Banned
The Most funny Part was Pakistani pilots are finding it hard to fly f-16 :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
As per My understand of the situation

*The Pakistan Army wants a war with india before this november
*the violation on loc since may or the elections has increased alot and will remain so till a new COAS is appointed.
*Kiyani is trying his level best to escalate the tensions and increase his tenure
*Nawaz will never want to go to war level because he know his fate after the war.
*Kiyani talk less though is alot more clever than Musharaf.

so they are trying best and to force india to opt for war so that pakistan is not blamed for starting a 5th war with india in 65 years

pankaj nema

Country flag
As per My understand of the situation

*The Pakistan Army wants a war with india before this november
*the violation on loc since may or the elections has increased alot and will remain so till a new COAS is appointed.
*Kiyani is trying his level best to escalate the tensions and increase his tenure
*Nawaz will never want to go to war level because he know his fate after the war.
*Kiyani talk less though is alot more clever than Musharaf.

so they are trying best and to force india to opt for war so that pakistan is not blamed for starting a 5th war with india in 65 years
Be careful what you wish for because your wish will be your worst nightmare coming true

pankaj nema

Country flag
@ Farhan

My understanding of the situation is that India wants Pakistan
to keep bleeding Internally

If a war breaks out all your Jihadis will be fighting along with PA against India

Right Now the Jihadis are doing the kind of damage to Pakistan that we
really wish all that happening to you

They are doing our work

pankaj nema

Country flag
@ Farhan

You have Got ONE Million terrorists

But basically these terrorists are loving power and the money that comes through terrorism

If they were so patriotic and brave they would nt be Fuc***g your country
as they are doing right now

And if the Pak Army ffeels that it can defeat India with the Help of these One
Million terrorists why doesnt it start a war and see the FUN

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@ Farhan

My understanding of the situation is that India wants Pakistan
to keep bleeding Internally

If a war breaks out all your Jihadis will be fighting along with PA against India

Right Now the Jihadis are doing the kind of damage to Pakistan that we
really wish all that happening to you

They are doing our work
@ Farhan

Can Pak Army defeat India in 2015- 16
very interesting understanding and i agree with you 100%

A war with india means re uniting the pakistanis.remember that during the mumbai attacks in 2008.the taliban had already made comments that we will fight for pakistan against india.

In many parts of the pakistan(majority in kpk) lashkars were created at smaller level to fight the hindu army(because all the pakistanis had acknowledged that only 2.4% are converted hindu muslims by force in indian army)

about the latter

the question is not about defeating india.but bleeding india to the level that it would take india another 65 years to bring up themselves to the present level.half of population decrease and 2/3rd of land considered as a source of radiation and people wont live in that very range for the coming decades.

Now after that whether pakistan exist or not.the purpose would be served.
its upto you consider it than as your victory or defeat

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@ Farhan

You have Got ONE Million terrorists

But basically these terrorists are loving power and the money that comes through terrorism

If they were so patriotic and brave they would nt be Fuc***g your country
as they are doing right now

And if the Pak Army ffeels that it can defeat India with the Help of these One
Million terrorists why doesnt it start a war and see the FUN
well 57 cease fire violation in the past few months is a enough signal about please wage a war

We have started 4 wars with india.

probably this is your turn to start.

your welcome anytime.

but i think india has lost a very good opportunity of attacking pakistan in the past 5 years or during ppp govt.i am sure they would have given up not only kashmir but any part india wanted

pankaj nema

Country flag
very interesting understanding and i agree with you 100%

A war with india means re uniting the pakistanis.remember that during the mumbai attacks in 2008.the taliban had already made comments that we will fight for pakistan against india.

In many parts of the pakistan(majority in kpk) lashkars were created at smaller level to fight the hindu army(because all the pakistanis had acknowledged that only 2.4% are converted hindu muslims by force in indian army)

about the latter

the question is not about defeating india.but bleeding india to the level that it would take india another 65 years to bring up themselves to the present level.half of population decrease and 2/3rd of land considered as a source of radiation and people wont live in that very range for the coming decades.

Now after that whether pakistan exist or not.the purpose would be served.
its upto you consider it than as your victory or defeat
The thing is that you Pakis are just BOMBASTIC people

They talk too much and show too much anger ; All signs of INCOMPETENCE

Do you really believe that your Corrupt to the bone Army& Political class ( who ENJOY LIFE King Size )
wants a Nuclear war with India

You Pakis might be religious fundoos

but ALL of you are NOT Suicidal

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The thing is that you Pakis are just BOMBASTIC people

They talk too much and show too much anger ; All signs of INCOMPETENCE

Do you really believe that your Corrupt to the bone Army& Political class ( who ENJOY LIFE King Size )
wants a Nuclear war with India

You Pakis might be religious fundoos

but ALL of you are NOT Suicidal
my personal and so does of my community understanding is that.

If someones warn you.you should be the first one to attack him or the starter.

I wish i was the COAS of PA.i would have started war even just with the blink of any warning not only from india but even from USA.than would think later about the consequences or how much powerful they are than us.

the only part matter is that you fight.because death is part of life whether you die tomorrow or today.dying for the nation today is much more better than dying either due to health or anything else

Decklander

Going by popular mood in India regarding new PM after 2014 elections, the window for Pakistan to make a final push is now as we have an extremely corrupt and week govt at centre with a women making a last ditch to sell India to make her billions to run away from India. If NAMO becomes the PM, Pak will cease to exist. Same is the case for Chinese, they have time only upto 2014. After that, they will have to face an India which wud have decimated Pakistan and the force multiplication which they enjoy today due to Pakistan will cease to exist.

Most members here and especially Pak members forget that Kargil happened after both the nations had exploded nukes and were recognised nuke powers but that did not stop BJP from going allout to thrash Pakies in Kargil. same will be repeated, BJP is not afraid of pak nukes, khangrass is.
It is quite possible that with NAMO as our PM, the next flare up at LOC will result in pre-emptive nuke strikes from India.

pankaj nema

Country flag
@ Farhan

As I said earlier your Jihadis are doing our work

They are destroying Pakistan and BELIEVE me these Jihadis JUST LOVE their work

We DONT want to distract them
let the Jihadis keep ruining Pakistan

As far as LOC is concerned these Tit for Tat Killings will continue

Ask your PA about Past Indian Reprisals

Ceasefire Violations are always replied in Kind

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Going by popular mood in India regarding new PM after 2014 elections, the window for Pakistan to make a final push is now as we have an extremely corrupt and week govt at centre with a women making a last ditch to sell India to make her billions to run away from India. If NAMO becomes the PM, Pak will cease to exist. Same is the case for Chinese, they have time only upto 2014. After that, they will have to face an India which wud have decimated Pakistan and the force multiplication which they enjoy today due to Pakistan will cease to exist.

Most members here and especially Pak members forget that Kargil happened after both the nations had exploded nukes and were recognised nuke powers but that did not stop BJP from going allout to thrash Pakies in Kargil. same will be repeated, BJP is not afraid of pak nukes, khangrass is.
It is quite possible that with NAMO as our PM, the next flare up at LOC will result in pre-emptive nuke strikes from India.
wasnt BJP in power in the past aswell?

What they did during the kargil?they just forced pak to move back.but didnt went offensive with pakistan.did they?

i dont know why has indian considered the warning of zia in 1987 as death warning

Come on we are waiting to be attacked by indians.

4 time we stared
sharam karo kuch to tum log bhii start karo

pankaj nema

Country flag
@ Farhan

You MUST find out the LIFESTYLE of Your Generals and the Political and Bureaucratic elites

Pakistani Ruling class People who are such ADDICTED to Material Comforts
will never dream of nuclear War

That is why The Pak Army Created these terrorists
as people who would die willingly and that too for FREE

But these terrorists have seen through the Cunningness of PA

And now these Jihadis want Only Power and Money

All these terror activities in your country is basically a Power struggle

All of them are bloody CROOKS

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@ Farhan

As I said earlier your Jihadis are doing our work

They are destroying Pakistan and BELIEVE me these Jihadis JUST LOVE their work

We DONT want to distract them
let the Jihadis keep ruining Pakistan

As far as LOC is concerned these Tit for Tat Killings will continue

Ask your PA about Past Indian Reprisals

Ceasefire Violations are always replied in Kind
I know and this is the reason i had always supported a war as soon as possible with india

because a war with india is the most shortest solution to our current problems.

Pakistan army would rather enjoying chai with samosa in pindi while the taliban would be busy fighting indian army

though the war should be stared before 2017

pankaj nema

Country flag
Come on we are waiting to be attacked by indians.

4 time we stared
sharam karo kuch to tum log bhii start karo
Farhan you are an Idiot

Wars are FOUGHT for a well defined objective

1 We have GOT Kashmir and Siachen

2 You People are DYING because of Economic Bankruptcy and Terror / Jihadi attacks

What more do we want Our enemy is committing suicide

It does provoke us but that can be replied to and taken care of

Pakistan is making itself IRRELEVANT it is just a BLOODY NUISANCE

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
I know and this is the reason i had always supported a war as soon as possible with india

because a war with india is the most shortest solution to our current problems.

Pakistan army would rather enjoying chai with samosa in pindi while the taliban would be busy fighting indian army

though the war should be stared before 2017
Again I would repeat my assertion that You are an IDIOT rather a certifiable Idiot

IF Pakistan Army feels that it can WIN a WAR with the
HELP of the ONE Million Paki Terrorists Then why the Hell they are NOT
starting a war

Simply Because they know that The entire Pak Army PLUS the One Million Terrorists
are all Good for Nothing

Global Defence

New threads

Articles