SpArK

SORCERER

Last edited by a moderator:

vikaskumar11233

Tihar Jail
Banned
Nokia Lumia will be a colossal failure.
Hey Singh
What make you feel like that Nokia Lumia be a failure I think most of the people Nokia mobile in India and this phone is best among other with windows OS and other smart features.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Windows OS will simply not work because the majority of the phones are on Android platform which for obvious reasons is going to be the single most popular OS.

vikaskumar11233

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hey sob
You are right that now a days most of the mobiles are based on Android platform but its not like that windows mobiles are not good they also have some special feature which are not present in android.

vikaskumar11233

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hi Daredevil
As there are many Tab now available in the market with low range of prices and the most cheapest TAB is Ubislate which is also known as Aakash whose price tag is around Rs27,00 and another version is of around Rs3,500 which will be coming with scheme of BSNL internet plan and another thing is that its the rumours that, the new which is next generation Apple iPhone will be coming with the 4G LTE technolgy and there are also strong reports that the launching of the new Apple iPhone 4G LTE will be at the end of this year.

vikaskumar11233

Tihar Jail
Banned
One update I want to share here that the new next generation Apple iPhone will be coming with the 4G LTE technolgy and There are also strong reports that the launching of the new Apple iPhone 4G LTE will be at the end of this year.

H.A.

Hey sob
You are right that now a days most of the mobiles are based on Android platform but its not like that windows mobiles are not good they also have some special feature which are not present in android.
I would disagree with you on that, I own a windows mobile and my bad luck just after i bought the phone everybody went for Android...now i am sitting with a dud phone with lots of glitches and no hope...:tsk:

Adux

Country flag
I have bought the samsung galaxy note a month ago, I am having a great time with it. It is my mini computer, my phone, tablet and laptop.

H.A.

I have bought the samsung galaxy note a month ago, I am having a great time with it. It is my mini computer, my phone, tablet and laptop.
So you finally decided on the note...good...

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
this is not a gossip site..

why are we even discussing this stuff in defense forum?

closure of this thread is requested.

H.A.

this is not a gossip site..
why are we even discussing this stuff in defense forum?
closure of this thread is requested.
Bro the best way to avoid these discussions is to close such sections not only threads.....but then if that happens members will start complaining that MODS are not giving them enough leeway to discuss on issues apart from defense....

vikaskumar11233

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hi all
I am here with newly launched mobile in India which from the Micromax. The to watch out for is Micromax A78. This Android Gingerbread phone comes with dual SIM facility. The processor is 650 MHz strong, 3 megapixel camera, along with a secondary camera, and a 3.5 inch display screen.

PumpkinTravler

Totally agreed. I mean 40 MP with Symbian OS and less than 1Ghz processor ? Are you kidding me ? Seriously it is not worth it at all. And also, it is not actually 40 MP. It is just 5 Mp but they say that we have increased the capacity of 1mp equal to 8 so technically that becomes 40mp. Totally rubbish

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Last edited by a moderator:

vikaskumar11233

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hi guys I am here with one update news that Nokia Carla OS With New Browser And Keyboard.

Nokia brings a new updated version of Operating system for its users under the name, Nokia Carla, which will have improved browser of version 8 and an on-screen QWERTY keypad with change in the older unlock button which is replaced by a swipe to unlock method. There are other lots more changes in the widgets also. The UI has also been improved with changes in the UI of Music player. It is also blessed with Dolby surround and NFC. It is soon expected in the market.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles