Militant in Peshawar had a Tattoo on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
As per Islamic laws, you are not allowed to have tattos. Therefore, this does not seem to be the work of AlQaeeda and Taleban, as both claim to be Islamic.
That is not the full truth.

It is narrated that 'Abd-Allaah ibn Mas'ood (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "May Allah curse the women who do tattoos and those for whom tattoos are done, those who pluck their eyebrows and those who file their teeth for the purpose of beautification and alter the creation of Allah." (al-Bukhaari, al-Libaas, 5587; Muslim, al-Libaas, 5538).

However, The curse is not permanent but it is lifted when a person sincerely repents to Allah for this mistake. So one should not feel doomed because they committed this mistake when they were in days of Jahilia (ignorance).

Allah says

"Except those who repent and believe (in Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds; for those, Allah will change their sins into good deeds, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful"

[al-Furqaan 25:70]

Ruling of tattoos in Islam

Therefore, what would you say of this dead terrorist?

He was after all changing his 'sin' with a 'good deed' as many Muslims of Pakistan would feel.

So?

What are your comments?

You should yourself understand your religion first before giving statements that can cause misinterpretation and avoidable negative discourse.

Last edited:

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Ray thank you for posting the Hadith. Please note that they have been cursed but still does not make it a "haad", since it is a personal sin and no punishment prescribed.

As I wrote earlier while replying to Godless Kafir post, he might have repented in this regard but tell me, I am wrong in suggesting there might be another twist to this story? Shouldn't that be investigated? Shouldn't it be taken as a lead?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The dead terrorist was a Muslim doing jihad against Pakistanis who back stabbed them by siding with USA. (this is what they think)

Now all mullahs can give it a twist with any of their blabbering they want. Muslims do all the harm things their book has described without giving a single thought if it is 'haram' or not.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
It talks about how to urinate in a elevated place but does not mention seat belts?
As I replied earlier, as per Islamic law, it is not permissible to put your self in a position, which can harm to your life. By this you can safely assumed that not wearing seat belt is haram. Same can be applied to over speeding where as per Islam killing one person is killing whole humanity. Therefore, you can assume that over speeding is haram.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
The dead terrorist was a Muslim doing jihad against Pakistanis who back stabbed them by siding with USA. (this is what they think)

Now all mullahs can give it a twist with any of their blabbering they want. Muslims do all the harm things their book has described without giving a single thought if it is 'haram' or not.
He might be doing Jihad since this is true Pakistan did sided with USA. On the other hand he might be pawn of some one else. This needs to be investigated.

I agree Muslim do alot of things which are haram without thinking they are haram or not

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
He might be doing Jihad since this is true Pakistan did sided with USA. On the other hand he might be pawn of some one else. This needs to be investigated.

I agree Muslim do alot of things which are haram without thinking they are haram or not
I can say same thing about other religions without a hitch but that is not the topic here or at least tempo of the discussion.

SpArK

SORCERER
No disallowance of tatto is there in the hadiths. However, not everything is punishable by the government. Hadoods are prescribed for things which create interference with the general public life. Alcohol overdoes disrupt other life. Illegal sex is also the same case. Therefore, hadoods are prescribed for these things. Tattoo is a personal thing, which is not allowed as per Islam. Since it does not effect the general public hence no punishment.

Refer above
Which of the alcohol?

Ethanol, Methanol, Isopropyl alcohol, Butyl alcohol, Pentanol, pentol,heptol, etc or all of the above?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
As per Islamic laws, you are not allowed to have tattos. Therefore, this does not seem to be the work of AlQaeeda and Taleban, as both claim to be Islamic.
You are a disillusioned person who thinks any terrorist orgs like AQ or Talibunnies follow "Islamic rules".... .

Mod: Language and hate content

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
The thread can be re-opened on member request, only when we can re-assure ourselves of a mature discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles