Men may never truly get over a relationship break-up, says study

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
I don't hate women, I don't trust women. A man could be more happy without any woman in his life, but women need men in every step of their life.
yes, this is why they always want rich guy. will a women fall in love with a labour? no. some woman are shameless. some also are good.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
LOL, this thread has become a rape thread and someone is crying rape already.
Alright - on topic.
Yeah, I still wish my first girlfriend never had left the city, 12 years back. :(

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@Rashna - next time take moderation issues on PM.

If you cannot take difference of opinion and do not accept evidence against your beliefs then it is no one else's fault.

Playing victimhood is not a good debate strategy when facts speak against your biases. People have already shown misuse of different women centric laws and rape of men (which you not only ignore, but laugh about).

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
LOL, this thread has become a rape thread and someone is crying rape already.
Alright - on topic.
Yeah, I still wish my first girlfriend never had left the city, 12 years back. :(
So many majnus here.

Here is a song for all of you:

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Rashna - next time take moderation issues on PM.

If you cannot take difference of opinion and do not accept evidence against your beliefs then it is no one else's fault.

Playing victimhood is not a good debate strategy when facts speak against your biases. People have already shown misuse of different women centric laws and rape of men (which you not only ignore, but laugh about).
this is actually very dangerous. my friend got divorced. why divorced is because he was very busy and give little time to wife. so she left him and go to her moms house. he felt very sad, said sorry, and also go to his inlaws place to ask wife to come back. but no. then wife send divorce paper, and also ask for compensation. lol. wife should be understandable, otherwise why get married.

pmaitra

I have received a complaint. I have not deleted any post. I don't want to have to moderate a thread in the members' corner. Said that, I would request folks to be considerate of the fact that @Rashna is the only female member, so it might be helpful to keep it cordial. Also, take issues with moderation via PM.

Jonathan

Yes sometimes it happens that not all men get over a relationship break-up and suffer more than women after break-up. The men will likely feel the loss deeply and for a very long period of time fail to find new love and more over avoid dating completely. It's important not to give up and wait for new opportunities on quickflirt legit

Global Defence

New threads

Articles