Manhattan's 'most expensive house' hits rental market for eye-watering $150,000/Month

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Re: Manhattan's 'most expensive house' hits rental market for eye-watering $150,000/M

I know exactly where malcha marg is...been there a thousand times. I dont personally prefer it over the one i just stated. The gardens are small and houses are much nearer to each other. Near carmel convent right ? Or is there some other malcha marg that has eluded me all these years ?

:hmm:
to each his own ,

Amrita Shergill Marg is surrounded by residences of politicians and government bureaucrats

Malcha Marg's neighbourhood is dotted with most High Profile Embassies of New Delhi

I prefer Malcha Marg for the gentry it provides.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Re: Manhattan's 'most expensive house' hits rental market for eye-watering $150,000/M

Now lets come back to reality! :D apni aukaad nahi hain yaanpe ghar khareed ne ki.

At most we can dream of defense colony, gk, sda, hauz khaz etc but that too are worth quite a few crores.

I say never stop dreaming :D

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

I say never stop dreaming :D
imaandari se nahi milega yeh sab!

except if you have khandaani daulat or already successful running business (high stakes). Professionals cant earn in there lifetime from the bottom up to buy these homes.

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

imaandari se nahi milega yeh sab!

except if you have khandaani daulat or already successful running business (high stakes).
I am working on my genealogy , Who knows which illustrious ancestor i stumble upon :D

Marriage too isn't a bad route either , let's Keep hanging in Fbar

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

I am working on my genealogy , Who knows which illustrious ancestor i stumble upon :D

Marriage too isn't a bad route either , let's Keep hanging in Fbar
A person who was in college with me married a mini mayawati and got audi a6 as gift. you can imagine other goodies he must have received.

marriage route is filled with ugly cows...:scared2: as they say you cant have it both ways.

Money is temporary, izzat is permanent.

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

A person who was in college with me married a mini mayawati and got audi a6 as gift. you can imagine other goodies he must have received.

marriage route is filled with ugly cows...:scared2: as they say you cant have it both ways.
I m yet to see a Mayawati in Fbar :p

And ofcourse i am just joking , I am pretty pleased with whatever God has given me already

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

I m yet to see a Mayawati in Fbar :p

And ofcourse i am just joking , I am pretty pleased with whatever God has given me already
Thank your parents m8 and there parents and well god to if you want to :namaste:

I dont know but personally i dont consider those girls in fbar as marriage material, sure they are fine as gf and to have fun. If you've seen cocktail then you'd understand. Desi mentality :D

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

Thank your parents m8 and there parents and well god to if you want to :namaste:

I dont know but personally i dont consider those girls in fbar as marriage material, sure they are fine as gf and to have fun. If you've seen cocktail then you'd understand. Desi mentality :D
Haven't seen a Hindi Movie in Ages . . . .

Well i dont judge girls like that ,

I think u can find 'Marrige Material' girls in all circles ,

I have met some absolutely terrific girls who have been regulars at these clubs, both Desis/Firangs :)

The real question is Can you keep up with their lifestyles and spending habits ?

And Frankly speaking, Most probably i wont/can't .

B t w another reason why i said Malcha Marg is preferable, is coz

its not exactly Off limits , since you can get Multistorey residential apartments there ,

still expensive though but not as much as Lutyen's Delhi or Golf Links

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

Haven't seen a Hindi Movie in Ages . . . .

Well i dont judge girls like that ,

I think u can find 'Marrige Material' girls in all circles ,

I have met some absolutely terrific girls who have been regulars at these clubs both Desis/Firangis

The question is can you keep up with their lifestyles and spending habits

And Frankly speaking, Most probably i wont .

B t w another reason why i said Malcha Marg is preferable, is coz

its not exactly Off limits , since you can get Multistorey residential apartments there ,

still expensive though but not as much as Lutyen's Delhi or Golf Links
When it comes to marriage im still a bit traditional. I also like reserved girls rather than the loud mouth flambouyant types. Just my personal prefrence...

I thought its restricted to 2/3 floors ?

Personally if i had that kind of money id rather live in some farmhouse type big home in western UP :D while having lands surrounding it where farming can be done rather than in congested cities.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

When it comes to marriage im still a bit traditional. I also like reserved girls rather than the loud mouth flambouyant types. Just my personal prefrence...
What can i say , This horse has already been broken, If you get my drift ,

Hence the verdict .

Farmhouse type Big Home in Western UP . . . .ha ha ha ,

b t w you can get them for much cheaper prices

Good Luck with the Electricity Supply :p though

PS: Yeah yeah . . . i know generators :)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

What can i say , This horse has already been broken, If you get my drift ,

Hence the verdict .

Farmhouse type Big Home in Western UP . . . .ha ha ha ,

b t w you can get them for much cheaper prices

Good Luck with the Electricity Supply :p though

PS: Yeah yeah . . . i know generators :)
What do you mean broken :p

Nothing like the feel of small town and generator zindabad. Hopefully situation would have improved by the time im a old fart!

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

What do you mean broken :p

Nothing like the feel of small town and generator zindabad. Hopefully situation would have improved by the time im a old fart!

my Bad , I meant 'broken in' .

well.....cant say there's isn't a certain charm to it , But adjusting is not that easy ,

in Rural UP its absolutely vital to blend in with the Locals ,

7~8 crores would get you about a decent sized farmhouse not too far from a city ,

roughly 20 acres

Its very tough to get large chunks of land, in one single piece already

i wonder what it'll be like 20 years hence

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles