Man hurls shoe at PM in Ahmedabad, held

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
so is it wrong to spare both Jarnail Singh and this man cause the want to assault MP's? since it should be a criminal offence and should be practised as per as law?

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
It's upto the victim to file charges. In that case, Chidambaram pardoned him. But he could have filed charges had he wanted.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
WARNING: NO ONE LINERS PLEASE- THIS IS NOT THE SHOUTBOX. God Speed

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Payeng I don't understand why do you propose this is an act of protest against our corrupt politician? There are hundreds and millions of way to protest without throwing shoe! If you want to condemn the MPs for their act voice the reasons and get ppl's attention, then if the ppl are satisfied with those reason and share your view they will show their opinion through poll. That's why democracy exists. Does throwing shoes emphasis any point more! I doubt it, although it generates even more publicity for the thrower though. the 15 seconds of fame in exchange of violating and undermining the constitution. Why do you think the MPs are Mps atall, 'coz they have been chosen by the MEJORITY of the ppl in their constituency, no less. So, throwing shoes at MPs mean that the thrower indirectly shows contempt for the voters of the constituencies.

You may not like the particular politician for some reason, heck may be for many viable reason. But that doesn't mean you you can undermine the democracy. Just tell me if for some reason when you are the authority in your work place, and some one expresses his dissent by throwing his shoe how would you feel?! The shoes may not have reached to the target or the throwers might have missed them on purpose, that doesn't lighten the gravity of the matter even a bit.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Shoes flying thick and fast lately !!!

LOL !!! In my opinion, all this shoe throwing is becoming less a reflection of genuine anger but is just an attempt to gain publicity and 15 seconds of fame...

If I don't like my teacher, I'll throw a shoe at him...

If I don't like my parents, I'll throw a shoe at them...

Mods, be very careful, if some member is disgruntled, there may be shoes flying your way too... hehehehehehe...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

HA HA HA Nice one EM!:connie_jail:

Mohan

Respected Member
A slipper was thrown today at Karnataka chief minister, but this time the guy committing this act is not pardoned. Chief minister said from the Dias " put him in the jail for 6 months"

I feel now this act has become a trend.It has moved from International to national and now domestic politics . I am afraid and hope this doesnt carry into the day to day life of common man.

Where for a symbol of protest the woman of the house throwing it on a milk man claiming its mixed with water.its scary

ShyAngel

Founding Member
A slipper was thrown today at Karnataka chief minister, but this time the guy committing this act is not pardoned. Chief minister said from the Dias " put him in the jail for 6 months"

I feel now this act has become a trend.It has moved from International to national and now domestic politics . I am afraid and hope this doesnt carry into the day to day life of common man.

Where for a symbol of protest the woman of the house throwing it on a milk man claiming its mixed with water.its scary
Ha ha ha that would be a nice middle class drama. he he he

Global Defence

New threads

Articles