Modi government inches closer to national beef ban with Ramzan just few days away

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I am sure they did, but such issues are only fodder for these people to make hay of, not to solve. He merely continues to tweet on it:

If you really study RSS, they are softies who are not equipped to stand against the 'peacefuls'. They are trying to assimilate the 'peacefuls'. In the end, they will end up getting taken over as all others who have tried before.

even after all this they remain to be the singlemost entity to be battered so much for all the crimes it is conveniently accused of ('conveniently' being the key here, as the org rarely hits back).

this approach i suppose has some faults and some advantages. nevertheless, even though the inception of the org was with the idea to unite the Hindus and counter the muslim hegemony & the secularists who prostrate to them, it was never a militant body at the org level, though at the local/individual level there were/are 'deviations'. just look at the discussion between @airtel & @Krusty (particularly the posts of krusty) in the last 3 pages of this thread, & you may get an idea of what i am trying to hint at.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
earlier i had posted in here about some Gaushaalas and orgs that're doing good in taking care of abandoned and old or milch cows & demonstrating examples of sustainable small-scale economy through their business-models, but the post was deleted by the mod. sharing some info here on the same:

Rachana Agro Farm, run by the Pathan family near Pune (owner, Mr. Razzak Khan Pathan, and son Mr. Majid Khan Pathan and brother(s)/family)

View attachment 16421

View attachment 16422

View attachment 16423

interview-vids of Mr. Majid Khan Pathan in Marathi explaining about need for conservation of Indian breeds of cows, and how other than dairy, agro-farming and tourism also benefits immensely from cow-produce:

in Hindi:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

something more....

Swami Chinmayananda from Kerala began the Chinmaya Mission. besides spreading Hindu spiritual values. It also runs many Schools, Colleges and Health Centers . He was also the co-founder and first president of the VHP. The VHP along with the RSS, runs many aashram schools for poor dalit and tribal students, also providing residential facility, free of cost! I had visited one such aashram school near IIT-Kharagpur in Bengal. It is a self-sufficient complex. Also houses a gau-shaala with 100 Cows. Besides proving milk, the cow-dung is used as bio-fertiliser for the attached organic farm, and also as bio-fuel. The bio-gas is used in the community Kitchen and also in lighting. This is a perfect example of traditional knowledge which can be combined with modern tech!
(instead of encouraging such units, the WB govt which has come down recently on them, all the while having been funding 'minority' institutions till now. and now has taken an expected stand against the GoI here in the subject-matter too.)

(credits - Mr. Sudipta Barat)
Gir! My hometown is located in this pious region.

Mahakaal

Yes, Look at the difference between beef eating sonia and milk drinking Modi and Amit shah. I was listening to a TV discussion in pakistan TV. They were discussing about modi. One guy said that he is a vegetarian cow milk drinker sharp minded fellow. He is not a Zasbati meat eater like us.
Why don't you compare Avarage meat eating Punjabi, Pashtuns, persians and a milk drinking gujju ?

Mahakaal

baniya , jains , OBCS, Brahmins who are forcing us to be a veggie cows were the first one who run away like cowards where muslims attacked India.

We Sikhs, RAJPUTS need energy and protine to get bigger and fight muslims who are physically and mentally stronger than us. Our ancestors were meat eaters and we will always be meat lovers.

Mahakaal

Rajputs of kathiyawar are meat eaters who also eat Beef (paado) with Dalits and OBC people.

Even i am eating beef since I was 4 or 5. Damn now I need some beef with Bajra no rotlo, Chaash ne Kanda. :D

Akshay_Fenix

baniya , jains , OBCS, Brahmins who are forcing us to be a veggie cows were the first one who run away like cowards where muslims attacked India.

We Sikhs, RAJPUTS need energy and protine to get bigger and fight muslims who are physically and mentally stronger than us. Our ancestors were meat eaters and we will always be meat lovers.
Took you long enough to come out. :pound:

You seem to have an aweful lot of respect for fellow goat humpers from across the border.

Mahakaal

Took you long enough to come out. :pound:

You seem to have an aweful lot of respect for fellow goat humpers from across the border.
Yes I respect all people regardless of their origins and religion.

I have many pashtuns and Arab friends from America and Canada. Generally arabs and pashtun nationalists like us and respect us.One is actually a youtuber called sham idrees who's pashtun nationalist.i have also met Adam Sarah during my stay in New York.

I respect them as well as have Long History.

This is what martial races do. You cant understand this.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Yes I respect all people regardless of their origins and religion.

I have many pashtuns and Arab friends from America and Canada. Generally arabs and pashtun nationalists like us and respect us.One is actually a youtuber called sham idrees who's pashtun nationalist.i have also met Adam Sarah during my stay in New York.

I respect them as well as have Long History.

This is what martial races do. You cant understand this.
Hahahahahahahahaha.

Martial race.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Why don't you compare Avarage meat eating Punjabi, Pashtuns, persians and a milk drinking gujju ?
Yes, I am doing that but there should be some Some personality to compare with. I can not compare myself with some some pashtun though I am a Gujju.

Anyway, how is your love affair with that Muslim Girl. Have you married her, left her or affair is still on?

Mahakaal

2% Sikhs ARE 33% of Indian army.

"Result of Martial Race"

Its not our fault that majority of you have no history of martial ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles