Masood Azhar Designated Global Terrorist by UN, Pak Loses Fig Leaf

garg_bharat

Country flag
The Islamabad sit in announced by Falzlur Rahman is one such thing, bring a million to their capital and arm them and defend their capital city in case of war with India.
Do you think stuffing one million armed men in Islamabad will defend it? Unlikely. Never seen any such stupid military doctrine.

And why would India or any other country lay a siege to Islamabad. Is it fourteenth century?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Indrajit

Country flag
On paki websites they are claiming Azhar's listing as a victory of pakistan. They are saying that pakistan gave green light to china for his listing. The reason they are giving is IK wants to have peaceful relation with india.

Also they are saying that they have delinked terrorism in kashmir from masood azhar (JeM) and india has agreed to it. Right now they are celebrating this as a victory on paki forums.

Is there any onus of thruth? or is this blatant propaganda from paki side.
Let them celebrate. The facts however are these:

# UNSC resolution on the Pukwama attacks strongly condemned the attacked and blamed JeM for the attack inspite of the best efforts of the Chinese to scuttle or water it down.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.time...hinas-objections/amp_articleshow/68118601.cms

# This listing mentions his (Masood Azhar) connection to the JeM.

Now tell them to go figure. Or as an distinguished gentleman told an part time actress - " vibrate your head"....:biggrin2:..something you can also use against the super intelligent guys claiming Pakistani victory.

Last edited:

Sehwag123

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
On paki websites they are claiming Azhar's listing as a victory of pakistan. They are saying that pakistan gave green light to china for his listing. The reason they are giving is IK wants to have peaceful relation with india.

Also they are saying that they have delinked terrorism in kashmir from masood azhar (JeM) and india has agreed to it. Right now they are celebrating this as a victory on paki forums.

India’s dossier to the UN on Masood Azhar mentioned Kashmir and Pulwama categorically, any suggestion to the contrary is a lie. Otherwise why has he been branded a global terrorist?

The Porks know it but are trying their best to obfuscate the real issue. But the fig leaf they are trying to hide behind is not big enough to cover their balls.

12arya

Country flag
Who gives a shit about all this, just kill him already.
exactly my thought. UN did their part we shud too..............by burning that rodent alive:shoot: and exhibiting his cut out head at the border.

and THAT will be a slap on chinis.

12arya

Country flag

bro, never take porkis seriously. propaganda, bluffing & lies r their hereditary diseases.
also never ever engage a paki troll on social media or other wise.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
exactly my thought. UN did their part we shud too..............by burning that rodent alive:shoot: and exhibiting his cut out head at the border.

and THAT will be a slap on chinis.
It actually would have been brilliant if as soon as China placed a hold at the UN; India simply went ahead and killed him at his headquarters with a Brahmons or something.

12arya

Country flag
It actually would have been brilliant if as soon as China placed a hold at the UN; India simply went ahead and killed him at his headquarters with a Brahmons or something.
i want our SF to do that......no amount of bombs can match the sadism our SF's can unleash upon its enemies:) i think i read here on dfi that the SF gave great payback to those who tortured Lt. Kalia.

i want azhar to suffer the worst fate....quick death will b a blessing for him.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Do you think stuffing one million armed men in Islamabad will defend it? Unlikely. Never seen any such stupid military doctrine.

And why would India or any other country lay a siege to Islamabad. Is it fourteenth century?
Convert the traditional war scenario into urban based war and make it a quagmire.

garg_bharat

Country flag
i want our SF to do that......no amount of bombs can match the sadism our SF's can unleash upon its enemies:) i think i read here on dfi that the SF gave great payback to those who tortured Lt. Kalia.

i want azhar to suffer the worst fate....quick death will b a blessing for him.
There is no benefit. They will never acknowledge the missile strike even it kills Masood.
Indian strategy is to hurt Jaish as an org. Masood is just Paki army pet dog.

I think it is very important that an international consensus builds against Pakistan. Unilateral actions have drawbacks. You cannot do something just for optics. There has to be a well thought out plan.

12arya

Country flag
I think it is very important that an international consensus builds against Pakistan. Unilateral actions have drawbacks. You cannot do something just for optics. There has to be a well thought out plan.
completely agree. our govt has shamed them internationally even though they r shameless from birth!

They will never acknowledge the missile strike even it kills Masood.
i don't care if that pis*lamic republic acknowledges it or not; i want that pig mazood to suffer for his actions. GOI's or army's word is enough for me....if they tell me we killed mazood i will be celebrating.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles