Major US, Israeli air defense exercise begins

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
News from The Associated Press

JERUSALEM (AP) -- The Israeli military says its largest ever exercise with the United States has begun.

A major air defense drill called Austere Challenge 2012 started Sunday and includes more than 3,500 Americans and 1,000 Israelis. The militaries are practicing their ability to work together against a range of threats facing Israel, the main U.S. ally in the Mideast.

The military exercise was originally scheduled for April but was postponed at Israel's request. No reason was given but it came amid growing talk of Israel preparing to attack Iran if Tehran does not cease its uranium enrichment program.

The weeks-long joint exercise will test multiple Israeli and American air defense systems against incoming missiles and rockets from places as far away as Iran.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Ready for the Show Time......What is the reaction from the Persian Side...Is they are in safe Bunker or Underground rooms

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Ready for the Show Time......What is the reaction from the Persian Side...Is they are in safe Bunker or Underground rooms
Iran is not a coward. Foolish they may be, but not a coward. If Israel or America starts this war, then it will be the last war for them. Iran has more powerful friends than even two NATOs are capable of handling.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
The two powerful friends are Russia and China........

I think war may be a reality on or before November, in between November-December, on January 2013,i.e. before the 2012 Presidential elections in U.S.A. or after the elections.........

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
C'mon!! somebody fire some goddamn mizzile! at someone,get this show started already,i'm bored no war on cnn or bbc wtf.. :sleep:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles