Modi becomes PM - Won't be surprising if all Muslims become terrorists

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
A case was filed against Ajmer Sharif Dargah chief Syed Sarwar Chishti on Monday for delivering an "inflammatory speech" at a public meeting of the Popular Front of India here on November 2. According to the Pandeshwar police, the complaint was filed under Section 153 A and 153 B of the Indian Penal Code — which deal with 'wantonly giving provocation with intent to cause riot' — after he said that if Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister it would not be "surprising if all Muslims become terrorists."

-
He's a Sufi btw

The Hindu : States / Karnataka : Case filed against Ajmer Sharif Dargah chief
@Mad Indian

Last edited by a moderator:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Re: Modi becomes PM - Won't be surprising if all Muslims become terror

Congress-I is sparing many impending Jinnah devils just for appeasement & VBP. Anyone else might have been dragged into curt by now.

blank_quest

Country flag

They themselves are tagging their men as future terrorists !:shocked:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

as if they are not already(with a very few exceptions).

I recently came to know that the medicos studying in with me are as barbaric in their thoughts regarding their religion as their Taliban brothers(only difference being the ones here not killing people atleast for now). after that interaction, I became insanely far right leaning person from being politically neutral.

so if something like that happens oh boy Will I rejoice:fyeah:

PS: please do note that the barbarians in question are studying in the medical college rated seventh best in India. so if any leftist moron comes jumping saying education Will solve this problem I Will club his head with a bat:clobber:

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned

I recently came to know that the medicos studying in with me are as barbaric in their thoughts regarding their religion as their Taliban brothers(only difference being the ones here not killing people atleast for now). after that interaction, I became insanely far right leaning person from being politically neutral.

PS: please do note that the barbarians in question are studying in the medical college rated seventh best in India. so if any leftist moron comes jumping saying education Will solve this problem I Will club his head with a bat:clobber:
About time Southies stop being so gentle to the Abhahamics!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

About time Southies stop being so gentle to the Abhahamics!
actually all that takes is to interact with them and get them to be honest with you. even after that if some one is still clinging onto nonsense like secularism and other such BS , then well I think he is mentally deranged. honestly... oh with the way congis and our peaceful friends are behaving(two killed and seven buses were burnt by our peaceful brothers in my district head quarters for a film made in USA, which in no way affects these morons, despite the toothless govt bowing to their demand and banning it here) I won't be surprised if south India itself becomes a big far right political zone in a decade.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

and no petro dollar excuse now. the man in question is a sufi " peaceful" guy and not the usual Sunni " peaceful" guy.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Sample too small!!

sukhish

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned

don't them over the edge. they may realize the mistakes. MODI will never be PM of India. there is just to much baggage.
Lets have Abdul Kalam then!

parijataka

Country flag

A case was filed against Ajmer Sharif Dargah chief Syed Sarwar Chishti on Monday for delivering an "inflammatory speech" at a public meeting of the Popular Front of India here on November 2. According to the Pandeshwar police, the complaint was filed under Section 153 A and 153 B of the Indian Penal Code — which deal with 'wantonly giving provocation with intent to cause riot' — after he said that if Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister it would not be "surprising if all Muslims become terrorists."

-
He's a Sufi btw

The Hindu : States / Karnataka : Case filed against Ajmer Sharif Dargah chief
@Mad Indian
Popular Front is the organisation that chopped off one Professor Joseph's hands in public for allegedly referring to Prophet Muhammad derogatortilly in a college exam paper.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

@Cliff@sea would you mind reproducing your comments about Ajmer dargah khadims here ?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Forced to say chu hai MC. Pardon my language.

Modi in Gujarat itself has Muslim supporters. These idiots in their quest to seek attention spout any nonsense.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

SSC is a khadim, not a spiritual leader but a community leader. He shouldn't be indulging in petty politics. But after reading some analyses, it is not difficult to assume that what the headline is saying can turn out to be partially true, but it shouldn't be much offputting.
I'll explain.
In response to Modi becoming PM, many muslims will be disillusioned and some will go towards the extremist side(sample too small cognitive bias). However, I have said this before too that imo paradoxically Modi as a PM might be beneficial for the muslims in the long run.

Reactions: sob

JBH22

Being the PM of India means that the sole purpose is to appease Muslim electorate?

Or to propose all Indians a plan for good governance,economic prosperity and security.

I really cannot get the Muslim aspiration from life don't they feel the need to work to give their family all the goods of life?

Like good education to their kids,nice house etc or is it only to conquer Kaffirs that they live for

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

SSC is a khadim, not a spiritual leader but a community leader. He shouldn't be indulging in petty politics. But after reading some analyses, it is not difficult to assume that what the headline is saying can turn out to be partially true, but it shouldn't be much offputting.
I'll explain.
In response to Modi becoming PM, many muslims will be disillusioned and some will go towards the extremist side(sample too small cognitive bias). However, I have said this before too that imo paradoxically Modi as a PM might be beneficial for the muslims in the long run.
BJP majority govt with Modi as PM is the best thing that can happen for muslims. I have told this to you in private earlier.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

BJP majority govt with Modi as PM is the best thing that can happen for muslims. I have told this to you in private earlier.
Not only you but a lot of people have said this. Its paradoxical and counter-intuitive but I am convinced.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Not only you but a lot of people have said this. Its paradoxical and counter-intuitive but I am convinced.
Finally!!!!!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles