Massive explosion in China's Tianjin

anupamsurey

Country flag
Seriously bad decision, i can understand them doing so in an event of war or riots but this will only frustrate citizens and boil more anger underneath.
what citizens you are talking about?, they love censorship.

blueblood

Sodium Cynaide has been Confirmed .... extremely poisonous and decomposes to Hydrogen Cyanide gas that is very very toxic.
If confirmed then casualties will be much higher than the govt. is reporting.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
If confirmed then casualties will be much higher than the govt. is reporting.
Definitly ... I was lazy before see this article
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/15/us-china-blast-idUSKCN0QH2B220150815

Chinese police confirmed for the first time the presence of deadly sodium cyanide at the site of the blast as a series of new, small explosions were heard and small fires broke out.

Police confirmed the presence of the chemical, fatal when ingested or inhaled, "roughly east of the blast site", the state-run Beijing News said.

It did not say how much had been found or how great a risk it posed but residents expressed concern about the air and water.

"I do feel a bit afraid," said construction worker Li Shulan, 49, when asked about the air quality. "It definitely doesn't feel good. As you can see our boss is making us wear masks."

An area three km (two miles) from the blast site was cordoned off, the Beijing News said.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This happened right after China devalued their currency right? Interesting. :devil:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles