Mass Murderer Breivik files complaint over Jail Conditions

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Little Girl Breivik can't take it anymore.

Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik has typewritten a 27-page letter calling his prison conditions "a mini Abu Ghraib." He claimed guards watch him while he takes vitamins and brushes his teeth, and that his prison director wants revenge on him.
"If it wasn't for the fact that I am an exceptionally patient person, I would most likely have lost my mind in pure frustration. Anyway, there are limits to what a person can take," AP quoted Breivik's letter as saying.
The mass murderer wrote that numerous practices at the prison facility are "degrading" – he is apparently watched while taking vitamins, and isn't allowed a mop to clean his cell. Breivik also wrote that he is strip-searched daily, sometimes by female prison guards.
Strip searched by female guards. What's his problem again... :bplease:

"Use of a toothbrush and electric shaver is always under supervision. One is therefore under mental pressure to finish quickly as the guards are tapping their feet outside the cell. "¦ This limits brushing to once a day and shaving to once a week in order not to have to go through the mental ordeal more often than necessary," he said.
I think this dog should be sent to G-bay or Abu Ghraib for 10 years, then put to death. Better yet send him to some prison in the US, where he's prison raped everyday.

"Therefore there is the likelihood that Norway's own 'mini Abu Ghraib,' in the cellars of Ila Prison, are being kept a secret and that Norway's human rights ambassadors' work to spread the 'world's most humane principles' are avoiding being embarrassed," he said.
Oh go to hell you phaking ******. It's funny when this SOB talks about "humane principles".

Source: RT

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
An article should be represented as is , without addition of new words to it. Then you can write whatever you want about it.
Firstly, It's my thread, I'll name it as it pleases me. The mods can/will change it, if it is inappropriate.
Secondly, parts of the article are in quote boxes, following which I have added my opinion.
Thirdly, the original RT source is provided for anybody to peruse and form opinions.
And finally, plagiarize means to pass off someone else's work as my own, which is not what I'm doing.

Last edited:

VatsaOfBhrigus

Tihar Jail
Banned
Firstly, It's my thread, I'll name it as it pleases me. The mods can/will change it, if it is inappropriate.
Secondly, parts of the article are in quote boxes, following which I have added my opinion.
Thirdly, the original RT source is provided for anybody to peruse and form opinions.
And finally, plagiarize means to pass off someone else's work as my own, which is not what I'm doing.
To me it appears like "little brevik cannot take it" seems to be the title of article... which is not true.

drkrn

Little Girl Breivik can't take it anymore.

Strip searched by female guards. What's his problem again... :bplease:

I think this dog should be sent to G-bay or Abu Ghraib for 10 years, then put to death. Better yet send him to some prison in the US, where he's prison raped everyday.

Oh go to hell you phaking ******. It's funny when this SOB talks about "humane principles".

Source: RT
he is a paranoid schizophrenic. seems a typical case of it.
the reply he gave in court about the murders of his country men too are like this

Anders Breivik's Closing Statement, Final Day (June 22, 2012) | Counter-Currents Publishing

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles