Military of Finland

jouni

Original RK95 promovideo with penetration test in the end

jouni

Finnish F18 pilot won famous Paul Bowe Trophy at Fairford....best solo show flight at jets catecory.

jouni

Special forces training with NH90............

jouni

FDF bought smart 155mm munition from Sweden....nasty little buggers....

jouni

New modernized AR for FDF: RK 62 M ( Assault rifle 62 modernized ). @pmaitra, THIS is how you design a weapon to get 65 years lifespan. 50 year old RK 62s will be modernized by adding picatinny rails over the receiver and by fixing point for tactical flashlight close to barrel. Old fixed stock replaced by folding one. Perfect marriage of old and new to compete with the best modern ARs.

jouni

FDF presenting new equipment. @Akim, maybe this is the way to go for Ukraine also. Nice mix of western and Russian hardware. Most of this stuff is used and modernized. In the video they do not show for example 2000 new NLAWs bought and new intelligent tank killer munition for our 155mm artillery. Or new stingers

apple

New modernized AR for FDF: RK 62 M ( Assault rifle 62 modernized ). @pmaitra, THIS is how you design a weapon to get 65 years lifespan. 50 year old RK 62s will be modernized by adding picatinny rails over the receiver and by fixing point for tactical flashlight close to barrel. Old fixed stock replaced by folding one. Perfect marriage of old and new to compete with the best modern ARs.
I don't know Jouni, that sight is much too high and not far enough forward. Do you know the term cheek weld? It's not "poskihitsaus" it's more you should try to hitsata your poski to the kiväärin perä when you're are aiming the rifle.

If you managed to get your eye behind that sight, which I am not sure is even physically possible giving it's way too far back, the rifle's stock is not going to be on your cheek. Rather, it would be right by your teeth. FDF personnel get free dental care, right?

jouni

I don't know Jouni, that sight is much too high and not far enough forward. Do you know the term cheek weld? It's not "poskihitsaus" it's more you should try to hitsata your poski to the kiväärin perä when you're are aiming the rifle.

If you managed to get your eye behind that sight, which I am not sure is even physically possible giving it's way too far back, the rifle's stock is not going to be on your cheek. Rather, it would be right by your teeth. FDF personnel get free dental care, right?
Yeah, it is high, but so are some of the newer rifles sights. I say it is a good compromise as always when we talk about meidän köyhä ja pieni armeija. Over 60 years lifespan for RK is really something.

jouni

Test of endurance to get Beret of special jaegers

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति

jouni

Finnish defense forces: peace through force. White death guaranteed.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles