Mission Clean India

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Please share pictures and videos of work done by government and volunteer for mission clean India.

As this is a multimedia section, I would request everyone to post only pictures and videos with details about the location and work done.

NSG_Blackcats

Employees of ICICI bank Willington Island branch, Kochi doing their contribution.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Has this movement really made a difference on the ground? Have people stopped littering around, have they become more aware? What happens if someone throws rubbish at a place which was cleaned up, does the local community again come over and clean up?

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Has this movement really made a difference on the ground? Have people stopped littering around, have they become more aware? What happens if someone throws rubbish at a place which was cleaned up, does the local community again come over and clean up?
Some part of middle class i.e those traveling in 3AC class of trains atleast have become aware and are themselfs taking care/part in cleaness. for rest they remain as they are...

for second part question i think answer is big NO

Once street`s garbage/has collected/ street cleaned by local Municipal worker then it isnt look till next day

So one can a lot has to been done

But then i say it has to done US aka local indians

We have to learn form japanses .i heard local japans es if didnt found distbuins to throw garbage then carry their waste with them and then threw when they found one....

NSG_Blackcats

Anybody who is expecting an overnight change in attitude of people will only get disappointed. The question is, am I more concerned about cleanliness and doing my bit? I can say yes for myself.

The question is why the same people who use dustbins in a mall throw garbage on the road while driving?

NSG_Blackcats

Just look at the scene of Assi ghat before MODI took to clean it up and compare it with above pictures ..

and then the process to clean it up started...

The question is what stopped various governments in UP?

Victor3

Problem is that most people dont know about existence of microbs and bacteria. If they would knew they would be more clean. And problem is 90% of indians didnt hear about pollution.

Victor3

First of all must explain to people what is the benefit from clean. They didnt heard of microbs , smell , and tourism that can provide money. Clean must become a benefit else is just a kind of simetry

NSG_Blackcats

Work done by volunteers at Raipur (Chhattisgarh)

Source twitter account "@deovaibh

Global Defence

New threads

Articles