think about the same before abusing Modi.
Few members doesn't even want war they just want Modi to work on Baluchistan strategy. Is he not working on it already?
Many nation will criticize Pakistan for it's policies. Now govt. official will from any nation will support Pakistan and these people will like look it's us who is being isolated.

Some idiots even have started saying Congress and AAP is batter. Same congress which never even Mentioned Baluchistan, gilgit baltistan Indus Water Treaty, MFN status to pakistan and isolation of Porkis. And AAP??
Remember that kejri bastard refuse to comment against pakistan in an interview after pathankot attack.

I believe Modi always said Pkistan ko usi ki Bhasha me jawab dunga. Pakistan has language of terrorism and proxy warfare. Modi should and I guess will reply in the same. Sadly we will never have any confirmation on the same.

alphacentury

Country flag

........................................................................................................

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
It is of extreme maturity that PM Modi has not given in to idiot populace crying for open military confrontation without having iota of understanding of 4th generation warfare. Except the idiot populace everyone knows with Uri attack PA wanted IA to get into open cross border confrontation with it. And timing is such that PA may have been dreaming of Operation Grand-slam 2.0 with the hope that they will be able to sandwich IA with PA on west and insurgents supported by separatists on eastern side. May be they were or still are thinking that they will be able to worsen the situation in valley so much so that Kashmir might fall in their hands.Though in years till Pakistan ceases to be a nation this dream will never come true. But in case of open confrontation the situation would have become dire nevertheless. So it's of great sense on part of PM and team that they are waging a multi front 'defensive-offence' instead of giving in to demands of idiot populace and wage an open military response which can never achieve anything meaningful unless objective is taking back POK which in itself is a thing set bit too far in future.

It is quite sensible to blow multiple PA columns to dust in Pakistan itself using TTP spending a fraction of what an open confrontation with PA will require. And later option might achieve what, just killing few dozens of hopeless PA soldiers in POK while losing quite many of ourselves as well? By any standards former option is a way sensible decision which apparently has already been taken.

So let idiots call Modi whatever, for the people who understands things war with Pakistan is going on ever since Ajit Doval took chair of NSA. And after Uri it is only getting intense. God help PA who are now set to pay through all their holes their Allah given them, too bad all will happen in their own Pakhana-land.

Currently PM modi has very good and experienced people around him who have personally dealt the situation of crisis and security related issues. Have been involved in psyops and other operations related to south Asia. Un like before some one from foreign service becoming NSA have no experience in security related issues.

They know where to hit the Pakistan. The civilians need to doubt their military's action and this will soon be a reality for sure.
This is the reason military is showing off in Islamabad. But Just Punjab and Islamabad is not Pakistan.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Currently PM modi has very good and experienced people around him who have personally dealt the situation of crisis and security related issues. Have been involved in psyops and other operations related to south Asia. Un like before some one from foreign service becoming NSA have no experience in security related issues.

They know where to hit the Pakistan. The civilians need to doubt their military's action and this will soon be a reality for sure.
This is the reason military is showing off in Islamabad. But Just Punjab and Islamabad is not Pakistan.
They should have readied these plans just after pathankot attack, & should have executed those plans by now,

harsh

Country flag
Once there was a time we want revenge we want to death to terrorists.
But we have liberal governments and their famine policies.

Now I personally don't want revenge I don't want death of terrorists by bullet. Its too easy and not enough.

I want complete destruction of Pakistan. And it can not done by any covert operation.

We have to go through each and every prospect of war and diplomacy.

We have to increase our strength and degrade their economy and their social and geographical structure. Need to isolate them globally. Need to attack them where they are least expecting.
Slowly but consistently destroy them burn them to ashes. That what I want from modi now.
And he is doing that before I start wishing it.
But speed is slow some more pace is required now.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
the psyops is affecting Indians more than Pakis

1) they want complete destruction of Pakistan
2) they are literally watching news to see if something happened in Pakistan
3) pakis as usual making fun , that India is a baniya state.Well we Indians too calling India a baniya state.
4) psyops no psyops pak military is expansionist and punjabi pak supports their military.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Afghan militants attack Pakistani check posts near border
Published: September 26,2016

PESHAWAR: Militants from Afghanistan fired on Pakistani check posts in Mohmand and Bajaur agencies near the Pak-Afghan border, military’s Frontier Corps (FC) said on Monday.

“Terrorists from Afghan side carried out extensive and heavy firing on different posts of security forces in Mohmand and Bajaur agencies,” FC spokesperson toldThe Express Tribune.

“In Tehsil Bazai of Mohmand Agency, terrorists fired on Salala top with heavy weapons… Terrorists also carried out heavy firing on Wolai top Post, Bazai, Mohmand agency… In Tehsil Loi Mamund, Bajaur Ageny, terrorists carried out heavy sniper firing on Saleem-II post.”

According to the paramilitary force, Pakistani troops befittingly responded to the heavy shelling, forcing the enemy guns to go silent.

This is not the first time Pakistani border security officials came under fire from the Afghan side. In June this year, heavy armed clashes had broken out at the Torkham border after Afghan security forces resorted to unprovoked firing injuring two people. Pakistani workers were building a gate on the Pakistani side of the Torkham border when they came under fire from the Afghan side.
=======================================================================================

If we change "Afganistan" with "Pakistan" and "Pakistan" with "India" in the above news then it sounds the same story of India-Pak ceasefire violations.Pakis tasting their own medicine.The relations might not get better in future since Pakis are kicking out Afgan refugees from Pakistan.

Now Pakis are gonna say India is behind this "attack".

Pakis are calling Afganistan as "Hindustan ki kuttayaaah"

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Modi do not believe in war. Modi follows the ideology of Chaitanya who said that he did not consider a king great who win wars but great is one who forces enemy to put his weapons down without fighting the war.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
India steps up radio wars against Pakistan, AIR service says Nawaz Sharif is 'weak'

NEW DELHI: Radio has become akey part of India's message war against Pakistan. "Religion and terrorism cannot be the state policy for any country" — that's the central message in the 16 post-Uri bulletins AIR's External Services Division has broadcast to listeners in Pakistan, with special stress on reaching Balochistan.

This shortwave service has also broadcast Quran verses that talk of peace, and every bulletin says "terrorism doesn't find a place anywhere in the Islamic code".

Two bulletins carried this message: "The Quran forbids killing of innocent non-combatants. It says terrorism is above all murder and murder is strictly forbidden in the Quran. Hence, those promoting terror in the name of Islam are in the wrong."

India's radio battles are also directly political. One bulletin talked of how Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif appeared to be a "weak leader" when he referred to both "terrorist Burhan Wani and Kashmir" in his United Nations General Assembly speech recently. The bulletin said Sharif was "wrongly using religion to justify terror". Top government officials, who spoke off record, said All India Radio's Perception Management Wing has been working overtime to communicate "India's policy of zero tolerance of terror" to Pakistani listeners.

Indian officials say AIR's bulletins, a mix of news and commentary, reach not just Pakistani citizens but are also closely heard by government and military leaders in Pakistan.

Current AIR efforts represent a significant upgrade of its Pakistan service. "This time there has been much more planning on the content...we wanted a direct and stern message to go out," a senior Prasar Bharati official said.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Bangalibaba

Country flag
As I said earlier, I am kind of a newbie here and lthough I agree with almost all the posts/views by the Shifus, my take is a little different here.
Although I was a strong votary of a Strongman Modi since long, and being there with him in couple of rallies in Bengal and observing him closely, can safely say his thinking is way more sinister than what most people actually realize. Also I want to clarify, that by no means, I want to sound like a Modi apologist, nor I am posting this to defend him or his actions or inactions.
Just to add, some of us jingoes had a quick little chat with the NSA, when Modi was touring Malaysia in Nov last year, and being an associate of 'Overseas Friend of BJP' we could be candid there. One thing I can say,Doval is rightly termed as Devil in Pakistan,even his own security detail would conform that. Also I personally had a chance to talk to Ram Madhav, one of the brains behind BJP-PDP alliance and J&K prabhari. I could have a direct chat with him for a couple of mins. and trust me he may shoot off mouth sometimes, he's no paltry one either.
"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak"
"The good fighters of old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy"
Both are Sun Tzu quotes from the famed 'The Art of War'. In my humble view I think we need to Modi's Kojhikode speech and 'Mann ki Baat' a little seriously. M-D combination is actually applying Chinese medicine to a Chinese patient. Although post Parrikar period, there has been a betterment of Logistics and deposits, we're still off 30 day War wastage reserve.
In my view M-D is being sinister here, they're not willing to give any clue of the Indian military preparedness or temperament.It's all wrapped in a cloak of vagueness. Barring Diplomatic offensive and a little Economic offensive like IWT & MFN, nothing substantial will be done till we're ready for overt Action.BJP will not act aggressive, just to appear weak when the forces have been asked to sharpen their bayonets and you can trust me when I say they're sharpening their bayonets as we discuss this issue now. Govt. will be high on rhetoric and sound alarm in foreign capitals, but that's it. I doubt whether we'd want to tip off by removing the 'Lowlife' Abdul Basit even. We may go for an all out war even him being present here, just to rub it in.
Modi has to make sure that we need to be 'beyond the possibility of defeat' even if the jungjoo qaum uses TNWs,otherwise BJP may kiss any chance of coming back to power for the next 15-20 years. So capability building would be of prime importance in coming days.
I think we'll see an overt reaction by winter time, improbably by this year or the next but within 2018/19 winter time, just like 1971, just to cut off any direct military/infantry level intervention by you know who. Also every war/overt action has to achieve a political objective, as for a country like India, war is always a political option unlike our western neighbor and it must serve deliver a political result. Unless we're pretty sure our political objective will be met, and the question of defeat if negated, we cannot deep dive into an overt action just to calm some nerves, statecraft and especially warcraft cannot happen due to public pressure. Remember the mightiest America went on to famed 'War on terror' on 7th October 2001 and not on 9/12, the very next day! Even for the mightiest it took almost a month to go on a war.YOu'll remember Mrs. Gandhi went on to Diplomatic offensive from Oct/Nov 1970, and started touring the foreign capitals. But when did the FM Manekshaw launch the attack? 3rd December 1971, almost 13/14 months later. Like now, Indian Armed forces were sharpening their bayonets and increasing the capabilities during this long time so that any chances of failure is absolutely negated.
That brings us to the last & moot question, what can be the immediate political objective of an overt action? Secession of Balochistan is a long process may be 2/3 or 5 year plan, Sindhu desh, Pakhtunistan even longer. But if M-D duo stays in power till 2024, you can be rest assured the Pakistan as we know it would not survive till then. So what can be the immediate Political objective in next 1/2 or 3 years? For me it's one and only POJK & GB. Remember Doval's famous speech at BSF function? Well here's the link --> http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 391553.cms
If this is the mindset of the present dispensation and if we're to believe the reports that India's Pak policy is managed by Doval himself, it all starts to make sense.
This will ensure China's OBOR plan for access to Arabian Sea is taken care off and the biggest message for world community, that India has arrived. Also it'll put an end to Pakistan's 'Last Hope' CPEC and will speed up their degeneration and eventually disintegration.
So till we have that capability or capacity, we should act normal and create hoopla on the diplomatic fora and appear weak while continue to sharpen the bayonets. That'll indeed be the revenge, which will be served chilled.

And if all these inaction is just another 'Strategic Restraint' in another form and shape, will be happy to eat crow in May 2019..

Below are the few pics which will probably ensure that I was not just making this up.. :)

Attachments

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Also just to add remember Modi called a meeting of Service Chiefs,there was IA Chief, Air Chief but Vice Chief of Navy.Adm. Lanba was in Delhi that day, but did not attend. Pray tell me why Navy Chief did not attend this meeting? This is the news --> http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/pm-modi-meets-army-navy-air-force-chiefs/article9143170.ece
Now understand the game being played..
What are you implying? What is the relevance of navy chief not attending?

Bangalibaba

Country flag
What are you implying? What is the relevance of navy chief not attending?
It was said, he wasn't there in town. But he could've joined in from any part of the globe via Video Link.Which probably he did but cannot say for a certainty.
Second point, it may be another psy ops that we're not taking the naval option seriously as yet, coz per Pakistan's full spectrum doctrine, in case of a naval/economic blockade they may exercise a nuke Attack first. So we may want to call their bluff first. Coz if on the very first day they use nukes,India will ensure that the letter 'P' in Pakistan is made into an arid land.
Thirdly conventional attacks on an adversary generally start with either Air Raids or Infantry movements.On all our wars/battles this has been the scenario. If we want to change the rule of the game, where do we start now? Another mind game..
And lastly guess which is the weakest leg of the Pakistani Armed Forces? If you figure this out, you'd understand how the game is being played.
"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.” - Sun Tzu,

sorcerer

Country flag
"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.” - Sun Tzu,
Absolutely...and to the point to a good extent..

Rahul Singh

Country flag
They should have readied these plans just after pathankot attack, & should have executed those plans by now,
Actually,URI is the testimony of those plans not only been put in place but also working as well. You know many question timing of URI and hence call it a false flag operation. But the question is why PA supported terrorist attack directly on IA with aim of killing as many soldiers as possible if they were not aiming a direct response from IA? Wasn't such response under Mr Modi was well expected?

My conclusion. PA is desperate as it is suffering a lot in Balochistan and FATA. So they want to us to get too engaged in Kashmir so that we let go our ambitions in Pakistani interior. Also somehow PA managed to get separatists on their toes (after killing of Burhan Wani ) and for so long that they might have fantasised a successful Operational Grandslam version 2016.

PA played it all well but they miscalculated Modi & Teams' smartness. PA must have been sure of a open military response and must have planed to sandwich India between them and separatists. But Modi and Team outsmarted PA. Now there will be or already is a response in place. Did not the DGMO said at place a time of our choosing. If PA and ISI is any smart they should better worry about their own military installations...... Many more PNS Mehran is in making. And Pakistanis will lose many more aircraft at fraction of cost of it would have by a direct IAF raids.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
nothing unusual

as in the past it is still great talk and tiny action , or more accurately no substantial action whatsoever !

parliament attack, mumbai 2008, pathankot , uri

still no action !

please comment in my thread ....
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...s-give-advance-notice-of-action-to-pak.77473/

especially to my suggestion that every senior politician MUST serve one month per annum at the LOC

@Ramdasrathsuryavanshi
@Ankit Purohit @raja696 @aditya10r
@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @aditya10r @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @kstriya @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @Mikesingh @mayfair
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel @Rahul Singh @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

Last edited:

Rahul Singh

Country flag
nothing unusual

as in the past it is still great talk and tiny action , or more accurately none at all !

parliament attack, mumbai 2008, pathankot , uri

stll no action !
In fourth generation warfare response will never be visible only pain will be. I don't think they made Ajit Doval NSA for nothing. Do follow interesting events at Afghan-Pak border, inside Balochistan and FATA. Karachi is always a favourable place. And how to forget anti-Pakistan protests in POK. Just to mention none of these events are random and neither URI is. URI may very well be a response.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles