Malaysia airlines flight carrying 239 people missing

Blackwater

RIP.

Most unfortunate.

I have flown Malaysian.

Won't say that they were very efficient.

Likewise, I don't fly Air India, for reasons that they are erratic because of the employees having that sarkari outlook that none can sack them even if they are the pits and there is no guarantee that they will fly as scheduled.
same here, never in my life i flew on AI-india despite of the fact they operate latest 787 on london -delhi route.

bennedose

Are you implying that it's a terror attack?

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

Yes.

Planes rarely break up mid-air mid flight with no warning unless there is some catastrophic structural failure. Fatigue/cracks etc are possible but very uncommon these days. That leaves only the possibility of a bomb.

Let's see. Until 15 min ago there was no news of wreckage being seen and it must be past midnight in that area now.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
If the aircraft blew up using an explosive device, its fuselage will have chemical residue that's different from those of explosions caused by the fuel tanks. That residue should stay even under sea water. Entire ground crew that worked on this aircraft for the past 6+ months (including fuel and food catering) will have their homes turned upside down by authorities.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
For instance, after the airline released a manifest, Austria denied that one of its citizens was onboard the flight as the list stated. The Austrian citizen was safe and sound, and his passport had been stolen two years ago, Austrian Foreign Ministry spokesman Martin Weiss told CNN.

Similarly, Italy's foreign ministry confirmed that no Italians were onboard MH370, even though an Italian was listed on the manifest. Malaysian officials said they were aware of reports that the Italian's passport was also stolen, but had not confirmed it.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/08/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane-missing/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Eeeeyep it's a terrorist attack / sabotage. Two stolen passports (AUT-P2979523 and ITA-YA3189197). It shouldn't be hard for KL airport emigration officers to give you photographs of whoever presented those two passports. You're photographed at emigration.

Last edited:

Blackwater

Eeeeyep it's a terrorist attack / sabotage. Two stolen passports (AUT-P2979523 and ITA-YA3189197). It shouldn't be hard for KL airport emigration officers to give you photographs of whoever presented those two passports. You're photographed at emigration.
but y terrorist attack their own islami airline???

Blackwater

is it ughurs islamic terrorist attack as plane was carrying more than 150 chinis????

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Come on guys......the Ughyurs have only targeted inside China.
They have never really tried anything overseas.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane - Montreal - CBC News

Muktesh Mukherjee, former Montreal resident, and wife Xiaomo Bai were living in Beijing

The two Canadians listed as passengers on a missing Malaysia Airlines flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing are former Montreal resident Muktesh Mukherjee, 42, and his wife, Xiaomo Bai, 37.

The two Canadians listed as passengers on a missing Malaysia Airlines flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing are former

Montreal resident Muktesh Mukherjee, 42, and his wife, Xiaomo Bai, 37. (Facebook)

The two Canadian passengers on a missing Malaysia Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing have been identified as Muktesh Mukherjee, 42, and, Xiaomo Bai, 37.

The married couple had been living in Beijing. According to Bai's Facebook page, the couple has two children and had been on vacation in Vietnam. Photos show the couple at a resort in Vietnam dated as recently as March 5.

Mukherjee, a former Montreal resident, is listed as vice-president of China operations for Xcoal Energy and Resources, a position he had held since May 2012, according to his LinkedIn profile.

Mukherjee's Twitter page notes that he's "still adjusting to life in the Middle Kingdom."

A former colleague of Mukherjee who did not want to be identified said he did his MBA and several internships at McGill University.

Mukherjee and Xiaomo Bai met while he was in Beijing on business in January 2002 and they were married at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Montreal in August 2002.

Mukherjee spent a total of nine years in Montreal working at Iron Ore Company of Canada, Mittal Canada and Mittal Steel Company after finishing his MBA.

The couple moved to Chicago in late 2005, where Mukherjee assumed a sales manager position with Mittal Steel North America before moving to Beijing.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yes.

Planes rarely break up mid-air mid flight with no warning unless there is some catastrophic structural failure. Fatigue/cracks etc are possible but very uncommon these days. That leaves only the possibility of a bomb.

Let's see. Until 15 min ago there was no news of wreckage being seen and it must be past midnight in that area now.
if it was a terror attack carried out by ughyur terrorists, then i must say it's outrageous.

aside from 154 Chinese passengers, there were passengers from other countries as well.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
but y terrorist attack their own islami airline???
Very few Muslims compared to Han-Chinese. Xinjiang terrorists going international can be very dangerous for everyone. Because Han-Chinese are everywhere. Hundreds of thousands even live in India.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
aside from 154 Chinese passengers, there were passengers from other countries as well.
When Pakistani terrorists attacked Mumbai, citizens of other countries got killed as well.

t_co

2 of the names on the manifest were from stolen passports. Looks more and more like terrorism. ----ing buggers, kill them all

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Very sad incident. My sister's boyfriend took a flight from kl to Beijing a few hours before..:shocked:

bennedose

Very few Muslims compared to Han-Chinese. Xinjiang terrorists going international can be very dangerous for everyone. Because Han-Chinese are everywhere. Hundreds of thousands even live in India.
No more dangerous than the homebase of terrorism, Pakistan.

I notice that Indian media pick up reports from Vietnam and western media tend to pick up Malaysian reports. The news of an oil slick came on TV news in India from a Vietnamese source. I am looking out for that

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
MH370 may have been forced to turn around

Local authorities are now investigating the possibility that missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 bound for Beijing may have been forced to turn around, Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein said today.

The acting transport minister said after taking that possibility into account, the search and rescue team widened their search scope.

"We have been up all night and that we confirm that our search now has been extended to even wider areas because we are looking at the possibility of an aircraft air turn back in which case, different locations will have to be identified," he told reporters here at the Sama Sama Hotel here.

Hisham: MH370 may have been forced to turn around

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
When my sister heard that 2 Canadians had died, she was panicking and crying. After getting in touch with him, she found that he had reached Beijing just a few hours before. A surreal situation for sure.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles