Modi visiting Pak a good idea?

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I know but what I want to know is how he got the news that Modi consulted an Oracle and what the Oracle told him !
Back in April 2014, Modi visited a temple with an oracle (a woman "possessed" by a divine being, who can "tell the future"), who warned him never to set foot in Pakistan. She spoke in riddles, but it was pretty clear what she meant. This story appeared in several Hindi dailies, and even ABP News, but I can't seem to find it on Google.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Back in April 2014, Modi visited a temple with an oracle (a woman "possessed" by a divine being, who can "tell the future"), who warned him never to set foot in Pakistan. She spoke in riddles, but it was pretty clear what she meant. This story appeared in several Hindi dailies, and even ABP News, but I can't seem to find it on Google.
Oh ok. I thought you had some kind of insider from BJP...

I_PLAY_BAD

When India hesitates to send even its cricketers to Pakistan owing to severe security issues do you really think India will be a fool to send its prime minister who is seen as a mass-murderer of Muslims by many Pakistani mullas ? Ain't gonna happen.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles