Missouri takes control of security away from Ferguson police

Otm Shank

Did any of these living on the food stamps, jobless morons, protested that hard when white cops are shot dead by black criminals?

Here's an example .

@2.25
This is fcuking moron can't even speak proper English, the only language he knows. But I am pretty sure he has 9 to 5 job like a tax consultant or a dentist.:rolleyes: I don't think he boost cars or sell meth. The sharp suit he was wearing was a dead giveaway.

If you ever come to India and found out that a normal middle class teen caught shoplifting, you will find him beaten to a pulp by his own parents in front of everyone. Not a slap on the wrist.

Today shoplifting, tomorrow armed robbery and day after that shooting people.

Nothing just pointing out that we don't it either.

There is an excellent reason for that. We are not criminals. Indian americans have the highest per capita income among all ethnic groups including whites and lowest crime ratio.

Skills of an Indian American running a 7-11 or a gas station or a taxi driver has nearly the same skill set as the black, white or hispanic store runners. I for one don't have any problem with random checks but checking the former president of India or second richest actor in the world (richer than any other actor except Jerry Seinfeld) is plain obnoxious.

Why and how is he a thug in your perception? He was like any other average lower middle class kid in north america of any colour. Shoplifting gives no reason for The cop to use excessive and deadly force but as the police chief said the cop had no idea he stole from the store.

Then what was he, Nelson Mandela? I am not condoning the act just pointing out the hypocrisy.

If it were the other way around colour wise there'd be statewide if not nation wide mourning for the cop.

How many cops or federal agents are killed by gangs of black carjackers or Hispanic drug dealers? And how many times are there nationwide or statewide mourning for the men who lost his lives while serving their country or the riots when black teens were shot while doing something they are not supposed to do?

You live in the WEST so please provide some facts. :thumb:[/QUOTE]

he doesnt speak english to your liking or may not have a upper middle class job so hes a f-ing moron? Most indian people here and in india can not speak english properly and are poverty ridden as well do you dismiss their opinion and rights the same way? I dont know if he has boosted cars. I doubt he sells meth as meth is epidemic to whites more than other communities in sales and usage.

Dont you find your reasoning prejudiced that in that terrific piece of social commentary against police oppression and minority polictics the only thing you can focus on is the african american guy who doesnt sound caucasian enough for you?

Since you want to compare india with the West, 1 in 3? kids malnourished in india, tens of million uneducated and illiterate and countless street children I think we'll choose not to place a low value on our young ones as indians do or take the indian approach in violently assaulting them when they make mistakes. I'll never have reason to visit india in the forseeable future. India is irrelevant businesswise in the west and mount kailash is not in india so there goes my spiritual motivation

There are many indian criminals from tamil tigers affiliated gangs to pan south asian gangs who control the drug trades in many spots on the coasts.

Indians are less likely to be discriminated against when purchasing the property, when applying for the mortgages, when applying for business permits and franchisee licenses. when it comes to inspections etc in the whole process thry have a high chance of running into someone like you who has a deep seeded hatred and contempt for them and sabotages them. I know this from my family and family friends owning franchises and businesse and going through the same thing

He isnt nelson mandela isnt evidence he's a thus. youre not nelson mandela does that make you a thug.

Dont ask me to do homework to support your arguments Mr. Lazy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Otm Shank

You said something but did not prove it (with links of the Chief's statements and how it was "changed" etc.) Besides the Chief may not have had all the facts when he made his initial statements.
Therefore I said maybe what you said is accurate, maybe it isn't.
And I added: Maybe the black guy behaved in an aggressive manner and maybe the white guy responded or maybe that was not the case.
We simply do not know details yet. Add to this the often used race card \. And we have unnecessary riots and looting.

This thread is not too important to me, and not very interesting either, but I'll try to remember the name(s).
It's similar to the Zimmerman case. I'll get back if it gets interesting. ciao ciao.
You didnt know things (easily researched) days old in this incident. Im glad you admit the thread is not important to you. you came into the conversation uninformed to air your contemptful view of "The blacks" and "the black guy" and thought no one would call you on it.

Ta ta for now bud

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
You didnt know things (easily researched) days old in this incident. Im glad you admit the thread is not important to you. you came into the conversation uninformed to air your contemptful view of "The blacks" and "the black guy" and thought no one would call you on it.

Ta ta for now bud
It's not that I'm totally uninformed, maybe less informed. (I got information on it almost as soon as it happened as I follow RT quite closely.)
But I'm not buying your posts, as yet.

Black guy, white guy, brown guy, yellow guy, purple guy, red guy. I guess I'm not as sensitive as you stalwarts of Political correctness. :taunt:

Ta ta for now bud

Last edited:

blueblood

How many cops or federal agents are killed by gangs of black carjackers or Hispanic drug dealers? And how many times are there nationwide or statewide mourning for the men who lost his lives while serving their country or the riots when black teens were shot while doing something they are not supposed to do?

You live in the WEST so please provide some facts. :thumb:
he doesnt speak english to your liking or may not have a upper middle class job so hes a f-ing moron?
My liking? Dude please tell me you can get hired for a job in the US when you cannot even speak the only language you speak

Most indian people here and in india can not speak english properly and are poverty ridden as well do you dismiss their opinion and rights the same way? I dont know if he has boosted cars. I doubt he sells meth as meth is epidemic to whites more than other communities in sales and usage.
Not their first language, most likely third or even fourth. Not so bad huh?

While most violent crime is indeed intrarracial, 26.7 percent of homicides where the victim is a stranger are interracial. And in 2008, the offending rate for blacks (24.7 offenders per 100,000) was seven times higher than the rate for whites (3.4 offenders per 100,000), according to the latest figures from the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS).

Black-on-white crime in America | Star Tribune

Blacks are about twice as likely as whites to have used this benefit during their lives (31% vs. 15%). Among Hispanics, about 22 % say they have collected food stamps.

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients | Pew Research Center

Dont you find your reasoning prejudiced that in that terrific piece of social commentary against police oppression and minority polictics the only thing you can focus on is the african american guy who doesnt sound caucasian enough for you?
No I don't. Calling spade a spade is not racism. For all the rednecks and birthers who hated Obama I didn't and I still don't. I do hate Tea party fcukheads who if I am not wrong are mostly white. I also don't like Bobby Jindal and Neal Kashkari who are apparently the same colour tone as me. I love Jimmy Hendrix and Slash but I don't have any love for the rappers and their rap including white ones. Anything else you wanna know about my warped up thinking.

So, it's not about minority politics but knocking some sense into the liberals despite the fact that I consider myself to one (an Indian one).

Since you want to compare india with the West, 1 in 3? kids malnourished in india, tens of million uneducated and illiterate and countless street children I think we'll choose not to place a low value on our young ones as indians do or take the indian approach in violently assaulting them when they make mistakes.
All true. If any Indian by any chance denies that put him in the similar category of blacks who say they are not responsible for their own actions but society is or the muslims who say that people beheading other people while shouting Allah u Akbar are not muslims.

Dude, last thing you wanna talk about is values and culture. Please do not play the losing game.

I'll never have reason to visit india in the forseeable future. India is irrelevant businesswise in the west and mount kailash is not in india so there goes my spiritual motivation
So, I guess in your world talking about Black americans also equals to entire US population. Bringing in my nationality won't work the way you imagined. In case you didn't notice this is an Indian forum.

There are many indian criminals from tamil tigers affiliated gangs to pan south asian gangs who control the drug trades in many spots on the coasts.
Shoot them and then shoot them again and then feed them to dogs.

Indians are less likely to be discriminated against when purchasing the property, when applying for the mortgages, when applying for business permits and franchisee licenses. when it comes to inspections etc in the whole process thry have a high chance of running into someone like you who has a deep seeded hatred and contempt for them and sabotages them. I know this from my family and family friends owning franchises and businesse and going through the same thing
So, I guess not doing drugs, no involvement in violent crimes has its upside. Who knew?

He isnt nelson mandela isnt evidence he's a thus. youre not nelson mandela does that make you a thug.
No but I don't shoplift either. My skin colour makes me a terrorist in the eyes of some people with double digit IQ in the US (ok US and UK). Nothing I personally , my community or my nationality can't handle.

Dont ask me to do homework to support your arguments Mr. Lazy :)
Either you answer all the questions or you don't answer at all. Selective answering to drive your point home may work for you but it doesn't work for me.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
India should not miss the chance and should urge the US to stop the racism and to uphold democracy, human rights, humanity, freedom, liberty and all the goody goody thingies and discard cruel totalitarian policing, blah blah blue.
:lol:
Shriman MODI should deny Visa to Obama since these racist riots happened in US for weeks before he took action. :pound:

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Shriman MODI should deny Visa to Obama since these racist riots happened in US for weeks before he took action. :pound:
India should not miss the chance and should urge the US to stop the racism and to uphold democracy, human rights, humanity, freedom, liberty and all the goody goody thingies and discard cruel totalitarian policing, blah blah blue.
:lol:

ITAR-TASS: Russia - Russia ruling party calls for international committee over US Ferguson riot break-up :heh:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
America should take a deep look at the human rights violations, ethnic persecution, minority persecution, police brutality, lack of press freedom etc. More NGOs should be opened in Amerik by other nations like China and Russia to assess the situation and help the people in need.

Well, what d'you know. It works both ways.

:namaste: :eyebrows: :becky:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
This is a shooting that happened some days after the Ferguson shooting just 4 miles from Ferguson.

Some might consider the video graphic . Go to time 1:10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-P54MZVxMU&bpctr=1408663498

A local store owner called the police alleging that the suspect had stolen some material from a local store.
And the police arrive at the scene and shoot the black guy about 8-9 times within about 20 seconds of their arrival.
The police had previously stated that the man had a knife and was within 4 four when he was shot.
The man did not have a gun. He doesn't seem to be doing anything other than random motion and verbal provocation ("shoot me, shoot me"). He doesn't seem to be within four feet.
Also it isn't very clear if he had a knife.
It seems to me the officers could have used a less than lethal force.

Last edited:

blueblood

No worries mate, next time.:thumb: Neither Missouri police nor black teenagers are going anywhere.:namaste:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles