Message from nature

arya

Country flag
EARTH IS FOR ALL ANIMALS NOT JUST FOR HUMANS , HUMAN ARE NOT MASTER NOR SUPERIOR

WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WE ARE EQUAL TO ALL OTHER .

IF HUMAN CROSS THE LIMIT THEN NATURE WILL DESTROY OR KILL THEM

NO SOFT CORNER FOR HUMANS IF THEY CROSSED THE LIMIT

DON'T DESTROY EARTH

Sonnpekikd

Policy of Vatican and monotheist elite to make extinct life on Earth

Dear Friends!

I am researching since decades about the destruction of nature and about the responsible parties and I have found incredible information, that this is all the policy of the Vatican and the monotheist elite. They have the policy to destroy nature since more than 2000 years, and it is this leadership that is since very long time doing all they can to make as much damage as possible. They are in control since millenia and have built this civilization, that was (forcibly) taken over by all folks and cultures worldwide, including communist nations.

I really hope that somewhere in the world are powers that are not already corrupted and that somehow can be reached and that will decide to take action against the causes.

So far i present you some evidences and I have hundreds more and I really hope that we can discuss and work togheter. Thanks!

- They say that it is the will of god, that the Apocalypse happens and the Earth is destroyed.
- The core idea of monotheism says that no gods exist and that humans would be disallowed to be gods, while gods are humans that are mighty enough to save the Earth from the extinction (through the monotheists).
- Pope says humanity would be unable and therefor disallowed to solve the 'environmental crisis'.
- He also says by that, the Earth will be destroyed and made extinct (by themselves).
- Pope disallows humans to make contraception while one of the main problems is overpopulation. By disallowing it to the 'dominant' and 'ruling' christians, he challenges other less developed nations to even more overpopulation.
- They order in Thora and Bible to extinct all snakes and it are approx 3000 species.
- Original sin means that all nature is evil and that assaults and brutalization is therefor justified.
- Papacy and monotheism made extinct almost all of Earths nature religion, while these religions, which are the original real religion of the people, are all looking good and are caring to nature and are all in balance with nature and are basically the way of living good with the beings.
- Monotheism has already maybe made extinct 80% of religions, and even today atheists and other so called non-monotheist parties are taking part.
- Papacy and endtimers fortell to kill all life on the planet and put it into action (Apocalypse).
- Since the ruling of christianity approx 70% of the world ecosystems were destroyed.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles