Manga/Anime Thread

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Okay I am done with ElfenLied .. that was quite a shock ! really enjoyable experience :)
Cuteness mixed with insane level of violence.. very twisted mindset . Darker than anything I expected too. Many thanks at @VaghaDeva for teasers.

Based on the fact that I liked ElfenLied what am I supposed to try next ?

Anupu

Country flag
Okay I am done with ElfenLied .. that was quite a shock ! really enjoyable experience :)
Cuteness mixed with insane level of violence.. very twisted mindset . Darker than anything I expected too. Many thanks at @VaghaDeva for teasers.

Berserk... or School days: If you watch school days watch it till the end.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme

Try Gosick and Nagi no Asukara
also maybe Mirai Nikki

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

No it's not a stupid anime for small girls. It gets super dark after the first 3 episodes

fooLIam

It's cancer buddy.... like all visual novel based anime the characters are so 1D that the show becomes total bullshit. the worst example is Asterisk war..... :smash:
visual or light novel?
btw there are pretty good visual and light novels too.

slayerx and fate stay night (and its prequel written by same writer as madoka) etc

The Last Stand

Country flag
Well, lots of other characters in the DB universe seem to be stronger, according to what Super is telling us.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles