MH17: Would the Dutch be civilized enough to reciprocate?

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Ok this is on topic.
I think the topic of the thread is a laughable one. The pro Russia militiamen were directly involved in the conflict zone where the plane crashed. The Dutch,even though they are part of EU, hardly had anything to do with the death of E. Ukrainian victims. Also there are victims of war on both sides in this Ukrainian civil war. This victims are Ukrainians. During a war there will be casualties. The Ukrainians chose to have this war. They were not like MH17 passengers/staff who had nothing to do with it. Naturally, there is remorse among people when there are deaths of those who are not even remotely associated with the conflict.

pmaitra

Ok this is on topic.
I think the topic of the thread is a laughable one. The pro Russia militiamen were directly involved in the conflict zone where the plane crashed. The Dutch,even though they are part of EU, hardly had anything to do with the death of E. Ukrainian victims. Also there are victims of war on both sides in this Ukrainian civil war. This victims are Ukrainians. During a war there will be casualties. The Ukrainians chose to have this war. They were not like MH17 passengers/staff who had nothing to do with it. Naturally, there is remorse among people when there are deaths of those who are not even remotely associated with the conflict.
Do you know what the topic of the thread is?

Please read the opening post. Is there a single picture that shows the Dutch placing a single flower in the memory of the victims of the Kiev regime's assault?

I disagree that the Dutch had nothing to do with it. They, and all of EU, are partly responsible for this.

Bottom line is, what is stopping the Dutch from mourning the victims in E. Ukraine? What is stopping the EU leaders from mourning the victims in E. Ukraine?

All I keep getting is excuses as to why the EU, and the Dutch, are justified in not mourning the victims of E. Ukraine.

The right thing to do, in my opinion, is to keep politics aside, and mourn the dead; not stand on the corpses of the victims of the plane crash and play politics. (This is directed at the EU politicians)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Lost in translation, I'm afraid.

I saw it in Twitter, not in the mythical "Russian media" you are talking about.
I don't know why Western people, enjoy such trust Twitter. For us, this is another way of campaigning.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Neither the Dutch, us, Australians, Brits, and all those nations who lost brothers and sisters in the MH17 murder have any obligation to lay flowers or do anything for those victims of the conflict in Eastern Ukraine. We have nothing to do with their miseries there. On the other it is the Ukrainians, rebels and the Russians who have obligations to us for the murder by stupidity of our countrymen in MH17.

pmaitra

Neither the Dutch, us, Australians, Brits, and all those nations who lost brothers and sisters in the MH17 murder have any obligation to lay flowers or do anything for those victims of the conflict in Eastern Ukraine. We have nothing to do with their miseries there. On the other it is the Ukrainians, rebels and the Russians who have obligations to us for the murder by stupidity of our countrymen in MH17.
That is what I call uncivilized attitude, and the desire to justify an uncivilized attitude.

If the pro-Russia militia thought like you, they would say, "the EU started this trouble in Maidan, and now their citizens died as a consequence, and we are not obligated to those killed." Thankfully, the pro-Russia militia are far more civilized.

bose

Country flag
I'm can't judge all the people who live there, but on the territory controlled by the militants, really hard material. They do not pay pensions, salaries, enterprises do not work, shops rob. That is why people try to make money and survive. Downed An-26 three hours pulled down on the metal. However, this bitch, there is no forgiveness. And when our army, will liberate Thorez, condign punishment awaits her.
Ukraine is in a hopeless situation... East Ukraine is lost now... It will be better for Ukraine to knell down in front of Putin and ask for forgiveness...

bose

Country flag
First prove that Ukrainians rebels and the Russians are responsible for murder and then come back with your stupidity !!

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Do you know what the topic of the thread is?

Please read the opening post. Is there a single picture that shows the Dutch placing a single flower in the memory of the victims of the Kiev regime's assault?

I disagree that the Dutch had nothing to do with it. They, and all of EU, are partly responsible for this.

Bottom line is, what is stopping the Dutch from mourning the victims in E. Ukraine? What is stopping the EU leaders from mourning the victims in E. Ukraine?

All I keep getting is excuses as to why the EU, and the Dutch, are justified in not mourning the victims of E. Ukraine.

The right thing to do, in my opinion, is to keep politics aside, and mourn the dead; not stand on the corpses of the victims of the plane crash and play politics. (This is directed at the EU politicians)
I do not want to argue too much with you. I have read the opening post and given my opinion. Now I would like to ask you politely why are Indians or for that matter the people of Kolkata not mourning the death of this E. Ukranians. You probably know that there is a sense of grief for the loss of the ten passengers of Indian origin who were aboard the plane. yet there is no grief among people here in Kolkata for E.Ukrainians. Somebody even compared them to maoists and thugs. India is seen as an ally to Russia. Yet Indians/Indian govt is hardly doing anything when pro Russian people are getting killed there.
Now EU is seen as a sort of an enemy to Russia. When an ally is not grieving do you expect the enemy to grieve over them?
Also I do not think you can say with cent percent probability that there is not even a single man from Netherlands who is not feeling sad for the atrocities in Ukraine. I mean you are not there in Holland to check each and every person.

You had posted a picture of a separatist mourning the dead people of MH17. Also you should know that this separatists are looting the dead bodies. There was a post by Akim and also in media about how a mascara was stolen and given to a E.Ukrainian woman. This woman later posted selfies of her with this mascara on Insatgram. So much for crocodile tears and fake mourning.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
First prove that Ukrainians rebels and the Russians are responsible for murder and then come back with your stupidity !!
Go bring your conspiracy theory to the undeducated. It belongs there.

pmaitra

I do not want to argue too much with you. I have read the opening post and given my opinion. Now I would like to ask you politely why are Indians or for that matter the people of Kolkata not mourning the death of this E. Ukranians. You probably know that there is a sense of grief for the loss of the ten passengers of Indian origin who were aboard the plane. yet there is no grief among people here in Kolkata for E.Ukrainians. Somebody even compared them to maoists and thugs. India is seen as an ally to Russia. Yet Indians/Indain govt is hardly doing anything when pro Russian people are getting killed there.
I got your opinion. The Dutch had nothing to do with Ukraine (despite the overwhelming evidence of EU meddling and instigating troubles in Maidan), and so, they categorically refuse to mourn the victims in E. Ukraine. I find it ridiculous, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Now EU is seen as a sort of an enemy to Russia. When an ally is not grieving do you expect the enemy to grieve over them?
The interest of the people of EU, are in close trade relations with Russia. The people should rise and chuck out their governments who are doing things that are going to be against their best interests.
Also I do not think you can say with cent percent probability that there is not even a single man from Netherlands who is not feeling sad for the atrocities in Ukraine. i mean you are not there in Holland to check each and every person.
No, I am not in Holland. I am sure you can prove me wrong by posting a picture of people in Holland placing flowers to mourn those killed by the Kiev regime in E. Ukraine?

You had posted a picture of a separatist mourning the dead people of MH17. Also you should know that this separatists are looting the dead bodies. There was a post by Akim and also in media about how a mascara was stolen and given to a E.Ukrainian woman. this woman later posted selfies of her with this mascara on Insatgram. So much for crocodile tears and fake mourning.
So, one woman does something, and that means everyone is shedding crocodile tears and everyone's mourning is fake? What a ridiculous thing to say.

In other words, Victoria Nuland, a Jew, fed cookies to a bunch of Nazis at the Maidan, that means all Jews love the Nazis?

Your reasoning, Sir, is remarkably absurd.

Before you respond, read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simile

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That is what I call uncivilized attitude, and the desire to justify an uncivilized attitude.

If the pro-Russia militia thought like you, they would say, "the EU started this trouble in Maidan, and now their citizens died as a consequence, and we are not obligated to those killed." Thankfully, the pro-Russia militia are far more civilized.

The fact is that you are trying to discredit the Dutch by pointing out that they are not even expressing symphaties for the dead in Eastern Ukraine. Fact is that the Dutch are not in any obligation to publicly express symphaties to the dead in Eastern Ukraine. They have nothing to do with the deaths there.

Of course it does not mean to say that they are not praying for World peace and the hope that all these troubled lands will be happy and at peace again. Nobody like to see people getting killed. I believe that most if not all of the Dutch are praying that nobody gets killed anymore senselessly by mindless wars, I know my mother, father and us in the family have the same prayer.

pmaitra

The fact is that you are trying to discredit the Dutch by pointing out that they are not even expressing symphaties for the dead in Eastern Ukraine. Fact is that the Dutch are not in any obligation to publicly express symphaties to the dead in Eastern Ukraine. They have nothing to do with the deaths there.

Of course it does not mean to say that they are not praying for World peace and the hope that all these troubled lands will be happy and at peace again. Nobody like to see people getting killed. I believe that most if not all of the Dutch are praying that nobody gets killed anymore senselessly by mindless wars, I know my mother, father and us in the family have the same prayer.
I am discrediting all of EU, which includes the Dutch.

One does not have to be involved to express sympathy. In this case, the Dutch are involved. They are part of the EU, and the EU was actively instigating the Maidan crowds. The Dutch would be lying if they claim they are not responsible for what is happening in Ukraine.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The Murder was committed by Ukraine forces loyal to Kiev... How about that ??
It must be lonely championing Putin's lies with only few support around the World.... Maybe I can understand your frustration. But you must start thinking why is that the rest of the World does not seem to buy Putin's version of events. Have the Ukrainians, Europeans and Americans paid them all to turn deaf to Putin's version? Or is not that Putin's version of events is simply ridiculous? Frankly, I find Putin's version demeaning to intelligence...

pmaitra

It must be lonely championing Putin's lies with only few support around the World.... Maybe I can understand your frustration. But you must start thinking why is that the rest of the World does not seem to buy Putin's version of events. Have the Ukrainians, Europeans and Americans paid them all to turn deaf to Putin's version? Or is not that Putin's version of events is simply ridiculous? Frankly, I find Putin's version demeaning to intelligence...
I think he is giving you a taste of your own medicine - drawing conclusions based on your prejudices, even when investigations have not been concluded, and when no proof exists.

pmaitra

Knowing you, you will discredit anyone who does not agree with Russia...
I do come across like that to those that are blinded by hate and bigotry, after total brainwashing by western propaganda and fiction peddling.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
I got your opinion. The Dutch had nothing to do with Ukraine (despite the overwhelming evidence of EU meddling and instigating troubles in Maidan), and so, they categorically refuse to mourn the victims in E. Ukraine. I find it ridiculous, but you are entitled to your opinion.
Yes let us keep to our own views. All I am asking is why are Indians/Kolkatans not mourning the E. Ukrainians? After all India is an ally of Russia and we should feel sorry for the dead people of E.Ukraine. Explain this to me and I would explain the question of the topic.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles