Major US operation to oust Hasina, and weaken left in Tripura

Free Karma

'Major US operation to oust Hasina' - bdnews24.com

Indian intelligence officials say they have unravelled a US-funded move to topple Sheikh Hasina's government in Bangladesh and 'weaken' the Left regime in Tripura.
West Bengal's ruling party Trinamool Congress, which is said to have been hugely funded by the US in its oust-Left drive in West Bengal between 2009-2011, has transferred millions of dollars to its fundamentalist associates in Bangladesh, they claim.

A central intelligence report accessed by a bdnews24.com correspondent in India says Trinamool MP in Rajya Sabha Ahmed Hassan Imran and another Maulana Asif Khan (originally from Teknaf) have been sending huge amounts of money to the Jamaat-e-Islami and BNP over the past six months."The whole idea is to foment unrest on a large scale that would involve killing of Awami League leaders and activists and public disorder," said a top central intelligence official.

The BNP and Jamaat leaders have been meting out those threats and pushing for a fresh election, almost in tandem with the US.Pakistani agencies are also involved, the source claims.
The officials say Trinamool MP Moon Moon Sen has close contacts with Imran Khan who is now out to topple Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and a recent visit of the Pakistani high commissioner to Kolkata was arranged through the Imran-Moon Moon liaison.

A large team of Kolkata-based journalists was then taken to Pakistan after the Pakistani High Commissioner met West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and sought her support to open a deputy high commission in Kolkata to facilitate Pakistani visas to Muslims in the city.

Indian intelligence officials are opposed to the proposal and somewhat amazed at the 'bonhomie' between the Pakistani diplomats and Mamata Banerjee who seems to be going out of her way to secure the Urdu-speaking Muslim vote.
The Bengali Muslims have largely voted for Congress and CPI(M) even in the 2014 parliament polls which the Trinamool swept in West Bengal. Kolkata has a huge population of Urdu-speaking Muslims who usually support fundamentalists and take part against anti-Bangladesh tirades as witnessed in their rallies against the war crimes trials in Bangladesh, which has great support in West Bengal amongst Bengali Hindus and Muslims alike.

One source points out that a leading Indian editor belonging to this community, who has recently joined the BJP, is now in Dhaka to 'liaise' closely with the BNP.
One businessman from the community is helping him set up links between the BJP and the BNP. This businessman claims he works for RAW. But many senior BJP leaders are upset at the activity of this editor and author because they say he is actually lobbying for the BNP in his own party circles. "Prime Minister Modi is keen to deal with the present government but this Muslim editor-journalist seems to have taken it upon himself to forge strong BNP-BJP ties," said a top Bengal BJP leader.

The central intelligence report says that Ahmed Hassan Imran, who was nominated to Rajya Sabha by none other than Mamata Banerjee, was actually a senior office bearer of the now-banned Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI).
It provides details of its links with Muslim terror outfits and how he has been moving funds across the border.

Imran was a correspondent of the Jamaat's mouthpiece Naya Diganta and enjoys close personal relations with leaders like Motiur Rahman Nizami, Delwar Hossain Sayedee and Mir Quasem Ali, all of whom are up in the dock on the war crimes trials.
Pakistan is strongly lobbying with other powerful Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia to force the Bangladesh government to stop the war crimes trials, say Indian intelligence officials.

Their report says that the US is backing the Jamaat-BNP combine because it has been promised a base in the Bay of Bengal in case they come to power, possibly in the Saint Martin's Island.
According to these officials, senior US officials have been meeting BNP Senior Vice-Chairman Tarique Rahman now in exile in London. The US is keen on this base to oversee the Chinese-developed port facility at Kyaukpyu in Myanmar's Rakhine province and the proposed Sonadia deep-sea port in Bangladesh. The intelligence report says that the US is not only keen to bring down Sheikh Hasina government but also cripple the Left regime in Tripura with the ultimate purpose of ousting it in an operation akin to West Bengal in 2011.
Edit: this Ahmed Hassan Imran guy is also involved in the Sharadha scam
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/internal-security/63163-saradha-money-fanned-bangla-flames.html

Last edited:

EXPERT

If the government knows everything than why not its taking any action. .
. . . . .

Last edited:

pmaitra

Indian intelligence knew all along that the US was trying to oust the AL government in BD, but I would have never imagined that Mamata would be riding on US funded campaign of blood and gore to come to power.

In short: US-Pakistani-Trinamool-BNP-Jamaat nexus.

What is Modi going to do about this?

As someone said, never, NEVER, trust the US.

pmaitra

One good thing is once this new govt has come in, anti-national activities are being uncovered and freely highlighted in media, regardless of global alliances or religious ideology.
You are right.

First, the NGOs, the Green-Piss, and all those things, trying to slow down development. Now these Trinamool-BNP-Jamaat-Pak-USA alliance. This is good it is coming out, thanks to Modi (I bet the previous regime knew it too, but kept quiet). I think the US is really scared of PRC, that they want to carry out another Ukraine style operation in BD for a military base. India needs to be very careful. I think making these revelations public will spread awareness in the minds of the people in India and BD, and make it difficult for the enemies to meet their objectives.

thethinker

Country flag
You are right.

First, the NGOs, the Green-Piss, and all those things, trying to slow down development. Now these Trinamool-BNP-Jamaat-Pak-USA alliance. This is good it is coming out, thanks to Modi (I bet the previous regime knew it too, but kept quiet). I think the US is really scared of PRC, that they want to carry out another Ukraine style operation in BD for a military base. India needs to be very careful. I think making these revelations public will spread awareness in the minds of the people in India and BD, and make it difficult for the enemies to meet their objectives.
Won't be surprising if some of these revelations (like "classified" reports) are leaked on purpose. By making such revelations public, Indians would gradually be more careful about what is going around them when it involves foreign organizations, question their motives and not accept all the "friendly foreign alliances" at face value just because it is from the "developed" Western powers.

West never is benevolent without strings attached. In fact, no foreign country should be expected to be. And looking at coups all over the world, the US would have it's hand in there somewhere.

pmaitra

@thethinker,

So, we have Victoria Nuland in Kiev, and Mamata Banerjee in Calcutta.

Two evils, in my opinion. The sad thing is, the latter is an Indian. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

thethinker

Country flag
@thethinker,

So, we have Victoria Nuland in Kiev, and Mamata Banerjee in Calcutta.

Two evils, in my opinion. The sad thing is, the latter is an Indian. :(
And the latter kind do more damage to nation than the former ones, sadly. :sad:

anoop_mig25

Country flag

@pmaitra
I think its crap news US would be behind to outs Sheikh Hasina's in Bangladesh.

What do u think who replace them in Bangladesh BNP-JAmant alliance which would in turn give safety to terrorist which would be another headack for US.

BNP-JAmant alliance would never give land for US militray alliance.they are more close to china then US

I think some other country is funding BNP-JAmant alliance in Bangladesh and shardda chit fund was just front used to divert money while TMC may not be knowing they made money till everything was good.

And outing left from Tripura what would US gain ?????

happy

I think its crap news US would be behind to outs Sheikh Hasina's in Bangladesh.

What do u think who replace them in Bangladesh BNP-JAmant alliance which would in turn give safety to terrorist which would be another headack for US.
I would beg to differ on two counts. My opinion is as below:

1) Terrorists are created by the USA and classified as 'Good' and 'Bad'. The good ones are used to further their imperialistic ambitions and once the target is achieved, they become classified as 'Bad'.

2) Trumpeting the evil deeds of the 'Bad', the US makes sure that their defence industry has ample business.

So, I do not think that US gives any shit about other people as long as their objectives are met.

And, coming to the topic whether US would finance and support such an operation in BD, hell YES !!! They have been trying it for some time now and it is a bone of contention between India and US.

I believe US is focusing it's energy on BD in case PM Modi snubs them.

Last edited:

nrupatunga

The article posted in #1 reports this
One source points out that a leading Indian editor belonging to this community, who has recently joined the BJP, is now in Dhaka to 'liaise' closely with the BNP.
One businessman from the community is helping him set up links between the BJP and the BNP. This businessman claims he works for RAW. But many senior BJP leaders are upset at the activity of this editor and author because they say he is actually lobbying for the BNP in his own party circles. "Prime Minister Modi is keen to deal with the present government but this Muslim editor-journalist seems to have taken it upon himself to forge strong BNP-BJP ties," said a top Bengal BJP leader.

I feel this editor is MJ Akbar. Though i didn't get what exactly is he upto from the article. And why are bjp leaders upset with him?? And which person(businessman) will claim that he works for RAW openly to a newspaper even if he is not named.

======

@pmaitra @Ray are urdu speaking muslims more than bengali speaking muslims in west bengal?? As the article says that even though bengali speaking muslims mainly voted for cpm/congress, it was trinamool which the urdu speakers primarily supported won seats.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Interesting news.

If BD media knows, how come this is not featuring in the Indian media?

Is Ajit Doval sleeping or is this news fictional?

@nrupatunga

Urdu speaking Muslims of Bengal are from Behar and UP, who are blue collar workers.

I would not be surprised if some are the razakars, who were hounded out of Bangladesh.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
I would beg to differ on two counts. My opinion is as below:

1) Terrorists are created by the USA and classified as 'Good' and 'Bad'. The good ones are used to further their imperialistic ambitions and once the target is achieved, they become classified as 'Bad'.

2) Trumpeting the evil deeds of the 'Bad', the US makes sure that their defence industry has ample business.

So, I do not think that US gives any shit about other people as long as their objectives are met.

And, coming to the topic whether US would finance and support such an operation in BD, hell YES !!! They have been trying it for some time now and it is a bone of contention between India and US.

I believe US is focusing it's energy on BD in case PM Modi snubs them.
US doesnt has sole right of creating terrorist Let isnt creation of US.How is defence Industry of US comes in picture . BD is shopping from china for there most of needs.

But still i donot get what would US gain in removing awami league gov and get it replaced by BNP-Jamat alliance.this people are more china with jamat beging strong anti-US.hell if jamat comes to power expect them to give shelther to isisi-aq in bangladesh.

nrupatunga

Interesting news.

If BD media knows, how come this is not featuring in the Indian media?

Is Ajit Doval sleeping or is this news fictional?

@nrupatunga

Urdu speaking Muslims of Bengal are from Behar and UP, who are blue collar workers.

I would not be surprised if some are the razakars, who were hounded out of Bangladesh.
If they have come from up/bihar, fine but the article says that inspite of bengali muslims mainly voting for cpm/congress, it was the tmc which won. As I feel hindu vote would have gone to all i.e. congress, cpm, bjp, tmc(maybe bigger chunk went to tmc). Hence asked whether urdu speakers are more?

=====

Coming paki embassy/consulates, i thought apart from delhi, at-least mumbai would have a consulate. But couldn't find it on net. Wiki also says only new delhi. If thats the case why is mamata keen on paki consulate in west bengal?? Does she want to facilitate isi to have better operational capacity with bangaldeshi jihadi?/

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If they have come from up/bihar, fine but the article says that inspite of bengali muslims mainly voting for cpm/congress, it was the tmc which won. As I feel hindu vote would have gone to all i.e. congress, cpm, bjp, tmc(maybe bigger chunk went to tmc). Hence asked whether urdu speakers are more?

=====

Coming paki embassy/consulates, i thought apart from delhi, at-least mumbai would have a consulate. But couldn't find it on net. Wiki also says only new delhi. If thats the case why is mamata keen on paki consulate in west bengal?? Does she want to facilitate isi to have better operational capacity with bangaldeshi jihadi?/
Because she is a weirdo.

Anyway, the Sharda scam has caught up with her including a Bangladeshi connection.

Let us see if the Govt of India will be ready with the bamboo to be placed where it hurts.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Indian intelligence officials say they have unravelled a US-funded move to topple Sheikh Hasina's government in Bangladesh and 'weaken' the Left regime in Tripura.
West Bengal's ruling party Trinamool Congress, which is said to have been hugely funded by the US in its oust-Left drive in West Bengal between 2009-2011, has transferred millions of dollars to its fundamentalist associates in Bangladesh, they claim.

A central intelligence report accessed by a bdnews24.com correspondent in India says Trinamool MP in Rajya Sabha Ahmed Hassan Imran and another Maulana Asif Khan (originally from Teknaf) have been sending huge amounts of money to the Jamaat-e-Islami and BNP over the past six months."The whole idea is to foment unrest on a large scale that would involve killing of Awami League leaders and activists and public disorder," said a top central intelligence official.

The BNP and Jamaat leaders have been meting out those threats and pushing for a fresh election, almost in tandem with the US.Pakistani agencies are also involved, the source claims.
The officials say Trinamool MP Moon Moon Sen has close contacts with Imran Khan who is now out to topple Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and a recent visit of the Pakistani high commissioner to Kolkata was arranged through the Imran-Moon Moon liaison.

A large team of Kolkata-based journalists was then taken to Pakistan after the Pakistani High Commissioner met West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and sought her support to open a deputy high commission in Kolkata to facilitate Pakistani visas to Muslims in the city.

Indian intelligence officials are opposed to the proposal and somewhat amazed at the 'bonhomie' between the Pakistani diplomats and Mamata Banerjee who seems to be going out of her way to secure the Urdu-speaking Muslim vote.
The Bengali Muslims have largely voted for Congress and CPI(M) even in the 2014 parliament polls which the Trinamool swept in West Bengal. Kolkata has a huge population of Urdu-speaking Muslims who usually support fundamentalists and take part against anti-Bangladesh tirades as witnessed in their rallies against the war crimes trials in Bangladesh, which has great support in West Bengal amongst Bengali Hindus and Muslims alike.

The central intelligence report says that Ahmed Hassan Imran, who was nominated to Rajya Sabha by none other than Mamata Banerjee, was actually a senior office bearer of the now-banned Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI).
It provides details of its links with Muslim terror outfits and how he has been moving funds across the border.

Imran was a correspondent of the Jamaat's mouthpiece Naya Diganta and enjoys close personal relations with leaders like Motiur Rahman Nizami, Delwar Hossain Sayedee and Mir Quasem Ali, all of whom are up in the dock on the war crimes trials.
Pakistan is strongly lobbying with other powerful Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia to force the Bangladesh government to stop the war crimes trials, say Indian intelligence officials.

Their report says that the US is backing the Jamaat-BNP combine because it has been promised a base in the Bay of Bengal in case they come to power, possibly in the Saint Martin's Island.
According to these officials, senior US officials have been meeting BNP Senior Vice-Chairman Tarique Rahman now in exile in London. The US is keen on this base to oversee the Chinese-developed port facility at Kyaukpyu in Myanmar's Rakhine province and the proposed Sonadia deep-sea port in Bangladesh. The intelligence report says that the US is not only keen to bring down Sheikh Hasina government but also cripple the Left regime in Tripura with the ultimate purpose of ousting it in an operation akin to West Bengal in 2011.

@pmaitra sir @Free Karma sir @nrupatunga @whoever it may concern

This news source is a piece of crap and nothing but BANGLADESHI propaganda.
I have highlighted several portions which reveal the dubious nature of the article.

The first thing I want to point out is both LEFT and TMC have been/are supporting this illegal Bangladeshi migrants who come here in droves and create all sorts of law and order problems. This thugs and rogues from Bangladesh come here and settle in Murshidab,Malda,border districts,Khidderpore region of Kolkata. All of them are Bengali speaking muslims and do not speak Urdu. HOWEVER THIS NEWS ARTICLE IS COMPLETELY HIDING THAT FACT UNDER THE CARPET. They are instead saying that Pakistani Muslims are coming here under the TMC govt. :lol::lol::lol:
Even a toddler knows the truth. The fact is this news site BD24 is a pro Bangladeshi and pro immigration website. This illegal Bangladeshi immigrants are not even mentioned once in this website`s report. This single fact shows that they are a propaganda site hiding the truth.

As for the report of "URDU speaking Muslims" holding anti Bangladeshi rallies. Well I have to say that this news site is now confusing Bengali with Urdu. All of the illegal Bengali Muslim migrants are in her rallies.(well they are usually paid Rs 40-50 for going to her sermons and listening to the achievements she had made.) IT WAS THIS BANGLADESHI IMMIGRANTS WHO VOTED FOR TMC CONTRARY TO THIS NEWSSITE`S CLAIMS.In their effort to hide the fact that they are actually from Bangladesh this new-site is claiming they speak Urdu. Yellow journalism at its worst.

Now for the actors and actresses who have become MPs from TMC. Yes they are really good for nothing guys and only god knows why they have been given such jobs. Case in point is that Dev guy. However not even the greatest fairy tale writer can bring Moon Moon Sen and Imran Khan together and portray them as some kind of Pakistani-CIA agent nexus. Moon Moon Sen is more interested in getting the impartial and rightly deserved "Mahanayika" award from our honorable Chief Minister.:rofl: Well some great film critics have compared her to the likes of the legendary Suchitra Sen,.... after Moon Moon Sen became a MP of course. AFAIK she has little interest in joining ISI unless it helps her in getting a few more National Actress awards for her films.

Actors Dev and Moon Moon Sen chosen for 'Mahanayak' awards | The Indian Express

Long story short, this article is nothing but a clever ploy to hide the problem of Bangladeshi immigrants and instead turn our focus to the ever nefarious and evil US-Pakistani-BNP nexus(favorite DFI topic). The bitter truth as I have said earlier is that both Left,TMC and Congress encourage illegal migrants from Bangladesh. They see them nothing more as cattle waiting to vote for them. This people usually end up becoming rogues,dacoits and prostitutes. After the elections the govt hardly cares for them.(Well the govt hardly cares for Bengali Hindus too)The best solution as per many hot headed Bengalis to get rid of these parasites would be to exterminate them ala Hitler style. However we are not a race of Hitlers but Hindus. So IMHO this Muslims or atleast their kids should be educated in govt schools(not in madrasas) and taught secularism. Mustafa Kemal`s Turkish model needs to be followed here.

As for the billions of dollars given to TMC well that is another lie. Some TMC/CPM goons are busy extorting money from people. If they were indeed funded by the US they would not stoop so low.

Anyway only in DFI can such news or such sensational information be found. After all some DFI posters have posted about flying vimanas,Ancient Maya-Indians and other such facts. Whenever there is some news about US involvement some posters here immediately jump on that issue. They conveniently forget logic and reasoning or even the truth(In this case the illegal Bangladeshi immigration). Some even forget that the US has its own share of good things also and funds the research of many Indian scientists(a thing which the great Putin`s Russia does not do). Instead nonsensical conspiracy theories become the order of the day. As they say in Bengali "Galper Goru gache othe."(In fairy tales even cows can climb trees).

pmaitra

@pmaitra sir @Free Karma sir @nrupatunga @whoever it may concern

This news source is a piece of crap and nothing but BANGLADESHI propaganda.
I have highlighted several portions which reveal the dubious nature of the article.
That is your opinion, and perception vary from person to person. Every individual is free to believe what he wants.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles