MADE IN INDIA

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Going by these videos, the capabilities exist in the country. More like the pearls exist, someone has to string them together. Now it is upto the MoD and Defence Forces to take a strategic call on how they want to go ahead.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
Going by these videos, the capabilities exist in the country. More like the pearls exist, someone has to string them together. Now it is upto the MoD and Defence Forces to take a strategic call on how they want to go ahead.
Yeah I saw them back to back and felt the same.
We can agree DRDO ADA HAL are not performing but all these institutions are performing well for foreign collaborators and meeting all requirements as well that to well within time.

I honestly feel that defense forces/MOD have to look away from HAL DRDO ADA and give them a chance.

These private units will not be dictated by Defense forces nor MOD hence they will be able to perform in a better way.

Minimum involvement of Defense forces and MOD is required once everything is finalized not like past were the requirements appeared to be the ghost appearing time and again.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Anti-China Sentiment Post Ladakh Face-Off Drives Up Demand For 'Made In India' Toys

Top 15 Toy Manufacturers in India

doreamon

Country flag
Anti-China Sentiment Post Ladakh Face-Off Drives Up Demand For 'Made In India' Toys

Top 15 Toy Manufacturers in India

Chinese cheap toys contains toxic substance .. they have flooded western market and also indian market.. No doubt many young children are coming out to be endogenous with inflated breasts aroumd the world...

Tuco

Country flag
Recently I was searching Amazon to buy a weighing scale as expected most of them were made in China. Luckily I found a BPL product and bought it. I am satisfied with the accuracy.

Screenshot_20200723-173023.png

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Chinese cheap toys contains toxic substance .. they have flooded western market and also indian market.. No doubt many young children are coming out to be endogenous with inflated breasts aroumd the world...

Govt can simply ban them on account of better ng harmful for kids. But then you need a spine and a brain to do that.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Chinese cos revive ad & marketing strategies, highlight ‘Make in India’ in campaigns

Sanatani

Country flag
Chinese cos revive ad & marketing strategies, highlight ‘Make in India’ in campaigns

Indian businessman are very cunning. Recently a vendor came to us to show products which were marked ""proudly made for India" with the lion picture .
When I asked him why was it "made for India" and not "made in India" , he tried to evade that question . Eventually his staff informed us that it was Made in China but marked made for India

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Indian businessman are very cunning. Recently a vendor came to us to show products which were marked ""proudly made for India" with the lion picture .
When I asked him why was it "made for India" and not "made in India" , he tried to evade that question . Eventually his staff informed us that it was Made in China but marked made for India
All the xiomi phones are marked made in India but they are merely packed or at best assembled. They save on taxes through this route and fool the people.

Samsung is the only one who is somewhat building here to an extent. Feature phones are made in South Indian factories rest companies simply import or assemble.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
iPhone 11 now manufactured locally at Foxconn’s Chennai plant

Read first line.. assembled but titled manufactured.

Trick is marketing and tax saving through this route. They have been refurbishing old iphone 5 , 6 and 7 too which apparently are hot cake here in India.

Cheran

Country flag
Hi Members - Are there any "Made in India" over the ear wired headphones available? I have searched in amazon.in but almost all are Chinese. :frusty:. Price upto Rs 3500.

Tuco

Country flag
Hi Members - Are there any "Made in India" over the ear wired headphones available? I have searched in amazon.in but almost all are Chinese. :frusty:. Price upto Rs 3500.
You can go for Sony. Usual Indian ones are just repackaged.

sorcerer

Country flag
Gizmore introduces indigenous 'Made in India' home audio range

New Delhi, [India] January 25 (ANI/PNN) : Gizmore, India's leading smart accessories& home audio brand has announced launch of several products in it's made in India, indigenous home audio range. Inspired by Prime Minister's vision for making India atmanirbhar, the company has, over a period of several months worked on creating products which are made from ground-up for Indians, by Indians. Having invested a lot of effort in design, innovation and customization of products for Indian consumers, the company is now ready to launch a complete range of seven new products which include entry level and Mid range 2.1 and 4.1 multimedia speakers and single Tower and dual tower speakers with MIC. These products are combination of great design, outstanding performance and better priced. All models are available at online portals as well as offline stores and comes with 1 year warranty support from Gizmore service network.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles