Modi's India votes against Israel once again

Should India change its position in future on resolutions against Israel?

• Total voters

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I am surprised some of the guys here thought that getting support for useless Yoga Day is as important as isolating Pak on POK. Really!! The Arabs and fellow muslim nations will go against India whenever Pak makes the ummah cry.

Apparently, one thing is clear that this govt. is going back on its promises and pandering to the secular brigade.

Abstaining is not such a difficult choice given Indian position does not affect the results.
The Ummah cry like in syria? Or yemen? The credibility of Ummah cry has been shattered by the current economical system in the world.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
It isn't a good decision at all. I would've expected India to abstain. That would have been perfectly satisfactory for the moment.
Being abstain does not fulfil our strategy to show our so called support to arab, to isolate Pak from GCC.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Unrelated,we didn't supported Iran in UN on nuclear issue so what ?

There is a growing hatred for pakis in Iran and GCC which is good for us,in the 90s kashmiri jihadis were called Rebels in international media now they are called terrorists.We need all the support to further isolate and humiliate Pakistan which we can't if we look pro israeli and anti Palestine.

We have only 2 options either abstain or in favour as we would've been in a league of chutiyas with only 7 country
This is so funny. The growing hatred is for Porkis not sending their army against Houthis. The only way to ever replace it is by sending your own army there. But thats for logic and reality. Not for your lala land.:tsk:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Once again good diplomacy by India, relationship with Arab worlds are reaching new high's and also their investments in India. Bide your time India, it is time to prep ourselves up for bigger future challenge.
Yes, India can only prepare itself for future challenges by licking Arab asses!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
And guys, before you make the argument and put forward the analogy that so many Indians work in Arab countries and hence India needs to protect their rights and hence vote against Israel, I will like to put forward the important point. The clueless Arabs and their brothers have no clue how to run a modern economy and believe it or not they are more dependent on trained Indian labor than Indian dependence on their oil.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
This is so funny. The growing hatred is for Porkis not sending their army against Houthis. The only way to ever replace it is by sending your own army there. But thats for logic and reality. Not for your lala land.:tsk:
And supporting statehood for Palestine since 1947 - 2015 as official indian stand and voting for Israel at the same time is a Chutiya,contradictory and unclear logic which would be diplomatic embarrassment.

First India should change the historical stand on Palestine before voting in favour of Israel.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I dont think so. One of the biggest reason for BJP loss in 2004 was for not pandering to its voterbase. Now they are doing the same thing. What message does it tell if we follow this on and on?

Again, think about it. With more and more internet, RW is only going to increase. If BJPigs dont adapt to it, it will actually harm the RW interests. Dont give into despair. Claiming BJP is the only alternate is already accepting defeat
I agree that BJP lost, partly atleast because it alienated its core base, that's not what I was arguing. My point was despite 10 years of Congi rule, a real RW did not crop up, it likely won't after another 10 years of a Congi rule - which would certainly be the case if Hindu vote is further divided in search of a real RW - unless somehow 50% Hindus vote for it.

Its what I see as realistic. Hindus were driven out of their own land in Kashmir and rest of India slept. Even today, despite what is happening in Assam, WB and Kerela, most Hindus are sleeping and they'll continue to do so. I have little hope from this generation - too brainwashed.

You need control over education of upcoming generations - for that you need to be in power, even if its this weak and apparently spine-less form.

Yes, RW is rising on SM, but most of these people don't vote. Change will only be gradual. Indian RW can be used to put pressure on BJP but I don't see a genuine RW party rising in this generation. Unfortunately, I don't think we can afford a Congi or worse khicdi government in the next elections.

I think the basic difference is that you have hope for a genuine RW in India, I don't - not unless Hindus face direct and overt suppression, perhaps even not then going by Kerela, WB etc.

Maybe I am just in a pessimistic mood.

Unrelated,we didn't supported Iran in UN on nuclear issue so what ?

There is a growing hatred for pakis in Iran and GCC which is good for us,in the 90s kashmiri jihadis were called Rebels in international media now they are called terrorists.We need all the support to further isolate and humiliate Pakistan which we can't if we look pro israeli and anti Palestine.

We have only 2 options either abstain or in favour as we would've been in a league of chutiyas with only 7 country
The 'rebels' are called terrorists now due to 9/11, not Iran or the Arab world. Again, you seem to think appeasing Arabs will work, I don't know what in history makes you believe so, but we'll see.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The 'rebels' are called terrorists now due to 9/11, not Iran or the Arab world. Again, you seem to think appeasing Arabs will work, I don't know what in history makes you believe so, but we'll see.
and 26/11 gave it a further momentum. We are not appeasing Arabs, we are fooling them, in other words.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
I wouldn't worry, in end worse case scenario is another partition and east punjab goes from 40% christian to 0 In 6 weeks again.

aliyah

its a useless motion...... neither it affect Israel nor they care.

Country flag
Being abstain does not fulfil our strategy to show our so called support to arab, to isolate Pak from GCC.
This may be impossible for many nations who cannot think beyond a religious context.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
and 26/11 gave it a further momentum. We are not appeasing Arabs, we are fooling them, in other words.
Partially, but had 9/11 not happened, the west wouldn't have bothered much with 26/11.

Anyway, yes I agree that's we think we are doing. I am sure they think the same about us. Arabs care about money, I am not sure what purpose is served by such a support in the UN.

Israel doesn't tend to care, but the strategy is flawed in my opinion. Either the level of 3-D chess being played by India is well beyond me in this context or they are continuing an unnecessary mistake.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I agree that BJP lost, partly atleast because it alienated its core base, that's not what I was arguing. My point was despite 10 years of Congi rule, a real RW did not crop up, it likely won't after another 10 years of a Congi rule - which would certainly be the case if Hindu vote is further divided in search of a real RW - unless somehow 50% Hindus vote for it.
But you are missing the point. The RW which is here today is much stronger and much more righter than what existed ten years back. That's why I am saying its worth the wait if the alternate is better. As of now, bjp has no incentive to improve nor will it have any in future so long as we vote to them without any question

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You need control over education of upcoming generations - for that you need to be in power, even if its this weak and apparently spine-less form.
Honestly bjp has been in power in GUJ, MP , Haryana etc. Education is a state subject and not a central one. So what step has BJP taken to strengthen the RW in schools? Why even Gujarat's education is crap?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No, just keeping our investors happy and preparing for the bigger enemy up north.
Yes, investors care about our UN vote. Never mind that investors are private parties looking to make money while Israel govt is a govt entity looking to form allies and military partnerships. But go ahead dude. Defend why bending over backward is glorious:tsk:

DingDong

Country flag
Honestly bjp has been in power in GUJ, MP , Haryana etc. Education is a state subject and not a central one. So what step has BJP taken to strengthen the RW in schools? Why even Gujarat's education is crap?
BJP is allowing the "experts" to do their job. RSS is a better positioned than BJP as far as strengthening the RW ideology is concerned. In all BJP-ruled states RSS has firmly established itself, very little space is left for Evangelists and Islamists to spread their wings.

It is next to impossible to run such schemes through government-owned infrastructure because of lack of motivation, lack of loyalty to particular ideology, hidden political allegiances and corruption.

RSS-run schools won't change their curriculum after change in government but government-run schools can. It also provides BJP-led governments an option of deniability.

At grass-root level RSS is a much bigger force than BJP and RSS' cadre on ground is more motivated than BJP's cadre or government employees.

Reactions: VIP

Global Defence

New threads

Articles