LTTE's strong anti-India posture continues; Govt extends ban

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
galaxy also started a thread with exact title...why are there two parallel threads ???

kayal

Tihar Jail
Banned
Storms expose LTTE artillery guns

" (AFP) – 15 hours ago

COLOMBO — A storm surge in Sri Lanka's northeast has exposed buried artillery guns of Tamil Tiger rebels in a region where the final battles of the country's 37-year conflict were fought, the army said Wednesday.

Troops stumbled on four 152mm artillery barrels and one 130 mm piece believed to have been used by Tiger guerrillas during their last stand in the district of Mullaittivu, army spokesman Ruwan Wanigasooriya said."

I think But for India, LTTE would have defeated Sri Lankan military

kayal

Tihar Jail
Banned
which mod is screwing up my posts by moving it around. What has my post to do with India banning Tamil military

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
@kayal
This is not a forum for glorying LTTE. Such threads won't be allowed in the "Land Forces" or any other defence sections

Last edited by a moderator:

kayal

Tihar Jail
Banned
@kayal
This is not a forum for glorying LTTE. Such threads won't be allowed in the "Land Forces" or any other defence sections

Why not? Was it not a land force? Put aside your racial biases and think straihjt for a minute.

Last edited by a moderator:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Mods......Can we create a thread Which related to LTTE ......you know that the best protest team ever in the world to stand with their People...

I'm not saying the I am supporting LTTE.....but create a thread is good to discuss such kind of Topics

kayal

Tihar Jail
Banned
Mods......Can we create a thread Which related to LTTE ......you know that the best protest team ever in the world to stand with their People...

create a thread is good to discuss such kind of Topics

yes, create a thread :cheer2:

mikhail

Country flag
The bloody government does not know shit. It's the SL government which is terrorist. LTTE were peace loving people who had no ill feelings against India. We have nothing to fear from those doves.

PS: ok ok. I was just being sarcastic. But then such statements will be seen. :D
sir its true that LTTE was a terrorist organisation who used to kill its own people but the sri lankans are not saints either!i mean when the peace talk started by Norway in the early 2000 the SL govt. could easily found a peaceful solution to this problem but instead they went with forward with all their guns blazing and declared a full fledged war against the SL Tamils.during the last phase of the war the SLA killed around 50,000-70,000 innocent Tamils in the name of eradicating LTTE.what they have done to the Tamils they should be tried for serious war crimes in the International Court but instead they went scott free and the funniest thing is that our GOI didn't do anything to end the plight of the Tamil people.instead they supported the SL govt fully knowing that this very govt. is working against our Motherland and is helping the chinis gain a foot hold in the IOR.what i am trying to say is what did we gain by supporting those s**ms and betraying our own people.now that very govt. is defying us INdians at every step and is getting cozy with pakistan and china:tsk:

HeinzGud

Country flag

I'm not saying the I am supporting LTTE.....but create a thread is good to discuss such kind of Topics
Yeah that will be good so people who are interested can get a good idea of LTTE's past and present progress if not future.

prakashbioc

Exactly. This is all drama. Either GoI thinks everybody is fool or consider themselves as over-smart. What's point in banning LTTE when DMK (pro-LTTE) with same goal is part of UPA-2. :rofl:
Not only Congress, DMK is also playing drama. DMK is not Pro-LTTE. They're just playing tamil and LTTE cards when MK is not in power.

In TN, this is a open secret. nothing to explain more.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles