Modi becomes PM - Won't be surprising if all Muslims become terrorists

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Re: Modi becomes PM - Won't be surprising if all Muslims become terror

"¨"¨I didn't say that he's radical, msgs were radical."©Btw You're becoming too positive. There's far more chance that he actually supports em otherwise simply delete those msgs as my friend didn't find only 1-2, inbox was full of such msgs.
Your friend, who discovered this, did a service to society by finding this out. It is every Indian's duty to observe and keep a note of people who harbour this kind of sentiments and have the potential to become the enemy of the state. You people should keep a close watch on that boy with hate messages in his mobile. This is a free country, but there are limits to everyone's freedom.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

"¨"¨"©My friend has same experience, he studies in BJMC, A'bad. His muslim classmate, a quiet and simple guy, when he took his mobile for some msgs, he found very very radical anti-hindu msgs in his mobile.
Sample size too small :troll:

Your friend, who discovered this, did a service to society by finding this out. It is every Indian's duty to observe and keep a note of people who harbour this kind of sentiments and have the potential to become the enemy of the state. You people should keep a close watch on that boy with hate messages in his mobile. This is a free country, but there are limits to everyone's freedom.
NO Bro, Always remember that, this thoughts are due to lack of education. If we provide adequate education, and if we lift this country out of poverty:)confused:) , this problem will go away

Last edited:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

NO Bro, Always remember that, this thoughts are due to lack of education. If we provide adequate education, and if we lift this country out of poverty:)confused:) , this problem will go away
Agree. Ignorance is the single most powerful enemy humanity has ever faced. Well, hopefully a day will come when all Indians will have education and a basic knowledge of tatvas. That would be a golden dawn for Bharatvarsh.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Agree. Ignorance is the single most powerful enemy humanity has ever faced. Well, hopefully a day will come when all Indians will have education and a basic knowledge of tatvas. That would be a golden dawn for Bharatvarsh.
Dude, I was trolling about how education is going to remove the terrorist elements for the Green brigade, despite the fact that almost all of the terrorists who have pulled off successful attacks were well educated and financially sound. Also, you do need some technological sophistication for pulling off a terror attack. Somehow this fact escapes our leftists, probably selective blindness :hmm:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

Dude, I was trolling about how education is going to remove the terrorist elements for the Green brigade, despite the fact that almost all of the terrorists who have pulled off successful attacks were well educated and financially sound. Also, you do need some technological sophistication for pulling off a terror attack. Somehow this fact escapes our leftists, probably selective blindness :hmm:
Yeah. I was more referring to the ignorance of the pseudo-secular buffoons. They are completely ignorant to the point that you made above, that, terrorists are not created by either lack of education or poverty, but by their ideology and propaganda.
The ones who do not see this plain fact, are ignorant and uncaring for the future generations. I for one, am not prepared to leave a country for my future generation which would see a majority number of Muslims. Such is simply not acceptable. We all know what happens when Muslims come in majority in any country. Despite the moderates they might have, the radicals among them simply cannot be trusted or controlled. So no, I wouldn't like Bharatvarsh to take such a risk again.
Hence it is supremely important that we take a note of all anti-Indian people, independent of religious affiliations, and either re-orient them or eliminate them from the equation altogether.

And talking about leftists, they are the scum of the country. While the centre-left Congress loots the nation dry, the far-Left Maoists attack the constitution and the left, the CPI/CPI(M) tow the line of China (remember what they said about Indo-China war?)

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

And talking about leftists, they are the scum of the country. While the centre-left Congress loots the nation dry, the far-Left Maoists attack the constitution and the left, the CPI/CPI(M) tow the line of China (remember what they said about Indo-China war?)
What do you know, they are our patriots ;),

Marxism for the wins. We should go back to the primitive communes where something earned by some one is shared by all, and where we can simple eat ,fck and sleep. Yeah :yey:! In case you are wondering what I am trolling about, Google search on Communes in Communism. There are some NRI trolls who advocate that as the future for our species :D

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

If Modi is to be the PM, he will be the PM.

He does appear the best amongst the BJP stalwarts.

However, the issue is the BJP has to have enough seats in the Parliament along with its allies to be calling the shots.

That is the million dollar issue.

But then, there is a saying - there is many a slip between cup and lip.

As Kamaraj said - Parkalaam.

I think that means Let us see or Wait and watch.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

So now, what is the position on this? How far are we towards achieving the goal of 100% terrorists? :D

anupamsurey

Country flag

you say it?
as if most of them are not terrorists or do not have mentality of a jehad ?
there were terrorists before modi and there will be terrorists after modi, the thing is a common man (mostly Hindu in this context) doesnt want guns or bombs, all he wants is a secure life with bread and butter to eat.
Modi is just a PM of India- so what are islamic terrorists doing in Pakistan, afganistan, Iraq, Israel, entire africa, russia, china...my god the list of countries is growing more day by day.......
with all due respect to islamic people...Islam was meant to be violent, forceful and terrorizing (funnily enough these same words emerge again and again in koran) one must not avert his senses from the truth......
to be frank the people who established Islam as a religion did not want peace of mind or achieving higher spiritual being, they wanted power, kingdom to rule unopposed and questioningly, the birth place of islam is so far ruled by barbarians and frankly i do not expect barbarians to come up with religion of peace this is the reason they created an entirely new religion and recruited people forcefully, none of the founder was loyal to allah that's why you find divisions among islam just a day after death of their prophet.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles