Modi looks to revive Quadrilateral alliance in talks with US

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
That shows Modi is a courageous leader. Trolls on NDTV studios like Parveen Swami And Siddharth Varadarajan were not able to digest these revelations; as they have started coming out.

BTW two days back I heard some speaker on NDTV (I forgot the name) telling a Bureaucrat was reprimanded by Modi himself when the Baboo started talking that China may get angry.
Manish tiwari dismissed the whole visit as mere mere symbolism even argued 2010 visit had more substance lol
Finally, may one say!

Modi is a making a lot of sense, very unlike Indian leadership in general, and at a rather quick pace, take this other move of inviting Japanese for the submarine contest. This is bound to be unsettling and unnerving for a lot within India and overseas, Modi needs to keep a watch on his back, just as he is doing this and more, he is buying a lot of enemies who have till now benefited from the previous set ups and would be hating all that is happening.
i am getting some goose-bumps about this Namo man
oe one hand i do not doubt he will get a lot done
otoh i am wondering who will pay for it
it begins to seem to me that he might not really sell but rather mortgage
part of the country or our resources off to pay for quick ad impressive action
make a name for himself and someone else carry the baby ?

well im not adamant about that
and there are ( happily ) some signs that he is not like that

we shall need to be observant

as for ccpland - heck they are gonna have huge repercussions in the SCS regions ,
never mind about globally

they will employ a policy of grab where they can
eg take resources our of SCS if they can
indian ocean mining if no one challenges them
no respect for any kind of law
only respect for applied force to check the
otherwise they do what they like even on your territory

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
USA-Canada with the exception of Mexico have one of the most peaceful borders in the world. We have no disputes and USA being the super power does not bully her neighbours. It is good to know that India has come abroad to hold the talks with three nations named and hope something concrete comes out to make CCP/PLA thugs piss in their pants.
Maybe as an Canadian, you should learn some Canadian history.

Free Karma

Takeaways from the Obama visit - The Hindu
Interesting tidbit:
By demonstrating that China is very much on his mind, Mr. Modi has reportedly raised the idea of reviving the Quad (security collaboration between Australia, India, Japan and the U.S.). Shinzo Abe, during his previous stint as Prime Minister of Japan, proposed the idea of the Quad almost nine years ago. The four countries backed away from the proposal when China raised strong objections. Mr. Modi's mention of the Quad may have been aimed at convincing China to back down from its assertive position with regard to their border disputes. Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to India in September 2014 was overshadowed by border tensions provoked by unusual movements of Chinese soldiers along the disputed frontier in northern Kashmir.

Incidentally, the Washington-based Heritage Foundation will join the Delhi-based Vivekananda International Foundation, the Australian Strategic Policy Institute, the Tokyo Foundation, and the Jakarta-based Habibie Center in Bali, Indonesia, next week for a Track II Quad-Plus dialogue to discuss ways to enhance cooperation in defence, regional security and counterterrorism.
VIF is not unlike other track-2 orgs, and is very close to Ajit Doval, and is associated with many other important people.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Maybe as an Canadian, you should learn some Canadian history.
I wrote the post about the existing situation and not in the context of our relationship from the gone by years. Thanks for your advise. I will try to learn Canadian history as well as long as your CCP/PLA learn to live peacefully with my motherland "Bharatvarsh".

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles