Looking to Touch Base with Senior Defence Industry Professionals

Rage

DFI TEAM
As part of my new role with a major Global Executive Recruitment firm, specializing in mid- and senior level recruitment for private sector defense & aerospace corporations, I am looking to touch base with industry professionals in the sales & marketing, operations and liaison domains of the sector.

My motive, although fundamentally professional, is also personal. By putting defense & aerospace professionals in touch with their ideal job, I seek to improve their own prospects while also optimizing the distribution of talent throughout the industry, and thus improving output in the sector.

Although I work primarily with Indian private sector defence and aerospace firms and global defence & aerospace MNC's operating/selling in India, or partnering with Indian firms under joint ventures, my mandate is not limited to India alone and extends across the globe.

The industry professional I can work with would typically command a salary of over Rs.15 lac, have several years of work experience in public or private firms in the industry, and looking to make a suitable career move toward a role with greater responsibilities, remuneration and/or recognition. Most such industry professionals would also have a defence background, although this is not a requirement.

If you are such a professional, looking to better your own prospects or know someone who is, drop me a PM on my inbox. I'd love, in addition, to answer questions about what I do, what my firm does and how I can help you in the important role you play in the national defense and aerospace sector.

Many thanks and all the best for the future,
~Rage~

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Well that rules out 99.99% of DFI :yey:
Even so the effort is going in the right direction and could set a precedent within DFI.

Who knows, eventually some posters will cease their snappy but useless one-liners.

Just sayin'. :notsure:

t_co

Rage, what sort of role do you play in the Defense/Aerospace sector?

Rage

DFI TEAM
Rage, what sort of role do you play in the Defense/Aerospace sector?
@t_co,

That's rather confidential. But I'd be happy to talk about it with you if you can drop me a number I can reach you at.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rage

DFI TEAM
Looking for an office/liaison number for 'Nexter Systems' in India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles