Modi's India votes against Israel once again

Should India change its position in future on resolutions against Israel?

• Total voters

FRYCRY

Country flag
@Mad Indian i hope you knw that we have no better alternative except BJP right now, at least they are heaps better than congress. They just need to get their shit together , u will soon start seeing the results by the end of Modi's term before next elections

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Because of our failed look west Asia policy. Now it has gained some good momentum after Modi's UAE visit!!
As I said, you are beyond reasoning because you are too stupid. One visit by Modi has changed all the years of diplomacy now has it? Yeah. right.

You know, even the normal people some time talk along these lines. I guess this is much better than accepting the fact that they are pathetic that their leaders dont represent their views in politics. Like a burglery victim seeing the bright side that they are atleast not killed by the robbers and that atleast they are alive and thank the burgler for not killing them.

Pathetic- no other word for it

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
As I said, you are beyond reasoning because you are too stupid.
Don't go hyper. You have to cut Prokis from GCC that's the priority and in our interest. Because Pakistan gets fund from GCC to keep Kashmir issue ongoing. So, cut Pakistan from all their resources.

More over Indian influence in Arab will help Israelis too :D

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Don't go hyper. You have to cut Prokis from GCC that's the priority and in our interest. Because Pakistan gets fund from GCC to keep Kashmir issue ongoing. So, cut Pakistan from all their resources.

More over Indian influence in Arab will help Israelis too :D
You mean like the past 70 years.

I want to make an analogy here, but I think you are too stupid to even be offended by it. So I wont bother

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am not comparing it with yoga day resolution many of us Indians supports israel over palestenian entity but at the same time we can't overlook the views of other nations who we call us our partners like Iran.

But I agree India couod have abstained from voting.
Issues matter. Some random human right BS, I would not have bothered with. This talks about national integrity.

As for Iran, do they support us in the UN?

Bro @Nicky G Nations Interest comes first so just wait and watch.

Good Luck.
That goes without saying, but I fail to see what interest is served here. Appeasement of Arab states is a failed policy, only force and money matter.

Not really. If we keep doing this, BJPigs will never learn nor will have the incentive to pander to us, their core voter base. If we keep voting them, they have no incentive to improve. So I think I would rather have 10 years of CON rule if it meant a proper right wing will come to India, rather than wasting the time with the Dogs who pimp to the muzzies and the left and are no different than CONgis, only this time, there is no scope for a future improvement whatsoever.
Unfortunately, no RW arose in India after the last decade of disastrous Congi rule. I don't see any signs of one rising now in areas where Hindus are getting crushed such as Kerela, WB either without BJP/RSS backing.

Like it or not and believe me I hate it, but we have no alternative. That is the pathetic situation of Indian political scene.

Moreover, if Modi/Shah lose, the sickular elements in BJP will gain strength and the party will become even more spineless in front of the commies.

With our current state, change will come very gradually - unless the worst case is realized.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
As I said, you are beyond reasoning because you are too stupid. One visit by Modi has changed all the years of diplomacy now has it? Yeah. right.

You know, even the normal people some time talk along these lines. I guess this is much better than accepting the fact that they are pathetic that their leaders dont represent their views in politics. Like a burglery victim seeing the bright side that they are atleast not killed by the robbers and that atleast they are alive and thank the burgler for not killing them.

Pathetic- no other word for it
yes it has because this is the first visit to a muslim majority nation in Gulf, by an Indian PM in decades, who is known to be anti Muslim!!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Beware of Snakes,they r in any form!!

Anyway what is your solution/alternative.We want strong RW too but except RSS there is no option.Even RSS/BJP got seats thanks to Corrupt CONgress&Social media.
I don't know why (80%)Hindus have no commonsense leave sense majority are self loathing.:frusty:
We dont need an alternative. We should ditch BJP/RSS in the next election as they failed on the promis. Only if the current whores are allowed to wither away will the door for an alternative open.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
yes it has because this is the first visit to a muslim majority nation in Gulf, by an Indian PM in decades, who is known to be anti Muslim!!
Indian PM never visited Israel before 1992. So why did they support us in Kashmir? Another pathetic excuse to hide impotence. Bravo.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You mean like the past 70 years.

I want to make an analogy here, but I think you are too stupid to even be offended by it. So I wont bother
Short term solutions are for short term only. This is 1000 years war and need a long term solution. Currently, India is booming with economy and we need to use it to influence. Be it by making friends with Arabs. Once this Pakistan thing is left isolated, we can solve a lot of problems.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Indian PM never visited Israel before 1992. So why did they support us in Kashmir? Another pathetic excuse to hide impotence. Bravo.
Because, Jews were never prosecuted in India.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Unfortunately, no RW arose in India after the last decade of disastrous Congi rule. I don't see any signs of one rising now in areas where Hindus are getting crushed such as Kerela, WB either without BJP/RSS backing.

Like it or not and believe me I hate it, but we have no alternative. That is the pathetic situation of Indian political scene.

Moreover, if Modi/Shah lose, the sickular elements in BJP will gain strength and the party will become even more spineless in front of the commies.

With our current state, change will come very gradually - unless the worst case is realized.
I dont think so. One of the biggest reason for BJP loss in 2004 was for not pandering to its voterbase. Now they are doing the same thing. What message does it tell if we follow this on and on?

Again, think about it. With more and more internet, RW is only going to increase. If BJPigs dont adapt to it, it will actually harm the RW interests. Dont give into despair. Claiming BJP is the only alternate is already accepting defeat

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Because, Jews were never prosecuted in India.
And Muslims were? When will you people stop being pathetic.

OTOH, never mind. Please post more on how awesome it is to be pathetic, and how you are gonna change Arapian opinions by giving them BJs

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
And Muslims were? When will you people stop being pathetic.

OTOH, never mind. Please post more on how awesome it is to be pathetic, and how you are gonna change Arapian opinions by giving them BJs
Kya bjp bjp??? :frusty:

Our NSA Ajit Kumar Dobhal is the guy behind formulating such things. And he knows what he is doing.

Our first priority is to ISOLATE PAKISTAN FROM GCC/GULF/ARAB!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Kya bjp bjp??? :frusty:

Our NSA Ajit Kumar Dobhal is the guy behind formulating such things. And he knows what he is doing.

Our first priority is to ISOLATE PAKISTAN FROM GCC/GULF/ARAB!!!
yeah, by giving them blowjobs like this voting. Like it worked brilliantly for the past 70yrs.

Forget the GCC, you spineless people cant isolate Porkis from India and still give them visas. Tell me, you agree with the fadnavis moron on his culture and politics should not mix breed of intellectualism dont you?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
yeah, by giving them blowjobs like this voting. Like it worked brilliantly for the past 70yrs.

Forget the GCC, you spineless people cant isolate Porkis from India and still give them visas. Tell me, you agree with the fadnavis moron on his culture and politics should not mix breed of intellectualis?

arre bhaiya, see the arithmetic of voting.

EVEN IF INDIA HAD VOTED against the motion IT WOULD NOT CHANGE THE RESULT!! , Why to waste vote then????? AND this SUPPORT is Temporary , to ISOLATE PAKISTAN!!!!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
EVEN IF INDIA HAD VOTED IT WOULD NOT CHANGE THE RESULT!! AND this SUPPORT is Temporary , to ISOLATE PAKISTAN!!!
So if a woman is raped, after she gets sterilised, does it make it ok? This is why I said your thinking is pathetic. Its not about the results. Its about the principle of standing behind our allies.

And you **** want a superpower status and permanent seat despite proving on every occation that you are spineless to stand up for your friends. :rolleyes:

And you get shocked when Russia ditches us because we dont show spine.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
And you **** want a superpower status and permanent seat despite proving on every occation that you are spineless to stand up for your friends. :rolleyes:
Israel gives damn to these resolutions that's the first thing!!

Secondly, the core , that is the our ideology and military and intel supports Israel. Hence you don't worry!

''Hathi ke daant khany ke aur dikhane ke aur!!''

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
As for Iran, do they support us in the UN?
Unrelated,we didn't supported Iran in UN on nuclear issue so what ?

There is a growing hatred for pakis in Iran and GCC which is good for us,in the 90s kashmiri jihadis were called Rebels in international media now they are called terrorists.We need all the support to further isolate and humiliate Pakistan which we can't if we look pro israeli and anti Palestine.

We have only 2 options either abstain or in favour as we would've been in a league of chutiyas with only 7 country

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I am surprised some of the guys here thought that getting support for useless Yoga Day is as important as isolating Pak on POK. Really!! The Arabs and fellow muslim nations will go against India whenever Pak makes the ummah cry.

Apparently, one thing is clear that this govt. is going back on its promises and pandering to the secular brigade.

Abstaining is not such a difficult choice given Indian position does not affect the results.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles