Massive Protest in Hong Kong against China

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
so u mean chinese equipments resulted in the falure in india...can u show me any links to elaberate on what u r claimming.....

and i was wondering why chinese own power grids dont seem to suffer the same crap happenning in india.....like we r not mainly using chinese own electricity equipments.....
You should have tuned in to the NDTV and Times Now Debates to hear that.

ani82v

Country flag
what brainwash??specificly.....by brits???

so that the whole sub contient having propblem with india???even bangladsh with which u fought a war with pakistan???
You reply make me believe you really are brainwashed. I asked you about curricula in China but you don't appear to have seen the question!

Of course, there are points of contention on some issue or another with other countries.
What is your record in this field? Which country do you have best relations with? North Korea? The most non-brainwashed state? :wtfcat:

You are one sorry troll who move from one thread to another like a robot or zombie repeating the same thing again and again.

huaxia rox

You should have tuned in to the NDTV and Times Now Debates to hear that.
yes....something like u r talking chinese equipments resulting in power failure in india.....in NDTV..... via phone????

even though.....wheres the link.....video links.....

huaxia rox

have they talked about something like in china who is by and large using chinese electrcity equipments there is no such a record failure so far??? it only failed in india????why??

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
so u mean chinese equipments resulted in the falure in india...can u show me any links to elaberate on what u r claimming.....

and i was wondering why chinese own power grids dont seem to suffer the same crap happenning in india.....like we r not mainly using chinese own electricity equipments.....

and too bad.....our gov doesnt destory some gold temple and is making the whole nation to use former colonizers language.......what a shame....
You are a dodo.

But here it is

there is no doubt that Mr Shinde's lacklustre tenure during which no real reforms in the power sector took place, and some dubious decisions on the purchase of critical power equipment, have significantly contributed to the collapse. It has been reported that a vast quantity of cheap Chinese power transmission equipment of questionable standards had been imported in Mr Shinde's tenure and their quality has contributed to a major extent in the recurring power crises in the country, including, possibly, the recent grid failures.

Now, a power paralysis

Gold temple?

What is Gold Temple?

Your nation is now bootlicking and learning the language of the colonisers of Shanghai!

That is, English.

We learn English as a part of our curriculum and because if is an officially recognised language since NE and Anglo Indians speak it as their first language.

You are bootlicking since you don't have to learn it since it is not taken to be your language and Chinese kowtow, crave and crawl to learn it!

Why learn it when it is not your language.

It is our officially recognised language and so we learn!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
have they talked about something like in china who is by and large using chinese electrcity equipments there is no such a record failure so far??? it only failed in india????why??
Because you sold us JUNK!

Chinese goods are indeed junk.

Your copycat technology was cosmetically impressive, cost wonderful but total JUNK!

But you sure fooled us!

Chinese are snake oil purveyors!

Last edited:

huaxia rox

possibly....the recent grid failures.

so why possibly??? why not confirm that??

and r indians maintainers well trained??? there r lot of poor people stealing electricity in india and demage the power lines.....possibly???

and u crashed so many mig-21.....why russians havnt??? pls make sure u know how to use the equipments.....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
what brainwash??specificly.....by brits???

so that the whole sub contient having propblem with india???even bangladsh with which u fought a war with pakistan???
As I said you are a dodo.

Totally dated!

Update yourself and not waste our time to reply to stupidity!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
possibly....the recent grid failures.

so why possibly??? why not confirm that??

and r indians maintainers well trained??? there r lot of poor people stealing electricity in india and demage the power lines.....possibly???

and u crashed so many mig-21.....why russians havnt??? pls make sure u know how to use the equipments.....
How is it that our pre independence British equipment has not failed with the same technicians?

60 plus years and still running with the same engineers and technicians who operate the cheap copycat Chinese crap!

huaxia rox

You reply make me believe you really are brainwashed. I asked you about curricula in China but you don't appear to have seen the question!

Of course, there are points of contention on some issue or another with other countries.
What is your record in this field? Which country do you have best relations with? North Korea? The most non-brainwashed state? :wtfcat:

You are one sorry troll who move from one thread to another like a robot or zombie repeating the same thing again and again.
and your reply makes me believe u r brainwashed too my indian friends.....

well in terms of countries relations at least i can say china is having good relation with many islamic countries.....we dont have problems with muslims.....unlike ray who showed tremendous hatreds towards islamic countries....chinese think qatar and kuwait r doing good.....

huaxia rox

How is it that our pre independence British equipment has not failed with the same technicians?

60 plus years and still running with the same engineers and technicians who operate the cheap copycat Chinese crap!
tell me which power line is from the UK and not failed and which from prc and failed specificly like i can specificly tell u where your mig-21s have crashed if i do a research.....

btw your source it self is putiing the word 'possibly' there and r u here to confirm the blackout was cozed by chinese electricity devices???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
and your reply makes me believe u r brainwashed too my indian friends.....

well in terms of countries relations at least i can say china is having good relation with many islamic countries.....we dont have problems with muslims.....unlike ray who showed tremendous hatreds towards islamic countries....chinese think qatar and kuwait r doing good.....
Brainwashed?

Indians?

My brainwashed and everything washed China man, just check the Hong Kong protests of Chinese people.

They are protesting against CCP Mainlander trying to brainwash them.

As I said you are dated and you know sweet fanny adams beyond what has been drilled into your immobile brain by the CCP./

Hong Kongers are shout stop Brainwashing us like CCP has done in the Mainland.

And you are an ideal example of a brainwashed Chinese Mainland Communist robot!

Have you been to the Middle East?

I am not like you, being politically correct to collect brownie points.

If you are not a Sheik there, you are as good as cow dung!

China man or otherwise - total cow dung and horse pukey!

Get that clear!

I have no hatred to anyone except disgust to anyone who thinks he is a superior overlord and the ME Sheikhs believe that they are!

Don't try your dirty sneaky tricks to sully anyone's reputation.

I am well aware how sneaky and snake like you all can be.

Seen enough of you chaps!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
tell me which power line is from the UK and not failed and which from prc and failed specificly like i can specificly tell u where your mig-21s have crashed if i do a research.....

btw your source it self is putiing the word 'possibly' there and r u here to confirm the blackout was cozed by chinese electricity devices???
Are you a cripple or brain denied?

Maybe you are.

But for a change, can you find things out for yourself?

Possibly is being used because though we are aware, unless the inquiry states so, we do not officially state so.

We are not China where Dung, Who or When saying things means is the Gospel!

Last edited:

huaxia rox

yeah....here u go some 'Have you been to the Middle East' crap again.....have u been to space station??? how do u know the earh is orbitting the sun??

have u been to xinjiang then ??

do u have to be there to not get brainwashed??....gee.....

ani82v

Country flag
yeah....here u go some 'Have you been to the Middle East' crap again.....have u been to space station??? how do u know the earh is orbitting the sun??

have u been to xinjiang then ??

do u have to be there to not get brainwashed??....gee.....
You haven't answered my question.

Doesn't this brainwashing concern you? Or are you already too brainwashed to see the difference?

huaxia rox

Are you a cripple or brain denied?

Maybe you are.

But for a change, can you find things out for yourself?
again......can u show me which power line is from the UK and not failed and which from prc and failed specificly like i can specificly tell u where your mig-21s have crashed

can or cannot?? its a yes or no question.....cant be more simple......of coz mentally challenged can pick to steer clear of answering that....

huaxia rox

You haven't answered my question.

Doesn't this brainwashing concern you? Or are you already too brainwashed to see the difference?
what brainwashing???what difference???answer me 1st....

anyway any brainwashing should be a concern.....the problem is who is brainwashed.....

and difference....u r saying prc and india r treating pakistan differently right??i agree....and i m not denying there r terrorists coming from pakistan to help ETIM but its not the fault of pakistani gov.....we need to cooperate so they can get wiped out.....we never blamed pakistani gov.....while indians even blamed pakistani gov for the creation of IM.......difference???yes....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
again......can u show me which power line is from the UK and not failed and which from prc and failed specificly like i can specificly tell u where your mig-21s have crashed

can or cannot?? its a yes or no question.....cant be more simple......of coz mentally challenged can pick to steer clear of answering that....
I am not mentally deranged, but I do take it that whoever is a poster on this forum has one ounce of brain and modicum of some intelligence.

That you are a prized clueless cove is so evident.

It is not the power line that is important. It is the equipment in the Generating Station.

Check the generating stations of India and you will have the answer.

Just a hint - try West Bengal! ;)

In so far as Mig 21 is concerned check on Delta Wing, F 104 and so on.

And if you have a modicum of intelligence you will be able to deduce.

This BTW is Massive Protest in Hong Kong against China thread.

Could you return to TOPIC?

Haven't you done enough to make CCP pleased that you have taken the thread OT?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
anyway any brainwashing should be a concern.....the problem is who is brainwashed.....
Hong Kongers say YOU are and you are trying to make them so!

Deny that!

ani82v

Country flag
what brainwashing???what difference???answer me 1st....

and difference....u r saying prc and india r treating pakistan differently right??i agree....and i m not denying there r terrorists coming from pakistan to help ETIM but its not the fault of pakistani gov.....we need to cooperate so they can get wiped out.....we never blamed pakistani gov.....while indians even blamed pakistani gov for the creation of IM.......difference???yes....
You are one hell of a nut. Did you come out of a mental asylum?
For how long can you have one single coherent thought? :troll:

Lets try again...
What do you think was so serious in HK that they took to street?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles