Message to Indians : Help Liberate Balochstan and live with peace

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
oh really I am a pathan too and we are with Pakistan and Indian army is afraid of us after Mumbai attacks we announced a lashkar of 1 million against india and the afghan Taliban are with us
Hamari history ne aise Pathano ke kayi Laskar dekhen hain.... all failed my dear Pathan..

lcatejas

oh really I am a pathan too and we are with Pakistan and Indian army is afraid of us after Mumbai attacks we announced a lashkar of 1 million against india and the afghan Taliban are with us
R u Farhan with different name....:laugh:

Tahir Sultan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hahahaha) Baluchistan is not going going anywhere trust me)Your big daddy (china) will remind you about the humiliation you faced in 1962 war) because pakistan and china have mutual interests in that region.Carry on your useless struggle and note the time and date of my post and after some time i will again post here for knowing about your freedom progress.
Everyday our ISI is killing RAW backed terrorists on the streets like dogs and soon we gonna clear them all.If you need some pics of those died dogs tell me and i will provide you .Go with those pics and use them as a propaganda but still trust me nothing is going to happen.GAY HIND

Blackwater

Hahahaha) Baluchistan is not going going anywhere trust me)Your big daddy (china) will remind you about the humiliation you faced in 1962 war) because pakistan and china have mutual interests in that region.Carry on your useless struggle and note the time and date of my post and after some time i will again post here for knowing about your freedom progress.
Everyday our ISI is killing RAW backed terrorists on the streets like dogs and soon we gonna clear them all.If you need some pics of those died dogs tell me and i will provide you .Go with those pics and use them as a propaganda but still trust me nothing is going to happen.GAY HIND
well i know by giving gawadar to china ,you manage to breathe more. but don't you think ,unable to guard ur country and sell ur land to china just to survive in this world is more humilating for GAZI breed called pakis

:p:p:p:rofl::rofl:

Tahir Sultan

Tihar Jail
Banned
well i know by giving gawadar to china ,you manage to breathe more. but don't you think ,unable to guard ur country and sell ur land to china just to survive in this world is more humilating for GAZI breed called pakis

:p:p:p:rofl::rofl:
As i already said we are doing what we need to do.China is just involved there because of it,s investments in that region.Now stop living in hopes.And by the way who is that afghan in your avatar?

Blackwater

As i already said we are doing what we need to do.China is just involved there because of it,s investments in that region.Now stop living in hopes.And by the way who is that afghan in your avatar?
well u know and world knows investment is just face saving. fact is ur gazi army failed to save ur country and when things goes out of control so they did what is simple solution to involve china in gawadar, just like u did with aksai chin ,givivng part of kashmir to china because ur gazi army scared of India .

any how if as paki if u don't recognize this sher of pansheer than lanaat ha

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag

Mr Madarchod pig @Tahir Sultan , abey bhenchood jab tere hijre Paki Terrorist army 1971 mein hizro ki tarah Besharmi se Indian Army ke samne surrender kar rahi thi tab sare madarchood pakis ko chullu bhar paani mein doob marna chahiye tha nalayak ! Pfft.. talking about
"Humiliation" ! you Retard STFU & GTFO loser :finger: :gtfo:

Last edited by a moderator:

kseeker

Retired
Well, you are correct at this situation, till we have shameless congress govt in power, nothing would happen (unfortunately).

If NaMo becomes our PM, things will change for sure.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles