May i come in?

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Don't they teach you in school one Paki=10 Indians? I am sure you will be able to handle.
Come on..they teach us in university that

one Pakistani equal to 1000 indian warriors on defence forums :D

I can handle it dude but hope you can also handle jokes :p

bose

Country flag
I was told to join Indian defence forum to observe the love of Indians for pakistan/Islam. I have seen some highlights here..guys welcome me..a new guy joined your peace loving forum
Welcome to the forum... be patient you will have a diferent take on Indian...

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I didnt noticed it but looks like Raja ji is Big fan of Aamir khan.
Amir khan is best actor no doubt but i dont have raja in my nickname because of him..but its short form of rajpout..now i will invite trolls with this statement because most indians don't see the difference between religious identity vs tribal identity..before someone give me lecture on this remember that Muslims belong to different tribes, ethnics, cultures etc and islam dont oppose to keep this identity after conversion.

Last edited:

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Let me welcome you by calling your bluff straight off. LB might hesitate to explain. I have no issues.

Your country identifies itself as an Islamic nation and overtly and covertly indulges in marginalizing various factions of your society basis religion and sect.

My country does not identify itself as a Hindu nation and does not marginalize overtly or covertly any group based on religion or sect. Yes there are incidents that most Indians regret but a majority of those can be traced back to the venom that your nation sprouts.

So when you start dripping with sarcasm and state 'love for pakkistan/islam', I'd respond with, "careful buddy, you're treading on thin ice". We have no special affection towards Pakistan and the brand of Islam that dictates your way of life. But that has squat to do with our acceptance of Islam in India and our appreciation for its contribution in making our society richer, more vibrant and plural.

If your ulterior motive is to try to be divisive, sorry wrong address. It's futile, many senior well respected members on this forum are Muslims and many of our friends and brothers outside of this forum are Muslims. You will get banned before you can spell the word if you try stunts.

There is a reason your country is called Islamic Republic of Pakistan and my country is NOT called Hindu Republic of India. Get that firmly embedded in your top tier!
welcome me first dude. You are not good host :D I dont remember when i called india as hindu republic of india but its fact that majority indians are hindus nothing wrong to accept it :)

You also show how kind you are when you consider all Pakistani as enemy by saying that you have no special affection towards Pakistan..keep this hate growing and you will earn many thanks on these forums :)

trackwhack

welcome me first dude. You are not good host :D I dont remember when i called india as hindu republic of india but its fact that majority indians are hindus nothing wrong to accept it :)

You also show how kind you are when you consider all Pakistani as enemy by saying that you have no special affection towards Pakistan..keep this hate growing and you will earn many thanks on these forums :)
troll, all you want, we will ignore you. contribute by making intelligent posts, we will respect you. talk like an idiot and try to be divisive, we will ban you. nothing more to tell you. have a nice stay.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I welcome you first of all and repeat the same as mentioned in this post earlier to discuss the topics under their respective title.

Apka hardik swagat. We are all humans first than anything else. Let us keep the humanity alive and not get sidetracked based on our group to which we might belong. At the end of the day we were born as human beings and let us make sure when we leave the world, it is dignified and humanistic way as well. I hope you will feel comfortable and enjoy your stay here.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Let me welcome you by calling your bluff straight off. LB might hesitate to explain. I have no issues.

Your country identifies itself as an Islamic nation and overtly and covertly indulges in marginalizing various factions of your society basis religion and sect.

My country does not identify itself as a Hindu nation and does not marginalize overtly or covertly any group based on religion or sect. Yes there are incidents that most Indians regret but a majority of those can be traced back to the venom that your nation sprouts.

So when you start dripping with sarcasm and state 'love for pakkistan/islam', I'd respond with, "careful buddy, you're treading on thin ice". We have no special affection towards Pakistan and the brand of Islam that dictates your way of life. But that has squat to do with our acceptance of Islam in India and our appreciation for its contribution in making our society richer, more vibrant and plural.

If your ulterior motive is to try to be divisive, sorry wrong address. It's futile, many senior well respected members on this forum are Muslims and many of our friends and brothers outside of this forum are Muslims. You will get banned before you can spell the word if you try stunts.

There is a reason your country is called Islamic Republic of Pakistan and my country is NOT called Hindu Republic of India. Get that firmly embedded in your top tier!
That has always been ploy of pakis.

pmaitra

I was told to join Indian defence forum to observe the love of Indians for pakistan/Islam. I have seen some highlights here..guys welcome me..a new guy joined your peace loving forum
Yes you may and welcome to DFI. Apropos "the love of Indians for pakistan," I am not sure how honest I can be without being impolite, but "the love of Indians for Islam" is a different story and might vary from member to member, but for me, I don't see Islam in any poorer light than any other religion. All are same for me and all are ways to God. Of course, I do not have anything generous to offer about Wahhabism and I believe there should be no trace thereof in South Asia.

Regarding DFI being a "peace loving forum," well, assuming there is no sarcasm intended there, it is indeed peace loving because we like to discuss weapons and strategies that can destroy those cowards and their supporters that come into our country and instead of declaring a war, kill our peaceful civilians. So yes, we are peace loving and so we are prepared to protect that peace.

The following conversation was interesting. Please keep Pakistan and Islam separate. If it is your intention to fan religious passions and downgrade the forum, then you will have a short stay here. Just a friendly advisory.
1. Welcome
2. You need to decouple Pakistan and Islam

1. Thanks
2. Two nation theory is behind creation of Pakistan. Pakistan remain part of india if muslims of sub continent decouple Pakistan and islam :)

I don't want to get into a debate in this thread. My "love" for Pakistan is mutually exclusive with my "love" for Islam, that all

bose

Country flag
lets see how long i survive in indian big boss :p:D
My best wishes are with you... There will be hostilities for sure... the wounds have not healed even after 60 years...

Whatever is said, even the most of the hostile ones do not want bad for your country... my personal thoughts...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Raja,

All one can say is Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno and not Ave, Imperator, morituri te salutant.

One has to merely attempt to support one's views with facts.

Fantasies are good too, but they only encourage a splurge of bandwidth to no avail.

Last edited:

A.V.

Welcome to defence forum india , there are a variety of opinions here , and dont go by just a few of the opinions there is extreme right wings to moderate and lots of educative posts here .

Hope you enjoy this forum and be regular.

agentperry

yes u can come in and participate but yes one thing you should remember that people here sometimes get move on with the topic and you should be able to ontrol yourself( emotionally, though nothing derogatory as such just few unlikable facts are posted).

and yes pls back your point by facts and not the propaganda or fanboy article in other biased site

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Raja,

Noted how you are being so warmly welcomed?

I am sure you will have a wonderful experience out here without thinking that it is Big Boss! :)

It is time we all look beyond the narrow historical boundaries!

Don't you agree?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles