MH17: Dutch mayor wants Vladimir Putin's daughter Maria deported

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why is that ? Do they have some magical superpowers ?
Let's just say they are more educated and dignified than the usual average Joe in the World.

"weighed the circumstances", "whatever evidence available" blah blah blah. Beating around bush, without any actual proof.
Conclusive evidence is needed for conviction. Peddling conspiracy theories or accusing during/before investigations shows ulterior motives rather than actual empathy with/for victims of the tragedy.
There's such a thing as suspicion based on reasonable grounds. And right now the suspicion is firmly and against the rebels for pulling the trigger and Russia for supplying the Buk missile. No less than one of the top rebel leaders has already given indication that indeed the rebels had Buk, it was from Russia and it was returned to Russia after the downing of MH17.

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
So what ? What does that prove ?
It proves that Putin`s daughter prefers the Dutch winter in Amsterdam to your beautiful and favorable Russian summer in Moskva. For some reason Putin`s daughter in Holland reminds me of Jyoti Basu`s illustrious and glorious son Chandan Basu`s study trip to America.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Let's just say they are more educated and dignified than the usual average Joe in the World.
1. Educated: Maybe. But being educated doesn't mean you are able to do everything &/or able to analyze everything. This is why as education of a person advances, the person tends to narrow his field and concentrate on lesser number of topics or on a single technology. Similarly unless the Dutch are receiving education on tackling psyops and propaganda, I don't think they will be immune to psyops. And there is no indication that the Dutch are receiving such an education.

2. Dignified: Subjective. Unverifiable.

There's such a thing as suspicion based on reasonable grounds. And right now the suspicion is firmly and against the rebels for pulling the trigger and Russia for supplying the Buk missile. No less than one of the top rebel leaders has already given indication that indeed the rebels had Buk, it was from Russia and it was returned to Russia after the downing of MH17.
Yes, suspicion is good. But still not enough for conviction.
Also, if I'm not mistaken one of the rebel "leaders" said that some other faction of the rebels might have been in possession of a BUK, not that "indeed the rebels had Buk". Also that isn't proof that they shot the plane (though it increases the chances.)
Even the headlines of that article you posted in the other thread says
MH17: Ukraine separatist commander 'admits' rebels had Buk missile system | World news | The Guardian
Notice that the word admits is in quotations.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Ah Peter, I was wondering when you would show up.

It proves that Putin`s daughter prefers the Dutch winter in Amsterdam to your beautiful and favorable Russian summer in Moskva.
Not really.
The marriage between a man and a woman, could be due to various reasons including weather related (is that a Bengoli thing, btw ?)
And since it is a private matter, I would expect Westerners and the wannabes to be "dignified" enough to respect privacy.

Note: I'm not even sure if Putin's daughter is married to a Dutch or a Martian or whether she's married at all. I have less interest in that and I'm taking what you guys are saying at face value.
----------------------

Also @Peter , when I said "So what ? What does that prove ?" I'm asking for its relevance wrt to Nederlands-Russia relation (as asianobserve seemed to allude to), not some weather/climate related issues.

------------------------
For some reason Putin`s daughter in Holland reminds me of Jyoti Basu`s illustrious and glorious son Chandan Basu`s study trip to America.
Don't know much about Bengali politics man, can't help you there. And I don't think it is related to this thread, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Ah Peter, I was wondering when you would show up.

Not really.
The marriage between a man and a woman, could be due to various reasons including weather related (is that a Bengoli thing, btw ?)
And since it is a private matter, I would expect Westerners and the wannabes to be "dignified" enough to respect privacy.

Also @Peter , when I said "So what ? What does that prove ?" I'm asking for it's relevance wrt to Nederlands-Russia relation, not some weather/climate related issues.

Don't know much about Bengali politics man, can't help you there.
Well I was actually waiting for your grand arrival at this thread. You are known for rushing to the defense of the ever good and kind Russian people. Also you will not understand my reply if you do not know of Jyoti Basu and his son. pmaitra would tell you more about him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Well I was actually waiting for your grand arrival at this thread. You are known for rushing to the defense of the ever good and kind Russian people.
On various issues (not just the Russia-West rivalry), I choose a side/sides that I think is right, and am trying to have a debate with people who think I'm wrong. Would like to learn if there is anything to be learned and would like to dispel ignorance and correct others when I think they are wrong. Something wrong with that ?

And sorry, if I disappointed you in that civil war in ukraine thread. Man, too many posters/posts, very less time :(

Last edited:

pmaitra

Well I was actually waiting for your grand arrival at this thread. You are known for rushing to the defense of the ever good and kind Russian people. Also you will not understand my reply if you do not know of Jyoti Basu and his son. pmaitra would tell you more about him.
No thanks. Jyoti Basu is irrelevant here.

I am not interested in discussing Chandan Basu's study trip to the US.

If you want to discuss Arsenic Yatsenyuks Washington DC trip, just after the violent coup d'etat, we can discuss, but again, in the Ukrainian Civil War thread.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
On various issues (not just the Russia-West rivalry), I choose a side/sides that I think is right, and am trying to have a debate with people who think I'm wrong. Would like to learn if there is anything to be learned and would like to dispel ignorance and correct others when I think they are wrong. Something wrong with that ?

And sorry, if I disappointed you in that civil war in ukraine thread. Man, too many posters/posts, very less time :(
]

I do not have anything with you. You do make sensible posts. Actually a lot of members make sensible posts here except when it comes to topics of Russia etc. Also I would not like to say a lot on this so called civil war. Only time will tell which side prevails.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles