Men may never truly get over a relationship break-up, says study

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Badi gambheer baat kar de , Kafi tajurba hai aapko
you found my post as gambheer?!
meet sakal gharelu raza murad! :bounce:

Difference is girls usually break up when they have another moron in their kitty!! So easy to get over it.

Men on the other hand usually don't break up(they prefer to cheat but hang around, coz of low emotional investment in new girl) and when they break up, it makes them more circumspect about next women. They just don't commit easily and hence it explains the long term problems.
I would use better words. They are drama queens and stupid morons fall for it. And if you are a moron then evolution is against your survival!!

Last edited:

Rashna

Country flag
It may take you many more years if you go on like this. But don't push yourself in to anything. In the meanwhile the business of living has to go on.

Looks like you are in your comfort zone again.

Rashna, it is easier said than done.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Looks like you are in your comfort zone again.

Rashna, it is easier said than done.
ये तुम लोग क्या बतिया रहे हो ? :confused1:

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
What topic am i an expert on? If you want to know something you have to ask me a specific question. Sometimes people have a certain experience in life and then start making generalized statements. Somewhat like what happened to Adolf Hitler in his childhood which turned him against Jews.
Why the hate. Why not love?
30 char ki maa ki

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
What am i supposed to say? I think each person has a different experience depending on their emotional maturity. Sometimes you meet special people in life and you will carry them in your heart no matter that they are not part of your life. The part about becoming bitter or being cheated in a relationship are very negative experiences for those that go through them and i am sure they are scarred for life, Being cheated is not a happy experience for anybody be it male or female and it is likely to lead to trust issues in future relationships. Women will take time to recover from heartbreak but when they do they will never turn back.
so, some guy dump you, and you still feel hatred. this is why you are always angry?

Sourav Kumar

This thread is very interesting. Here are my 'thoughts':

1) If love and breakup are dangerous or thought provoking or passion invoking, then one has not yet seen marriage. Marriage is much more difficult, taxing and challenging than lau (ie love) or romance.

2) He is a true advaitin who can feel that He and His MIL are the same.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
By good women do you mean someone like your mother? In reality you are competing with a dad. A girl dotes on her father first everybody else comes much later in her life. And what does the father do for her? He takes care of her without expecting anything in return, because she is his daughter and he feels protective about her. A baby girl is very special to a responsible father and it is actually the father who instils this relationship between financial security and love in to a girl.
When she becomes a young woman and looks for similar characteristics in the man she would eventually live with she is just drawing on her experience with her father. So if at all she is judging your by your ability to spend its what she has grown up with. Most men fail to understand that its not so much the money but the feeling that because you provide for her you will care for her the same way her father does and that you are someone she can trust. Most men ruin their relationships by bringing money in to the relationship. Follow your instincts and you will find the right person.
Similarly you got adulation from your mother and you seek "doting". The girl in turn if she is mature understands your need to be indulged and babied.
Men mature much later than women (emotionally) and as such even after they are matured they are used to having their own way which sometimes leads to personality clashes.
There is no one shoe fits all solution to this. You have to experiment, have your own experiences, and learn and grow from them.
there you go again................

we all have a mother.

but as gf/wife, we all want sunny leone.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Also, never trust a woman's word. Always look at her actions. Actually that's true for anyone's word.

They speak and act differently. It will save you a lot of trouble.
not 100% complete.

look at girls mom. if she is 50, and look too old, bad genes, go look for another girl. check diabetes history in family tree of women - both mom and pop side. also check cancer history, sexual history, this and that history. Well ask ur experienced friends, they will say all about you need to check.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles