Men may never truly get over a relationship break-up, says study

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
What topic am i an expert on? If you want to know something you have to ask me a specific question. Sometimes people have a certain experience in life and then start making generalized statements. Somewhat like what happened to Adolf Hitler in his childhood which turned him against Jews.
Read the thread title.

I am surprised at your lack of response.

Rashna

Country flag
What am i supposed to say? I think each person has a different experience depending on their emotional maturity. Sometimes you meet special people in life and you will carry them in your heart no matter that they are not part of your life. The part about becoming bitter or being cheated in a relationship are very negative experiences for those that go through them and i am sure they are scarred for life, Being cheated is not a happy experience for anybody be it male or female and it is likely to lead to trust issues in future relationships. Women will take time to recover from heartbreak but when they do they will never turn back.

Read the thread title.

I am surprised at your lack of response.

Ancient Indian

What am i supposed to say? I think each person has a different experience depending on their emotional maturity. Sometimes you meet special people in life and you will carry them in your heart no matter that they are not part of your life. The part about becoming bitter or being cheated in a relationship are very negative experiences for those that go through them and i am sure they are scarred for life, Being cheated is not a happy experience for anybody be it male or female and it is likely to lead to trust issues in future relationships. Women will take time to recover from heartbreak but when they do they will never turn back.
I agree with you.
That's why I tagged you. All of us are stags. Kind of boring reading their posts.
I have a doubt.
Do good women exist?

I mean I see women everyday but they lack the feels one expects from doting women.

Somehow the affection is directly proportional to the money in my wallet.
Sad state of things.

Rashna

Country flag
By good women do you mean someone like your mother? In reality you are competing with a dad. A girl dotes on her father first everybody else comes much later in her life. And what does the father do for her? He takes care of her without expecting anything in return, because she is his daughter and he feels protective about her. A baby girl is very special to a responsible father and it is actually the father who instils this relationship between financial security and love in to a girl.
When she becomes a young woman and looks for similar characteristics in the man she would eventually live with she is just drawing on her experience with her father. So if at all she is judging your by your ability to spend its what she has grown up with. Most men fail to understand that its not so much the money but the feeling that because you provide for her you will care for her the same way her father does and that you are someone she can trust. Most men ruin their relationships by bringing money in to the relationship. Follow your instincts and you will find the right person.
Similarly you got adulation from your mother and you seek "doting". The girl in turn if she is mature understands your need to be indulged and babied.
Men mature much later than women (emotionally) and as such even after they are matured they are used to having their own way which sometimes leads to personality clashes.
There is no one shoe fits all solution to this. You have to experiment, have your own experiences, and learn and grow from them.

I agree with you.
That's why I tagged you. All of us are stags. Kind of boring reading their posts.
I have a doubt.
Do good women exist?

I mean I see women everyday but they lack the feels one expects from doting women.

Somehow the affection is directly proportional to the money in my wallet.
Sad state of things.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian

Also, never trust a woman's word. Always look at her actions. Actually that's true for anyone's word.

They speak and act differently. It will save you a lot of trouble.
Have you ever found your true love?
I am curious.

I think doting women exist only in books and movies.

Ancient Indian

By good women do you mean someone like your mother? In reality you are competing with a dad. A girl dotes on her father first everybody else comes much later in her life. And what does the father do for her? He takes care of her without expecting anything in return, because she is his daughter and he feels protective about her. A baby girl is very special to a responsible father and it is actually the father who instils this relationship between financial security and love in to a girl.
When she becomes a young woman and looks for similar characteristics in the man she would eventually live with she is just drawing on her experience with her father. So if at all she is judging your by your ability to spend its what she has grown up with. Most men fail to understand that its not so much the money but the feeling that because you provide for her you will care for her the same way her father does and that you are someone she can trust. Most men ruin their relationships by bringing money in to the relationship. Follow your instincts and you will find the right person.
Similarly you got adulation from your mother and you seek "doting". The girl in turn if she is mature understands your need to be indulged and babied.
Men mature much later than women (emotionally) and as such even after they are matured they are used to having their own way which sometimes leads to personality clashes.
There is no one shoe fits all solution to this. You have to experiment, have your own experiences, and learn and grow from them.
Ok I will check the girl's father biography before wooing her with my charm.
But Rashna, doting woman exist only in movies and books.

Rashna

Country flag
My dear ancient indian you need to have it in you to get doted on. Good luck with your quest and i hope you find the person who will slice through all the layers of awareness and reach where it matters the most.
Ok I will check the girl's father biography before wooing her with my charm.
But Rashna, doting woman exist only in movies and books.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles