Modi's India votes against Israel once again

Should India change its position in future on resolutions against Israel?

• Total voters

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But you are missing the point. The RW which is here today is much stronger and much more righter than what existed ten years back. That's why I am saying its worth the wait if the alternate is better. As of now, bjp has no incentive to improve nor will it have any in future so long as we vote to them without any question
I get that. Believe me I do get what you are saying about lack of incentives and punishment. They are now taking RW voters for granted precisely because they know there's no alternative.

However, I am simply doing a cost-benefit based on the likelihood of a real RW party rising in the next decade capable of forming a government at the center. Unfortunately, I don't see much possibility of one while the danger of country sliding further into darkness under Congi or Khicdi rule where the Mamtas and Lalu and Kejris of the world wield influence over our foreign and defense policies is frightening.

What's happening in WB and Kerela is happening now, with RW on SM. I don't see any impact to be very blunt. Twitter trends don't have any real impact. You need people on the ground in WB and Kereal; that as of now only RSS can provide along with the other so called Hindu outfits.

Honestly bjp has been in power in GUJ, MP , Haryana etc. Education is a state subject and not a central one. So what step has BJP taken to strengthen the RW in schools? Why even Gujarat's education is crap?
Education might be state subject but schools affiliated by central board such as CBSE have to teach what they are told to by these boards.

Even so, while there have been some half-hearted attempts, on the whole little has changed in these states. Dina Nath Batra is still trying though, he might achieve some success.

I am not defending BJP, they are simply the least worse of bad options.

Illusive

Country flag
Yes, investors care about our UN vote. Never mind that investors are private parties looking to make money while Israel govt is a govt entity looking to form allies and military partnerships. But go ahead dude. Defend why bending over backward is glorious:tsk:
India is forming alliance and military partnership with Israel, that is real deal. India supporting Palestine in UN, lip service, fake. Does it change anything on ground, similarly vice versa in Kashmir issue.

Israel partnership comes at a cost for us, we pay, it ain't free. Israel is friendz with China too, remember Lavi, even US doesn't trust Israel on this. Don't be too emotional about Israel, they hate pak, and we can use that as leverage, but not against China. So we need to play smart and keep everyone in our zone.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
BJP is allowing the "experts" to do their job. RSS is a better positioned than BJP as far as strengthening the RW ideology is concerned. In all BJP-ruled states RSS has firmly established itself, very little space is left for Evangelists and Islamists to spread their wings.

It is next to impossible to run such schemes through government-owned infrastructure because of lack of motivation, lack of loyalty to particular ideology, hidden political allegiances and corruption.

RSS-run schools won't change their curriculum after change in government but government-run schools can. It also provides BJP-led governments an option of deniability.

At grass-root level RSS is a much bigger force than BJP and RSS' cadre on ground is more motivated than BJP's cadre or government employees.
???? So are you defending lack of reforms to teach actual history in BJP ruled states like Gun where it has been in power for 2 decades all the while blaming education for the pathetic lack of self respect among Hindus?

And why should bjp indulge in possible denial? We are not talking about Hindus sponsored terrorism. We are only talking about teaching correct history

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Education might be state subject but schools affiliated by central board such as CBSE have to teach what they are told to by these boards.

Even so, while there have been some half-hearted attempts, on the whole little has changed in these states. Dina Nath Batra is still trying though, he might achieve some success.

I am not defending BJP, they are simply the least worse of bad options.
Dude....?

How many schools does CBSE covers vs the state?

And seriously. What excuse does bjp has for not having gun under ideological thumb beside being incompetent fucks or same as CONgis?

I get that. Believe me I do get what you are saying about lack of incentives and punishment. They are now taking RW voters for granted precisely because they know there's no alternative.
No. Bjp does not get that only because they take the rw for granted. Only if we give other rw parties a chance or a middle finger to bjp will BJPigs ever realise their mistake. This can't happen so long as we vote them in. Yo are missing the bigger objective for short term window dressing

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
India is forming alliance and military partnership with Israel, that is real deal.
Which should be backed with action on diplomacy too. There is no way to justify calling Israel allies when we backstab/straight staAb them at every instance.

India supporting Palestine in UN, lip service, fake. Does it change anything on ground, similarly vice versa in Kashmir issue.
This thinking itself is wrong. Giving diplomaric support to cunts who don't give it back is nothin less than ass licking. But hey, I am used to Hindus lacking self respect at this point.

Israel partnership comes at a cost for us, we pay, it ain't free. Israel is friendz with China too, remember Lavi, even US doesn't trust Israel on this. Don't be too emotional about Israel, they hate pak, and we can use that as leverage, but not against China. So we need to play smart and keep everyone in our zone.
I am not being emotive. I am being rational. Every diplomatic action should have go two ways. Voting against Israel to pacify arapians when they vote against us vis a vis pak is just pathetic ass licking and nothing more. In fact this level of blatant double standards which is even more laughable. at least leftist whores show consistency in their policy in this regard. But, why bother with consistency when you can justify impotence. India voting against Israel when developing weapons with it is nothing short of whore talking about importance of celibacy.

In fact, the whole world knows what Indian position is vis a vis Israel is, even araps. That is blatant when we buy/codevelop weapons from them. Voting against them just to pacify araps is either - too impotent to stand up for our friends and expecting equal treatment in diplomacy(you will get my vote only when you vote for me) or too impotent to stand up the anti national whores in India .

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
When it comes to money, whores give blowjobs too. Just like India has given to araps, for investing few dinars here. As an indian ,You all must feel very proud of this too:puke:

Hey Indian defending this shit, congratulations for thinking like whores. Paisa trumps honor and self respect. Just like how whores think. Awesome

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
@Mad Indian Don't understand how you managed to equate BJP with Zionist supporters.
BJP is a Hindutvabadi organisation, and passively works against the gain of political influence of Muslims in India. That does not mean it has to support Zionists and whatever they do in the world.
Yes, the Muslims are the enemies of Zion, but that doesn't mean India is a friend. It is only your lack of understanding of Zionist and the rules and methods of Zionism which makes you lash out illogically at BJP.
First understand what and who Zionists are, then understand what and who BJP is. And then think about adding 2 and 2 and getting 5!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
When it comes to money, whores give blowjobs too. Just like India has given to araps, for investing few dinars here. As an indian ,You all must feel very proud of this too:puke:

Hey Indian defending this shit, congratulations for thinking like whores. Paisa trumps honor and self respect. Just like how whores think. Awesome
BJP is getting awesome treatment from the media and is probably going to fail in the Bihar elections. May be that justifies the current vote to get few minority votes.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
BJP is getting awesome treatment from the media and is probably going to fail in the Bihar elections. May be that justifies the current vote to get few minority votes.
Another one of those classic bjp strategy pander uto Hindus with words while doing exact same thing congis does. = profit

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@Mad Indian Don't understand how you managed to equate BJP with Zionist supporters.
BJP is a Hindutvabadi organisation, and passively works against the gain of political influence of Muslims in India. That does not mean it has to support Zionists and whatever they do in the world.
Yes, the Muslims are the enemies of Zion, but that doesn't mean India is a friend. It is only your lack of understanding of Zionist and the rules and methods of Zionism which makes you lash out illogically at BJP.
First understand what and who Zionists are, then understand what and who BJP is. And then think about adding 2 and 2 and getting 5!
Zionists fitting laser pods to IAF aircrafts during Kargil actually helped the Mujahideens sitting on mountain tops. Also, Palestinians never supported Pak's illegal occupation of POK.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Zionists fitting laser pods to IAF aircrafts during Kargil actually helped the Mujahideens sitting on mountain tops. Also, Palestinians never supported Pak's illegal occupation of POK.
Were the laser pods given free of charge?
Were the laser pods of Israel one and only in the world?

BJP does not support Palestine either.
But that doesn't mean they support Zionists.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What a bunch of bull.

Israel is our friend and they deserve our support. Arabs are not our friends and are the biggest sponsors of Porkis. If you think that voting for them and trying to give few diplomatic BJs to them is great, please by all means go ahead. Defend it that India is ashore which needs to give bjs for a few dinars

And what kind of hindutva org is bjp if it s wants to win muzzies votes b supporting their vision of ummah. I thought hindutva is about cultural nationalism or whatever fuck that means and that it should be India first.

India stands to gain nothing by voting for araps when araps have always sided with porkis against India. So if bjp is indeed nationalist hindutva, it should be getting muzzies to vote for Israel or stand neutral into his BS in ME. Not pander to their ummah ideology . who kills whom into hat barbaric land is none of our concern, specially when none of those getting killed are our allies

the mental gymnastics you people do is so amazing that I can't believe you all are not politicians yet. Sure you must be one hell of a thinker to equate BJP hindutva with pandering to muzzies and their ummah:frusty:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

BJP does not support Palestine either.
But that doesn't mean they support Zionists.
But they were given on time when the French refused. Do you expect Arab mullahs to get down from camels and install them?

The above vote supports Palestine and backstabs Israel.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And for all the talk about pakis being whores for selling their services to four fathers, Indians sure think twice about whoring themselves for Arabs and muzzies. But then again self respect was never really a strong suit of Hindus so why bother with logic.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And Arabs gave us what weapons exactly, let alone for fre? More moronic and pathetic attempt to justify this diplomatic blow job India has given for the Arabs

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
What a bunch of bull.

Israel is our friend and they deserve our support. Arabs are not our friends and are the biggest sponsors of Porkis. If you think that voting for them and trying to give few diplomatic BJs to them is great, please by all means go ahead. Defend it that India is ashore which needs to give bjs for a few dinars

And what kind of hindutva org is bjp if it s wants to win muzzies votes b supporting their vision of ummah. I thought hindutva is about cultural nationalism or whatever fuck that means and that it should be India first.

India stands to gain nothing by voting for araps when araps have always sided with porkis against India. So if bjp is indeed nationalist hindutva, it should be ge5ibg muzzies to vote for Israel or star neutral into his bs in me. Not pander to their ummah ideology .

the mental gymnastics you people do is so amazing that I can't believe you all are not politicians yet. Sure you must be one hell of a thinker to equate BJP hindutva with pandering to muzzies and their ummah:frusty:
A lot of guys have watched too much anti-Zionist propaganda and really believe that a bunch of guys are screwing the whole world. So much that they fail to see explicit Ummah Chummah of Pak and other muslim nations. Not to forget, how these countries supported Pak with moral and explicit military weapons in all wars against India.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
But they were given on time when the French refused. Do you expect Arab mullahs to get down from camels and install them?
To be fair, French dint refuse AFAIK. They even allowed the mirage to be modified for use in lightening speed to integrate Israeli weapons

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
A lot of guys have watched too much anti-Zionist propaganda and really believe that a bunch of guys are screwing the whole world. So much that they fail to see explicit Ummah Chummah of Pak and other muslim nations. Not to forget, how these countries supported Pak with moral and explicit military weapons in all wars against India.
The whores which advocate Iran relations have no shame either. Iran has helped porkis in all their major wars. It has never taken our position ever. Hindus are just pathetic. There is no getting around it. What's more pathetic is when they try to hide that fact with bs excuses

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
What a bunch of bull.

India stands to gain nothing by voting for araps when araps have always sided with porkis against India. So if bjp is indeed nationalist hindutva, it should be getting muzzies to vote for Israel or stand neutral into his BS in ME. Not pander to their ummah ideology . who kills whom into hat barbaric land is none of our concern, specially when none of those getting killed are our allies

Israel is our military supplier. Not a friend. In fact it is Israel which is a whore. A whore who flashes the holocaust pussy time and again and draws millions from clients like USA and Germany. Somehow you people also got the idea that India can also be a client of Israel at par with those self loathing countries like USA and the West.
Personally I do not support Modi going to Arabia and doing what he did. I too think of it in the same way as you think. He should not have done that. For this, I have no sympathy for him, for pandering to Arabs. So on this we are on the same page.
But I re-iterate. Do not equate Hindutva with pro-Zionist fanboyism.

The above vote supports Palestine and backstabs Israel.
It does not backstabs, it slaps on the face. Something a whore needs from time to time when it becomes too demanding and presumptuous.
India should blame itself and not the French. Delays were not caused by French either. It was lack of planning on part of India.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
The whores which advocate Iran relations have no shame either. Iran has helped porkis in all their major wars. It has never taken our position ever. Hindus are just pathetic. There is no getting around it. What's more pathetic is when they try to hide that fact with bs excuses
And I suppose South India has huge reserves of cheap crude oil?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles