Mahindra Group bags multi-million dollar aerospace deal with Airbus

manindra

Country flag
Dhruv still doesnt have foldable rotor which is the prime requirement of IN. HAL were working on a foldable rotor for LUH. No updates on its status.
Naval Dhruv have foldable rotar since early but it have manual folding mechanism.
Navy wanted hydraulic assisted folding mechanism which that time can't be due it cost extra weight penalty of 100 kg which was seriously affected performance of N-ALH MK I but with arrival of more powerful Shakti turbojet engine and development of ALH MK III we can do it easily.
HAL should approach Indian Navy for this.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
One of things I witnessed first hand is that Mahindra management really take good care of their employees. You will regularly find second and third generation employees on their rolls.

I say more power to Mahindra, all the best to them.

Varahamihira

Country flag
One of things I witnessed first hand is that Mahindra management really take good care of their employees. You will regularly find second and third generation employees on their rolls.

I say more power to Mahindra, all the best to them.
I don't know about defence but my friend used to work at Mahindra Tech,and he has all the choicest abuses wrt to their management,accuses them of being not professional.
Hope this is not true in defence sector.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I don't know about defence but my friend used to work at Mahindra Tech,and he has all the choicest abuses wrt to their management,accuses them of being not professional.
Hope this is not true in defence sector.
My opinion is based on what i have seen their auto mobile manufacturing side of the business, which is their core business. Hence the mention of second and third generation of employees.

On the software side your friend is not alone, almost every indian software company works like that. Tech Mahindra is no exception.

Varahamihira

Country flag
My opinion is based on what i have seen their auto mobile manufacturing side of the business, which is their core business. Hence the mention of second and third generation of employees.

On the software side your friend is not alone, almost every indian software company works like that. Tech Mahindra is no exception.
Then that's good for us,we can get good products for our defence sector.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles