Miniature military figures

abhijit8p

Hello members of DFI--I am Abhijit Pariyal, from Ahmedabad----M an architect by profession & i also make miniature military figurines---I have been interested the armed forces of India as well as other countries since a long time now.....the Napoleonic & the Victorian eras being my favorite!! You can see my work on FB with the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.159479500460.240701.516705460&type=3

Right now i m making a series of troops in the indian subcontinent spanning from around 1750 AD to the present---Although i have quite a few number of pre independence british references, i have very little of colonial french ones....& i m also looking for some details on equipment between 1947 onwards (till 1971 atleast)---- i will be very grateful if someone could help me with some graphic references for the same....--also does nyone know by any chance any researcher or historian who could help me with it.....---If anybody is interested in purchasing any figurine, do PM me...

I hope i have posted this in the right place----if not i request the admins to guide me or move the post as to an appropriate forum...

Regards!!!

abhijit8p

i have tried everything to upload pics but the interface to select images from PC does not show---dats why i provided the link---plz do guide me if thers any other way of doing it!

indian_sukhoi

Although we had some members well knowledge in History but not seems they are not available from a while.

Great collection of pictures you have, Thanks for sharing. I will definitely visit those places. I hope you visited places like Ajanta and ellora, Worth to visit atleast once for every History fan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles