Mission Pakistan,The day Pakistan would cease to exist

SamwiseTheBrave

I know and this is the reason i had always supported a war as soon as possible with india

because a war with india is the most shortest solution to our current problems.

Pakistan army would rather enjoying chai with samosa in pindi while the taliban would be busy fighting indian army

though the war should be stared before 2017
why 2017 ? and not 2016 or 2015 or 2018 ?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Farhan you are an Idiot

Wars are FOUGHT for a well defined objective

1 We have GOT Kashmir and Siachen

2 You People are DYING because of Economic Bankruptcy and Terror / Jihadi attacks

What more do we want Our enemy is committing suicide

It does provoke us but that can be replied to and taken care of

Pakistan is making itself IRRELEVANT it is just a BLOODY NUISANCE
Really?

Pakistan hold 37% of kashmir and india 43% the rest of 20% is with china.
The kashmir on our side is 1 thousand fold peaceful than on your side.on your side more than 50k people are killed because of kashmir insurgency which is similar to the pakistani number of 50k civilian killed in the past decade terrorism.

Dying because of bankruptcy?do you know pakistan as per international sources still has less people below poverty line by %age wise compared to india?

And these bomb blast are not to last for the next 2-3 years..probably this year only..check out the pakistani section of this forum.i had posted it today..today taliban themselves has offered peace deals

anyway the situation on your side is all about to go worst onwards 2014.when ISI will again only focus on Indian kashmir

yesterday on eid day.Pakistan flag was hosted while indian burned in kashmir..infront of police.

The sooner you go to war with india the better is for both of us..because pakistan is all adding more and more weapons to its inventory.and which in return guarantte more destruction of india

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Again I would repeat my assertion that You are an IDIOT rather a certifiable Idiot

IF Pakistan Army feels that it can WIN a WAR with the
HELP of the ONE Million Paki Terrorists Then why the Hell they are NOT
starting a war

Simply Because they know that The entire Pak Army PLUS the One Million Terrorists
are all Good for Nothing
while i had already told you for us winning or defeat doesnt matter.we are to fight the indian army.this is what matter the most.

it doesnt matter we are killed,broken into many pieces and defeated.

Pakistan is not starting yet another war.because we already had started 4 war in the past.and want you to start this time

since at offensive level one loose more soldier like we did in the past.while the one defending always has better support since they are in there own land like india in the past

pankaj nema

Country flag
@ Farhan You are a Young Man

And for 66 years Paki young men have dreamt of defeating India

But today your elders are dying of Frustration and grief seeing what Pakistan has become

And 10 YEARS from NOW when your DELUSIONAL bubble bursts
you too would be broken hearted

It is your destiny

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Really?

The kashmir on our side is 1 thousand fold peaceful than on your side.on your side more than 50k people are killed because of kashmir insurgency which is similar to the pakistani number of 50k civilian killed in the past decade terrorism.

Dying because of bankruptcy?do you know pakistan as per international sources still has less people below poverty line by %age wise compared to india?

And these bomb blast are not to last for the next 2-3 years..probably this year only..check out the pakistani section of this forum.i had posted it today..today taliban themselves has offered peace deals

anyway the situation on your side is all about to go worst onwards 2014.when ISI will again only focus on Indian kashmir

yesterday on eid day.Pakistan flag was hosted while indian burned in kashmir..infront of police.

The sooner you go to war with india the better is for both of us..because pakistan is all adding more and more weapons to its inventory.and which in return guarantte more destruction of india
Kashmir means Sri Nagar Valley, as long as we have that it means 100% Kashmir.

If you are really brave then come and get it and we break you in more pieces. :lol:

Defenceindia2010

Country flag
Next good deed for India: :dharma:

Creation of independent Baluchistan.
Disintegration of Pakistan,( to be relinquished to history books).
Creation and possible merger of Sindh, POK, Gilgit with India.
Creation of Pashtunistan.
Pak Army as POW's,(will have to see where to send them as they would have lost West Pak as well, may be into the Arabian Sea open for suggestions).
India establishes eternal peace in the sub continent.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@ Farhan You are a Young Man

And for 66 years Paki young men have dreamt of defeating India

But today your elders are dying of Frustration and grief seeing what Pakistan has become

And 10 YEARS from NOW when your DELUSIONAL bubble bursts
you too would be broken hearted

It is your destiny
I am not young.but rather 60 years old

well i had never dreamed of defeating indians in my life.because i dont consider them of our competition.

what i dont like is being warned by someone whom were under us for a pair of 5 centuries

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Kashmir means Sri Nagar Valley, as long as we have that it means 100% Kashmir.

If you are really brave then come and get it and we break you in more pieces. :lol:
No sir jii.Kashmir for us means J&K/Ladakh.

if srinagar means kashmir for india and Muzaffarabad for india from pakistan side..than we will offer you srinagar and you give us everything apart from the kashmir valley.

Meanwhile paksitan than will have GB,Rest of J&K/Ladakh excluding only the kashmir valley

Manzorr to agay baro

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

well i had never dreamed of defeating indians in my life.because i dont consider them of our competition.

what i dont like is being warned by someone whom were under us for a pair of 5 centuries
60?? Your IQ and behavior is of a 6 year old brainwashed idiot like below.... so sharam kar buddhe aur Allah ka naam le aur narak sidhar ja.:rofl:

SamwiseTheBrave

whether you like it or not, get used to it coz that aint gonna change.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
No sir jii.Kashmir for us means J&K/Ladakh.

if srinagar means kashmir for india and Muzaffarabad for india from pakistan side..than we will offer you srinagar and you give us everything apart from the kashmir valley.

Meanwhile paksitan than will have GB,Rest of J&K/Ladakh excluding only the kashmir valley

Manzorr to agay baro
Stop dreaming and sometime wake up and see the reality.A bikhari is offering loans :rofl:

Kashmir is OURS and if you are really brave come and get it and we have our Army to kill your soldiers on our soil and cremate as well since poor paki soldiers would be abandoned to rott by Pakis again.

Your Army is so Un-Islamic but we are now used to recite Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un for your soldiers:lol:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
60?? Your IQ and behavior is of a 6 year old brainwashed idiot like below.... so sharam kar buddhe aur Allah ka naam le aur narak sidhar ja.:rofl:

respect my age.and call me sir everything you reply to me.

Bare ka adab karo..itni tameez ni tumhe

Blackwater

Really?

POK is underdeveloped in economy and infrastructure wise as compare to Indian Kashmir

poverty % wise , your 50% of population is under poverty level as per 2012 international report. So stop living in 60 ties and 70ties talk of 2012..

The Last Stand

Country flag
respect my age.and call me sir everything you reply to me.

Bare ka adab karo..itni tameez ni tumhe
Hmm? Just a few days back you said that you were 48 years old and studying MBBS. Now you are 60.

Damn it, we have a man who ages 12 years in 12 days.

:rofl:

Stop lying and tell me how old you actually are. 48 or 60

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
POK is underdeveloped in economy and infrastructure wise as compare to Indian Kashmir

poverty % wise , your 50% of population is under poverty level as per 2012 international report. So stop living in 60 ties and 70ties talk of 2012..
Pakistani kashmir is more mountainious terrain compared to IOK.having very less population again compared to indian kashmir.Hence harder for the infra development

Though pakistani kashmiri is much much more peaceful than IOK

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hmm? Just a few days back you said that you were 48 years old and studying MBBS. Now you are 60.

Damn it, we have a man who ages 12 years in 12 days.

:rofl:

Stop lying and tell me how old you actually are. 48 or 60
i dont want to post the real age..but certainly i am the oldest member on the forum.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Pakistani kashmir is more mountainious terrain compared to IOK.having very less population again compared to indian kashmir.Hence harder for the infra development

Though pakistani kashmiri is much much more peaceful than IOK
Pakistan Illegal Occupied Kashmir is definitely more mountainous, but it is wrong to say that Pak has not developed that area , after all 60+ terror training camps have been established and developed there to train Pakjabis to infiltrate India's Kashmir.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan Illegal Occupied Kashmir is definitely more mountainous, but it is wrong to say that Pak has not developed that area , after all 60+ terror training camps have been established and developed there to train Pakjabis to infiltrate India's Kashmir.
Peace matter the most.

remember even prophet Abraham(pbuh) first dua for his umaat was to bring peace in the region than later he prayed for foods/health etc

Dinesh_Kumar

Farhan, i'm thinking abt wat u said..........we must develop our part of J & K and North East and give locals good facilities.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles