Militant Sikhs ruin wedding after barricading temple

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
:blah::blah::blah:

So I must say Indians are not racists:rolleyes:

Anyway, what made your superior brain think that I skipped to read:frusty:?

Developed any extra-sensory perceptions as to what others do lately?
Racism in india emanates from its predominant religion ie hinduism where caste system is deeply ingrained in religion which gives racism among hindus a religious tone.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Racism in india emanates from its predominant religion ie hinduism where caste system is deeply ingrained in religion which gives racism among hindus a religious tone.
And in Pakistan.

Same stock! ;)

The Hinduism anomalies are so ingrained! ;)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Lastly, more likely than not, a Sikh jatt family would see their daughter dead for bringing dishonour to the family than see her married off in an inter-caste/religion/national marriage.
OK I buy that.

There was this case of the political bigwig lady of Punjab who killed her daughter!

Bibi Jagir Kaur is the name, right?

Blackwater

caste system in Hinduism is understandable but she was sikh, According to sikh holy book everyone is same ,no caste but in reality no one belive or practice that:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: lollllllllllllll

peacecracker

however a Pakistani telling this in a Indian forum feels uncomfortable for Indians. Hopefully caste system will be eliminate with more urbanization.

I believe Tribalism is as bad as Caste system is. I think Pakistan faces this apart from sectarian religious problems. (can't stop bringing this here!).

Tronic

however a Pakistani telling this in a Indian forum feels uncomfortable for Indians. Hopefully caste system will be eliminate with more urbanization.

I believe Tribalism is as bad as Caste system is. I think Pakistan faces this apart from sectarian religious problems. (can't stop bringing this here!).
Who're you kidding? Pakistan has the exact same caste system as India!

Galaxy

Country flag

Pak has same caste system like India. In fact, same name but they add 'Muslim', Like Gujjar Muslim, Jat Muslim, Dhobi Muslim, Rajput Muslim and so on. :rofl: The society is rigidly divided into subgroups where each Quom is assigned a profession. Different Quoms are not permitted to intermarry or live in the same community.

In addition,

Then tribal culture in One-Third region.

Also, Muslims have many sects. Shia, sunni, ahmadiyya, and some 30 sect. Indeed, many subgroups within Sunni and Shia, etc. They don't go to the mosques of others. Instead they try to blowup mosques of others. :rotflmao:

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
I have read that there is some underlying hostility between Sikhs
and Muslims in UK

So maybe these people who were opposed to this black man marrying the Sikh girl
thought that the SIkh community would become a laughing stock after this marriage
and the Muslims would keep TAUNTING the Sikhs

" Log Kya Kahenge " ie what will be the reaction of people around us
is the common refrain when such aggresive actions are taken to stop marriages

Tronic

I have read that there is some underlying hostility between Sikhs
and Muslims in UK

So maybe these people who were opposed to this black man marrying the Sikh girl
thought that the SIkh community would become a laughing stock after this marriage
and the Muslims would keep TAUNTING the Sikhs

" Log Kya Kahenge " ie what will be the reaction of people around us
is the common refrain when such aggresive actions are taken to stop marriages
lol, I highly doubt that's how their mindset works. It's as if we're talking about some pre-school kids.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles