Male Brains Aren't Designed To Listen to Female Voices

A.V.

As it turns out, a study published in the journal NeuroImage sought to answer the very same question. Researchers found that there are major differences in the way male and female brains process voice sounds. Different brain regions are activated in men, depending on whether they're hearing a male or female voice.

Apparently, the vibration and number of sound waves in our voice makes it harder for men to decipher what we're saying. When it comes to processing a woman's voice, they use the more complex auditory part of the brain that processes music, not human voices. But the guys in the study could easily hear and understand other men's voices as speech because that uses a simpler brain mechanism at the back of the brain.

Male Brains Aren't Designed To Listen to Female Voices - Love + Sex on Shine

ganesh177

Country flag
Taliban and other islamic radicals will be happy to use this in there propoganda.

JBH22

now i have a scientific proof to show my mother why I usually don't listen to her..

AOE

If you've ever spent time telling a guy a story or asking him a question, only to get a blank stare in response, then you know that there's definitely truth to this claim that guys weren't designed to hear us speak. I had a similar experience at brunch this weekend when I was going on and on to a male friend about something I can't even remember anymore.
This might be part of the problem. :pound:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
This female speaks the truth

Not true!

It all depends on when and how you say something. If you nag, he'll tune you out. If you gossip or complain, he is most likely to tune out as well. If it's something important that TRULY requires his attention and response, he'll hear evey word and listen at the same time. Guys are not stupid. If they respect you, value you and what you have to say, they'll never miss a word. Me and my b/f never had this problem. He listens and responds, and I don't complain.

Unfortunately, there are not many women out there who deserve to be respected and listened to. So, there you go.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles