LV, Gucci, Burberry and Chinese Soldier

kickok1975

What are you ladies texting?

It might be:

Dear general, we are returning with victory. The captures include LV bag, Gucci bag and your wife's favorite, Burberry. We believe this journey is worth every penny we spend and further prove the strength of our people's army.

We are also glad to inform you more captures are underway and all senior officers would be very happy should they arrive.

Your brave soldiers:

Miss Co and Miss Rupt

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
those are fake rip off , i saw them in every damn store in china. loool, even at airport, i saw them selling lv for - 85 us$ .

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
THis thread is so cheap, it was made in CHina !

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
You may laugh all you want to. But the reality is virtually all tier-1 and tier-2 cities in China, talking about roughly the top 20 cities in China, have a complete assembly of european luxury goods stores, from LV to Gucci, from Rolex to Burberry, from Patek Phillips to Versace. LV, for example, operates 35 stores in 28 chinese cities, including some of the brands' largest stores in the world.

I myself am from a tier-2 city in China. As a person who now lives in a large city in Europe, I can testify that the availability of luxury goods in my hometown these days is comparable to a large european metropol such as Copenhagen or Stockholm.

cir

Hiding your head in the sands is always fun.!

What constitutes China's tier-1 city? Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong? How about Taipei?

Any Chinese tier-2 city, such as Nanjing, Qingdao, Dalian, Xiamen, Hangzhou, Wuhan, Harbin, Chengdu, Fuzhou etc(there are at least 20 of them), is years ahead of comparable Indian cities. As a matter of fact, some of those cities are way ahead of Mumbai, New Dheli etc...in terms of GDP, prosperity and the enviroment.

Take a close look at tier-3 cities in China: Changchun, Tangshan, Shijiazhuang, Suzhou, Ningbo, Wuxi, Changzhou, Zhenjiang, Yangzhou, Nantong, Wenzhou, etc...etc...all with a couple of million residents, nice universities/colleges, super infrastructure and modern amenity

Hey... It is more menaingful to go and visit China's tier-4 or indeed tier-5 cities, which would serve as good education for our Indian friends here. The list is too long to list.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Most people agree that there are 4 tier-1 cities (not counting HK): Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen. Tianjin, Chongqing are tier-2 cities also.

Fuzhou is definitely tier-3 whereas suzhou, ningbo, and perhaps wuxi are tier-2.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles