Mkt panic: Pakistan rupee at record low

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
the hyphenation is now af-pak . afghanistan-pakistan :thumb:

you are stuck with the marauders from the northwest :taunt1:
AFPAK is not a hyphenation but to emphasis on fact that Afghanistan is pakistan's satellite and real hyphenation is indo-pak as always.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Mr / Mrs Ajtr the earlier India - Pak hyphenation has been de hyphenated

Why because India Pakistan RACE IS OVER

Pakistan has LOST completely It will be miracle if Pakistan survives in the next 10 years

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Mr / Mrs Ajtr the earlier India - Pak hyphenation has been de hyphenated

Why because India Pakistan RACE IS OVER

Pakistan has LOST completely It will be miracle if Pakistan survives in the next 10 years
Race will never be over and india can not win it until pakistan exsists on its western border.till then enjoy hyphenation....Pakistan's existence is win for pakistan and loss for india:taunt:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Race will never be over and india can not win it until pakistan exsists on its western border.till then enjoy hyphenation....Pakistan's existence is win for pakistan and loss for india:taunt:
AFPAK is not a hyphenation but to emphasis on fact that Afghanistan is pakistan's satellite and real hyphenation is indo-pak as always.
No disrespect but you aren't making much sense, and for a person who doesn't make much sense you post a lot.

What race is India fighting and what race is India losing ?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
When was the Pak money high?

It is merely LOW to LOWER!

pmaitra

So that brings one Pakistani Rupee at a little over one US cent.

This is so embarrassing.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Does Pakistan have a 1 rs note ? The paper Pakistani rupee is printed could be worth more ? For eg it costs US more than a penny to mint a penny

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Does Pakistan have a 1 rs note ? The paper Pakistani rupee is printed could be worth more ? For eg it costs US more than a penny to mint a penny
It costs india more than 10 rupees to print a 10 rupees note, so I heard.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It costs india more than 10 rupees to print a 10 rupees note, so I heard.
I think its not the note you are talking here but the rupee coin. i heard one rupee coin costs more to mint it than its value, which I think is a good thing, for my vague understanding of economics:notsure:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I think its not the note you are talking here but the rupee coin. i heard one rupee coin costs more to mint it than its value, which I think is a good thing, for my vague understanding of economics:notsure:
No I am taking about the note only.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I don't have. My bank guy told me. Google and see if there is any info on it.
RBI gives info for only Rs. 1 , 2 , and 5/- not for anything else.Reserve Bank of India

Why are Re.1, Rs.2, Rs.5 banknotes not being printed?

Volume-wise, the share of such small denomination banknotes in the total banknotes in circulation was very high but in terms of value they constituted a very small percentage. The average life of these banknotes was found to be less than a year. The cost of printing and servicing these banknotes was, thus, not commensurate with their life, and printing of these banknotes was, therefore, discontinued. These denominations were coinised. However, Rs.5 was re-introduced in 2001 to supplement the gap between the demand and supply of coins in this denomination. The printing of Rs.5 banknotes has been discontinued from the year 2005.
I dont think Rs.10 can be added to the list yet though, may be I am wrong:hmm:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
RBI gives info for only Rs. 1 , 2 , and 5/- not for anything else.Reserve Bank of India

Why are Re.1, Rs.2, Rs.5 banknotes not being printed?

Why are 10,20 rupee notes not counterfeited? Coz it's too expensive to do it and well above the actual printed value.

pmaitra

Don't worry, the way we are going, soon we will have Rs. 50 as the smallest denomination of paper currency, and expect to see Rs. 20 and Rs. 10 coins.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles