Martial Law in My Village

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Oh God Really ....There is local Rowdy Named " M.R.Ghandhi" who is a member of a Major Political party in India .He also had strong People support..Last Friday some unknown Persons are Allegedly attacked that Person ..and they called for Strike ..here everywhere near my Village is Police Squads and VAJRA Riot control vehicles ..the roads are empty and all the Transport are shut down ...I didn't see such a massive Police deployment never Before as well as Strike //

I'm preparing my self to go that place where M.R Ghandi living

pmaitra

Hmm, so there is curfew in Nagercoil?

Stay safe. Hopefully things will calm down quickly.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Oh God Really ....There is local Rowdy Named " M.R.Ghandhi" who is a member of a Major Political party in India .He also had strong People support..Last Friday some unknown Persons are Allegedly attacked that Person ..and they called for Strike ..here everywhere near my Village is Police Squads and VAJRA Riot control vehicles ..the roads are empty and all the Transport are shut down ...I didn't see such a massive Police deployment never Before as well as Strike //

I'm preparing my self to go that place where M.R Ghandi living

Why call it martial law ? Martial Law means military law? When did IA enter your village? Or did the villege go to IA ?

pmaitra

@SajeevJino, is it Section 144 of CrPC?
@Bhadra, no, I don't think it is Martial Law. Just curtailment of right to assemble.

Last edited by a moderator:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
just made a small sortie over my surrounding villages and cities ..Roads are empty but seems only two wheelers and maximusm shops are closed Colleges and schools are Shut downed

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
local News

more than ten Govt buses are hit by unknown stone throwers...

pmaitra

local News

more than ten Govt buses are hit by unknown stone throwers...
Stone Pelting - wow, from Kashmir to Kanyakumari.

I guess we tend to resort to violence too quickly. I hope there is no firing.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Yes the Problem within Kanyakumari District only..

Here more than 50 Govt buses are Damaged ..If they want to anywhere they need buses ...shit think these peoples had only five senses

pmaitra

Only stone pelting, so buses should be back soon; unless some were set on fire.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Bull Shit on Yesterday ...a mega Strike for Supporting a old Rowdy ...If any other in India or Tamil Nadu if anyone asks for Strike my district Peoples didn't support and they does their Routine works ...but Yesterday these people trow stones to the Govt bus causing the Strike was success ..Shit on those five sense peoples

the BS man Behind this strike ....

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
BJP bandh hits life in Kanyakumari district

Normal life was affected after traders downed shutters following a bandh call given by the Bharatiya Janata Party in Kanyakumari district on Monday.

The party had called for a bandh after senior BJP leader and State Executive member M. R. Gandhi (68) was attacked by an unidentified gang with sharp weapons while he was taking a morning walk on Sunday.

All shops and other commercial establishments remained closed in Kanyakumari, Nagercoil, Thuckalay, Marthandam, Kuzuthurai, Kulasekaram, Thiruvattar, Aralvoimozhi, Padmanabhapuram and Ethamozi and other places in the district. The miscreants damaged more than 40 buses in different parts of the district.

BJP bandh hits life in Kanyakumari district - The Hindu

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
You're Rock CM....strick actions to Victims who throws stones on Buses #District SP

More than 26 culprits are arrested till Noon...you does it huh..now face the Consequences ..

Some local reports quoting that person attacked by their own Party peoples

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
again the Same BS

till now more than 50 Public Transports are Stoned by 5sense RSS members in retalitaion for plot to killing of Modi in Patna

already my village halted Public transports and announced Holiday for most Colleges and Schools ..This really worrying to vote BJP in future ..

kseeker

Retired
again the Same BS

till now more than 50 Public Transports are Stoned by 5sense RSS members in retalitaion for plot to killing of Modi in Patna

already my village halted Public transports and announced Holiday for most Colleges and Schools ..This really worrying to vote BJP in future ..
Unfortunate incident, I would say. RSS members over there should have refrained from doing such things (if at all they are involved). One should not take law in their hands and damage public property or hamper daily routine of the peaceful society.

nirranj

Country flag
again the Same BS

this is how to alienate the general public.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Over 50 buses damaged in stone throwing incidents in Kanyakumari

Condemning the bombing attack in Modi's meeting, more than 50 buses were damaged in a stone throwing incident in Kanyakumari by unidentified persons.

Bombing incident occurred around the meeting venue of the BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Modi's campaign meeting in Bihar. As an echo of this incident, 30 buses in various locations of Kanyakumari district including Eechamozhi, Parvathipuram, Ozhuginachery, were attacked with stones. As a result the government buses operated in these locations was stopped abruptly.

Over 50 buses damaged in stone throwing incidents in Kanyakumari - Sathiyam TV - Sathiyam TV

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles