Military Aircraft Thread

p2prada

also there needs to be a lot of manpower needed all being perfectly coordinated i don't know if pakistanis are capable of this kind of techincal communication in their services? Pakistan would never get AWACS israelis would not allow it and USA would not risk it being transferred to China.
PAF is getting Erieyes and PN is getting P3C's mate. The China fear does not exist. Israel cannot do anything about it since the US has allowed it.

For some apparent reason, Pak wants AWACS and Maritime Recce aircraft for fighting the Taliban.:D

Anyways, GTG I have an exam in 2 hours. Hope I kill it.:2guns:

luckyy

Musharraf ruined PAF project, says ex-air chief , Former chief of the Pakistan Air Force Air Chief Marshal Saadat Kaleem has accused the ousted dictator, General Pervez Musharraf, of ruining the PAF’s $1.2 billion Saab Surveillance System deal for possible kickbacks.

Kaleem said that despite the PAF’s opposition, Musharraf put pressure on the air force to modify the contract to the extent that the number of systems to be purchased from Sweden was reduced from six to four to include two Chinese systems. The $1.2 billion contract was originally meant to acquire six surveillance systems and one Saab 2000 aircraft as VIP version from the Swedish company.

Musharraf ruined PAF project, says ex-air chief

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Dassault Mirage 2000N

Copyright :- Tom Sunley

NSG_Blackcats

Boeing F-15E Strike Eagle

CopyRight :- Djamald Devos

NSG_Blackcats

Dassault Mirage 2000-5F