MH17: Would the Dutch be civilized enough to reciprocate?

pmaitra

MH17: Would the Dutch be civilized enough to reciprocate?

Here is a picture of a pro-Russia militiaman taking his cap off and making a Christian cross, as a mark of respect to the victims of the MH17 crash.

Here is a picture of people from Eastern Ukraine offering their respects to the victims of the MH17 crash.

Now, let us look at the other side.

Here are some graphic images of civilians of Eastern Ukraine slaughtered by the indiscriminate bombing by the Kiev regime, that is supported by the US and EU.

Have the Dutch placed a single flower to mourn these victims? Can anyone post a picture?

Why?

Who is more civilized?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@W.G.Ewald.

No personal attacks and irrelevant diatribes. please.

Help us to help you.

Call me the Tsar, apart from the Chairman. :)

Happy?

I am being open about this and not through the PM because I think you are overdoing the baiting and all should note that this is just not done.

No personal animus should blow up threads.

I appreciate your "My Country, Right or Wong" psychology, but then one must also allow others to air their views, even if it is contrary to yours and your country's.

Isn't that what Freedom of Speech and Thought all about that US acclaims and preaches to all?

Last edited by a moderator:

ITBP

@pmaitra I think hence Dutch was neutral in Ukraine conflict, they did not have a say about what is happening there, look Dutch is silent on Gaza attack too.

Nederlands is pretty neutral on world politics.

Some of your pics dont appear. :truestory: :dude:

IMO Rebels perhaps had thought that plane was a Ukrainian Il-76. They downed another II-76 too just few days ago befor MH-17.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
@W.G.Ewald.

No personal attacks and irrelevant diatribes. please.

Help us to help you.

Call me the Tsar, apart from the Chairman. :)

Happy?

I am being open about this and not through the PM because I think you are overdoing the baiting and all should note that this is just not done.

No personal animus should blow up threads.

I appreciate your "My Country, Right or Wong" psychology, but then one must also allow others to air their views, even if it is contrary to yours and your country's.

Isn't that what Freedom of Speech and Thought all about that US acclaims and preaches to all?
Perhaps you are not aware I am blocked from PM anyway, as well as seeing Mentions or Reply Quotes. In my deleted post above I said Russian separatists robbed dead bodies from MH17, and such information is to be stifled according to existing DFI policy. This post will be deleted as well, I expect.

In fact I recognize where Obama administration is wrong and point it out myself. I have not AFAIK attempted to suppress the views of others. In fact my views here are stifled by your overly senstitive moderator.

My post was not a diatribe. I suspect you are not aware of all of pmaitra's efforts to silence me because, I suspect he is not entirely aboveboard in those efforts.

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
John Morley

pmaitra

@pmaitra I think hence Dutch was neutral in Ukraine conflict, they did not have a say about what is happening there, look Dutch is silent on Gaza attack too.

Nederlands is pretty neutral on world politics.

Some of your pics dont appear. :truestory: :dude:

IMO Rebels perhaps had thought that plane was a Ukrainian Il-76. They downed another II-76 too just few days ago befor MH-17.
I agree with you to some extent.

The point is that the Dutch are part of EU, which supports the Kiev regime. They do have blood on their hands, indirectly. It is not just the Dutch, but all of EU. Why have they refused to utter a single word for the victims in E. Ukraine? The Europeans are not as innocent as they are trying to act. (No aimed against the victims of the crash, who were unfortunate pawns in a big geopolitical game.)

Please try and open the images in a new tab. I have been having problem with the forum. When I switch to IE or Firefox, things work.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Perhaps you are not aware I am blocked from PM anyway, as well as seeing Mentions or Reply Quotes. In my deleted post above I said Russian separatists robbed dead bodies from MH17, and such information is to be stifled according to existing DFI policy. This post will be deleted as well, I expect.

In fact I recognize where Obama administration is wrong and point it out myself. I have not AFAIK attempted to suppress the views of others. In fact my views here are stifled by your overly senstitive moderator.

My post was not a diatribe. I suspect you are not aware of all of pmaitra's efforts to silence me because, I suspect he is not entirely aboveboard in those efforts.

John Morley
Your complaint has been checked by an independent Moderator and all seems to be functioning from the DFI side. He has opined that the Notification settings etc look fine to him.

Maybe Obama is blocking you since he does not like your anti Obama posts! :rofl:

And he has a whole lot of agencies to snoop and block! ;)

And worse, he may apply the Patriotic Law.

Honestly, are you trying to check your skills at psyops?

I assure you that you are not being made a victim by any Moderator.

I am also overseeing the fracas.

Last edited:

apple

Would the Dutch be so civilised as to murder almost 300 people, leave them laying in a field, or stacked up next to a road for almost a week(of those found)? Loot those dead, and prevent investigators from the site while they tamper with it? Use neutral dead to make biased political accusations?

There's only a handful of country's in the world that "civilised" and the Netherlands isn't one of them.

This thread's a new low in shamelessness.

Reactions: sob

p2prada

John Morley
Been there. It is quite annoying.

Anyway this is a flame thread. It is entirely unnecessary and mods need to close it.

p2prada

Your complaint has been checked by an independent Moderator and all seems to be functioning from the DFI side. He has opined that the Notification settings etc look fine to him.
When you have infractions a lot of the forum features are blocked. They will be working fine, just that the member won't have access to it.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
as Peoples like we known as DFI Rebels
Rightly said. Well even I was once infracted by a mod for no reason. I was accused by a certain mod of being "jealous" towards people living in the USA. I was even asked to see a therapist. I later told my case to @Ray sir.Fortunately the post that I replied to was later deleted by Ray sir and I felt justice was done.

The fact is I am the the least jealous of NRI`s. If one goes to the ITBP thread and cares to read my post on whether NRI`s should be looked upon as Indians they will know my position. Yet I was misunderstood.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Would the Dutch be so civilised as to murder almost 300 people, leave them laying in a field, or stacked up next to a road for almost a week(of those found)? Loot those dead, and prevent investigators from the site while they tamper with it? Use neutral dead to make biased political accusations?

There's only a handful of country's in the world that "civilised" and the Netherlands isn't one of them.

This thread's a new low in shamelessness.
It is easy for a person who has not seen war or a conflict to take a moral high ground.

Get into a conflict zone and then let one know of your experiences.

apple

It is easy for a person who has not seen war or a conflict to take a moral high ground.

Get into a conflict zone and then let one know of your experiences.
In this case, despite my not being a combat veteran, I have no personal difficulties expressing moral indignation.

The intention of this thread wasn't to be a discussion about whether war is civilised.

Rather it was attempt to besmirch the hounor of the Netherlands. Actually, I'm not really sure what this thread was intended to be... Flame bait is probably closest to the truth.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In this case, despite my not being a combat veteran, I have no personal difficulties expressing moral indignation.

The intention of this thread wasn't to be a discussion about whether war is civilised.

Rather it was attempt to besmirch the hounor of the Netherlands. Actually, I'm not really sure what this thread was intended to be... Flame bait is probably closest to the true.
And the other threads on Ukraine conflict to besmirch the honour of Russia? ;)

:rofl:

I am just being fair to both points of view.

All said and done. all conflicts bring out the worst in mankind.

apple

And the other threads on Ukraine conflict to besmirch the honour of Russia? ;)

:rofl:

I am just being fair to both points of view.

All said and done. all conflicts bring out the worst in mankind.
Would claim that the majority of posts in the Ukrainian threads are pro Russian.

But yes, it's always good to have two sides to a debate. Well, it's actually a requirement. Unpopular, or controversial, viewpoints have there place.

But, to me, this thread is massively distasteful. It's not a debate, nor a conversation. It's an extraordinary attempt to whitewash some despicable actions and unnecessarily insults a neutral third party who have suffered enough recent trauma.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
OT
@apple

And in another similar thread my posts kept getting deleted most probably for not falling into the flow of conversation intended by the progenitor...

apple

Now I cannot "edit" and cannot even post "Like."
When the site is working properly, which it often hasn't been recently, you can only edit a few (15???) minutes after you posted your message. I've had my like button disabled, no prizes for guessing who by, in the past too.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
When the site is working properly, which it often hasn't been recently, you can only edit a few (15???) minutes after you posted your message. I've had my like button disabled, no prizes for guessing who by, in the past too.
Now, now, you will be told by The Chief that you are not receiving any special attention from his protegee, who has apparently lulled him into a sense of seraphic peace.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles