Missile test NOTAMs

Chinmoy

Country flag

Skdas

Chinmoy

Country flag
But the warhead splash zone is clearly outside the area marked in the first page of the PDF...

And as I said earlier, the NAVAREA could be a bit south and a full 5000K range one too
The reason why Splash zone is so large. Most of this splash zone would be for the tracking ships and actual splash down would be towards west rather then east.

For south way bound, it would pass too close to Sri Lanka for comfort and we have a French colony towards south which would come in range for full 5k extent. The reason A5 was terminated at less then 4.5k in its first test.

Skdas

The reason why Splash zone is so large. Most of this splash zone would be for the tracking ships and actual splash down would be towards west rather then east.

For south way bound, it would pass too close to Sri Lanka for comfort and we have a French colony towards south which would come in range for full 5k extent. The reason A5 was terminated at less then 4.5k in its first test.
Hmm you do make sense.

I just hope they have Cameras trained at the splash zone along with other telemetry... Would love to see an actual mach 20 splash.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Hmm you do make sense.

I just hope they have Cameras trained at the splash zone along with other telemetry... Would love to see an actual mach 20 splash.
Hmmm...

Such a vid would make a nice propaganda. Chinese do it periodically and recently Pakis too made one. India need to up its ante here.

Skdas

Bhaiya ji... Koi khabar? Badi shaanti hai yahan....

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Today is 5th jan. Missile test was scheduled to happen on 4th Jan. Can anyone tell me what on earth is happening.

happylion

Country flag
No one will give the actual splash down video in detail as it give an idea and ability to estimate the fuze etc.extrapolating from the height etc. Tose pictures and photos of impacts are often highly edited . I think we have only one video showing on of he earlier Agni's at impact point. They have shown Brahmos hitting a target but that is too show the precision of Brahmos as a part of psyops.

Skdas

No one will give the actual splash down video in detail as it give an idea and ability to estimate the fuze etc.extrapolating from the height etc. Tose pictures and photos of impacts are often highly edited . I think we have only one video showing on of he earlier Agni's at impact point. They have shown Brahmos hitting a target but that is too show the precision of Brahmos as a part of psyops.
I am not aware there is a vid of Agni warhead hitting a mark....

happylion

Country flag
There was one old video showing the fuze detonation wrt Agni 1. Thats the only video. After that there gave only been launch videos

Advaidhya Tiwari

I have searched google google and no results was found for any missile test in last 3 days. Any updates on these?

kurup

Country flag

..................................................................................................

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles