Maoists kill 2 Senior Congress Leaders in Chattisgarh

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Police requires training in convoy protection.

Anyway, the Maoists are in for a high jump.

It is inhuman of the Maoists to have killed those who they had abducted.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Good, atleast now the govt will be forced to take some action rather than treating them kid gloves.

or they'll be more inept and release few prisoners.
I wonder where are the human rights chaps.

Have they nothing to say, that saffron clad Swamiman, Nawalakha, Bhadra, etc etc?

What new economic theory for the happening will the good old know all Armatya Sen have to reason it out with?

Rahul Gandhi is to arrive there.

What pearls of wisdom will be cast before swine?

tramp

Look even MMS found his long lost tongue to say a few words, that too on the same day the incident occurred!!

The attack is definitely condemnable, but routine death of dozens of policemen in ambushes hardly go acknowledged by the government.

Last edited:

parijataka

Country flag
Following some folks on Twitter, Alex Paul Menon the young IAS officer of Chattisgarh who was kidnapped earlier by Naxals, holding his own against leftist types who support Naxals - this guy has done good work in his district for the tribal and rural people of C'garh. Bravo young man.

Meanwhile `activist` Kavita Krishnan tweets in not so many words that Karma had it coming for his Salwa Judum - this lady is a member of the CPI(ML) politburo as per her profile itself and appears on various TV channels as an `activist`, why shy to mention her Maoist leanings ?

t_co

Larger point is their intent to get more weaponry and sophisticated weaponry. They may have some crude rockets today, they might get MANPADS tomorrow. Our neighbor to the north is very obliging.
China won't give the Naxalites MANPADS unless India does something stupid like backing armed Tibetan separatists or applying pressure on Chinese shipping.

As for the 24 victims of this terrorist attack, our hearts go out to them and their families. We deplore the use of violence and hope for a peaceful resolution of the social issues involved.

Last edited:

t_co

I wonder where are the human rights chaps.

Have they nothing to say, that saffron clad Swamiman, Nawalakha, Bhadra, etc etc?

What new economic theory for the happening will the good old know all Armatya Sen have to reason it out with?

Rahul Gandhi is to arrive there.

What pearls of wisdom will be cast before swine?
Interesting, Ray. I remember you screaming about human rights every time China puts down a riot in Xinjiang or Tibet - even those that result in dozens of killed and injured. Why are you calling for a harsh response now?

Oh, and let's not forget your constant calls for India to back a Tibetan or Xinjiang insurgency. It seems your position is that terrorists in your own country should be ruthlessly stamped out, while they should be encouraged elsewhere? What a lovely attitude.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Interesting, Ray. I remember you screaming about human rights every time China puts down a riot in Xinjiang or Tibet - even those that result in dozens of killed and injured. Why are you calling for a harsh response now?

Oh, and let's not forget your constant calls for India to back a Tibetan or Xinjiang insurgency. It seems your position is that terrorists in your own country should be ruthlessly stamped out, while they should be encouraged elsewhere? What a lovely attitude.
Indians have no human right, no need to care about human right when it comes to Indians, just kill as much as you want.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Indians have no human right, no need to care about human right when it comes to Indians, just kill as much as you want.

funny same thing Chinese govt think of Chinese people :rofl: they even send tanks on their own people.

t_co

That's not correct, either. Everyone, regardless of race, creed, nationality, or gender, is deserving of the basic rights of life, liberty, and property, regardless of what actions their governments might undertake - unless they themselves decide that such rights do not apply to other human beings. Then their own rights should be forfeit.

nimo_cn

Country flag
China won't give the Naxalites MANPADS unless India does something stupid like backing armed Tibetan separatists or applying pressure on Chinese shipping.

As for the 24 victims of this terrorist attack, our hearts go out to them and their families. We deplore the use of violence and hope for a peaceful resolution of the social issues involved.
You should know India has been sponsoring tibetan terrorists for quite a long time.

And this is no terror attack at all. Unlike tibetan terrorists who targetted innocent civilians, Hans or non-Hans, people got killed in this case were mainly working for indian goverment.

This is more like armed uprising.

nimo_cn

Country flag
That's not correct, either. Everyone, regardless of race, creed, nationality, or gender, is deserving of the basic rights of life, liberty, and property, regardless of what actions their governments might undertake - unless they themselves decide that such rights do not apply to other human beings. Then their own rights should be forfeit.
I think people here have already decided that the maoists have no such rights.

t_co

I think people here have already decided that the maoists have no such rights.

DFI is hardly representative of India. Maybe the far-right fringe, perhaps, but (thankfully) not the dominant strain of national discourse in the subcontinent.

t_co

You should know India has been sponsoring tibetan terrorists for quite a long time.
True, but is the average Indian aware or supportive of those endeavors? Unless they are, they are not deserving of being dragged into sectarian or class-based violence.

And this is no terror attack at all. Unlike tibetan terrorists who targetted innocent civilians, Hans or non-Hans, people got killed in this case were mainly working for indian goverment.
True again. This is a much more telling point than your prior argument. If the victims of this attack were, indeed, trying to pursue political power over Chattisgarh tribals via armed force and suppression, then there is scope to make your point.

This isn't really an armed uprising just yet, as Naxalites still remain marginalized in Indian discourse. If they really want to create a positive change for their communities (up to declaring formal independence from India) they will require far more keyboards and megaphones and far fewer bullets. China should help them in that regard, much as India has assisted the Tibetan cause with similar support.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Meanwhile `activist` Kavita Krishnan tweets in not so many words that Karma had it coming for his Salwa Judum - this lady is a member of the CPI(ML) politburo as per her profile itself and appears on various TV channels as an `activist`, why shy to mention her Maoist leanings ?
Yes i have seen her many times on TV and this is what communism is all about.

this lady must be given some good treatment.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

:smegusta: When the Monks become Terrorists

Really I have Lot of Confuse nowadays about Buddist Monks

t_co

Yes i have seen her many times on TV and this is what communism is all about.

this lady must be given some good treatment.
What good treatment are you advocating for?

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

This from a race which is known for killing in millions.

when i read chinese history, one thing i find quite sad is their constant massacres down to twentieth century.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

OK then show me tibetan terrorists killing chinese security forces and chopping off their genitals like maoists have done to policemen several times.

Reactions: VIP

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
What good treatment are you advocating for?
The same your country's hero gave to the wives of his opponents minus genital thing .

sometimes we can learn from chinese people also.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles