Londonistan ?? Muhammad most common name given to babies in London

Blackwater

Such educational consultants are avaiable in many north Indian states who arrange students to be sent here. There was a BBC news item about people from punjab sleeping rough under flyover. Some of them have burnt their passport but willing to go back to India, GoI is taking own time to get them the document.

Anyway, no student gets benefit in UK.
if pakis student get less visa as compare to Indian student ,what is their fault:p:p

BTW i have come across news article where illegal immigrants from india in UK are desperate to leave UK, paying 1000 pounds to agent to hide in lorry back to France..

honeybadger

Not in UK. In every govt or banks or council or electoral forms, ethnicity is clearly mentioned on them, indian-pakistan -bangladesh is clearly mentioned seprately.

must be in ur Pakistani mind, u still think pakis and bangladeshi are still same:p:p:p

ok if it is easier to understand or digest ,take it as majority instead of 95%:p:p
kindly read the post by @Singh to understand the stats I am refering to and why I said 'clubbed together'. Its also quoted by me in the post you are refering, to make it easier.
Its odd that a veteran member creates stats from thin air (I say so because you have failed to give a link) and needs to be bailed out by others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

kindly read the post by @Singh to understand the stats I am refering to and why I said 'clubbed together'. Its also quoted by me in the post you are refering, to make it easier.
Its odd that a veteran member creates stats from thin air (I say so because you have failed to give a link) and needs to be bailed out by others.
well google is all yours my pakistani friend

As i no longer work in council now, cant provide u the link. I am sure Google will help you, already singh has help you little bit,

iam not sure how long u r living in UK or when u came to UK from Pakistan. but if u cant see whats happening around in ur society in UK than no body can help u

honeybadger

well google is all yours my pakistani friend

As i no longer work in council now, cant provide u the link. I am sure Google will help you, already singh has help you little bit,

iam not sure how long u r living in UK or when u came to UK from Pakistan. but if u cant see whats happening around in ur society in UK than no body can help u
I tend to think the person who makes an assertion usually provides the evidence.
One cannot create stats by looking at people around you. It will have bias of locality you live in, and wont represent whole of UK.
Your idea of me being a person of pakistani origin is presumptuous. lolz.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Being a senior or veteran member doesn't matter, what matters are your posts and their arguments and reasoning.

Its disingenuous to suggest Pakistanis are lagging because they have been clubbed with Bangladeshis.

The reason Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are clubbed together is because their socio-economic scores are similar and so are their socio-cultural traits. There is high correlation between the two.

Here are some more facts and figures

honeybadger

@Singh, when I said pakistan and bangladesh are clubbed together, I was refering to the statistics of the post I quoted. In the same post I also mentioned bangladeshis are more deprived but not sure how much effect it has on overall score. Yes they are indeed similar as you have posted above.

I was replying to the below bit to explain what I meant when I said clubbed together in that specific post.

"Not in UK. In every govt or banks or council or electoral forms, ethnicity is clearly mentioned on them, indian-pakistan -bangladesh is clearly mentioned seprately.

must be in ur Pakistani mind, u still think pakis and bangladeshi are still same"

I did not make the assertion nor did I refute it ever in any post.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Bangladeshis and Pakistanis in UK are not same by nationality.

Bangladeshis threw to the winds the silly nationality of being Pakistanis.

However, the mullah mindset is near similar because the lower economically sustainability of people have no solace but religion to engine their day !

The Pakistanis and the Bangladeshis are rock bottom in educations and economical spectrum.

Poor sods.

Lazy and pride deficient..

Education and financial empowerment changes mentality!

Last edited:

bennedose

Mohammad is the most common name given in London to male Muslim children? Pakistanis are the largest Muslim community in the UK? Interesting. I hope this is not a pointer to what these children will be doing in 20 years because here is an interesting fact about Pakistani males in the UK written by a Pakistani origin woman who has put herself at risk of being declared wajib ui qatl

The abuse of children was sickening, but British Pakistanis are fighting back | UK news | The Observer
This crime does have one very significant factor that has left me feeling deeply ashamed. The brutality and horror of these acts have nothing to do with me; they are as far removed from my life as the next person's. Yet I somehow feel responsible when I look at the names or faces of the perpetrators.

Why? Because a disproportionate number of them are British Pakistani – just like me. We speak the same language, have the same culture and home life and were probably raised with similar values. Yet somewhere along the way, something went very wrong.

This very thought ran through my head when I met two men in Sheffield who claimed to know gangs who groomed girls. They spoke casually about the kudos, easy sex and money that follows the gross exploitation of young girls. It was shocking and nauseating.

bennedose

@Singh, when I said pakistan and bangladesh are clubbed together, I was refering to the statistics of the post I quoted. In the same post I also mentioned bangladeshis are more deprived but not sure how much effect it has on overall score. Yes they are indeed similar as you have posted above.
I used to live in the UK a long while ago (1980s). Initially, Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis were all clubbed together as South Asians. i did not like that but that is beside the point. A very large number of "Indian restaurants" were run by Pakistanis or Bangladeshis who were quite happy to call themselves Indian. The surest test of whether a restaurant was truly Indian was to ask for masala dosa.

But gradually over the years Pakistanis showed that they had a unique (and mostly reprehensible) character of their own that set them apart. Taxi drivers started recognizing that i was Indian and not Pakistani because I spoke English. Pakistanis were visible because they continued to wear shalwar-kameez where the kameez would stick out a mile below the bottom of a warm jacket worn over it. Last and most important Pakistanis gradually slipped into what Pakistan and Pakistanis are really good at
1. A sense of indignant entitlement without working. i.e dole and council housing
2. Poor economic performance (Allah will provide)
3. Poor educational performance (as long as there is Quran, why study anything else?)

This was combined with increasing Pakistani origin involvement in street violence and crime, honour killings, and illegal immigration. At one stage Indians started protesting at being clubbed with Packees as "South Asian" and over the last few decades Britainistan has figured out that there IS a difference. There are two different nations.

On a visit to the UK in 1993 A Pakistani, clearly a Pakjabi and a supporter of then PM Nawaz Sharif was boasting about the strength of the Pakistani Rupee and how it was fully convertible (I guess it was always fully convertible into terror but I did not ask) . Why doesn't Pakistan rename its currency as Dinar or Riyal Why remain stuck in the subcontinent (but I digress)

But I am glad to see the UK being taken over by Pakis. They deserve it. It was the Brits who imported and kept a large number of Punjabis from Bahawalpur pretending they were Kashmiris to play big power games as a fading power and put pressure on India. I would love to see the queen buried in a burqa and Prince Philipuddin greet everyone with a Bismillah ur Rehman ur Rahim. That would be real justice for Pakistan and britain.

i live in hope...

TrueSpirit

But I am glad to see the UK being taken over by Pakis. They deserve it. It was the Brits who imported and kept a large number of Punjabis from Bahawalpur pretending they were Kashmiris to play big power games as a fading power and put pressure on India. I would love to see the queen buried in a burqa and Prince Philipuddin greet everyone with a Bismillah ur Rehman ur Rahim. That would be real justice for Pakistan and britain.

i live in hope...
Your sense of humour is beyond words :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Country flag
One day northern England will be a separate country by great efforts of the freedom fighters
born today. Just like the British split India their turn to split is coming.

parijataka

Country flag
I used to live in the UK a long while ago (1980s). Initially, Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis were all clubbed together as South Asians. i did not like that but that is beside the point. A very large number of "Indian restaurants" were run by Pakistanis or Bangladeshis who were quite happy to call themselves Indian. The surest test of whether a restaurant was truly Indian was to ask for masala dosa.

i live in hope...
Pakistan was supposed to be an ally of UK and US in the Great Game as also a launching pad for US-UK into ME or Central Asia which is why Britain massaged the Pakistanis.

bennedose

Pakistan was supposed to be an ally of UK and US in the Great Game as also a launching pad for US-UK into ME or Central Asia which is why Britain massaged the Pakistanis.
Correct - and it is amazing how Pakis got massaged and every time gora aadmi praised them or agreed with their absurd Islamic demands they would turn to look at India and say "Look you kafirs. White man/west agrees with us"

This is also why Pakis were so keen to "internationalize" issues where they thought "International community" (gora aadmi) would save their sorry asses.

The way that idiotic picture of Ayub Khan playfully stroking Roosevelt's cheek is displayed with great pride by Pakis tells a story about the Pakistani mindset. It is the mindset of a servant, a slave who shows a picture to someone whom he considers a fellow slave to say "Look how close I am to massa. You need to be jealous of my status.". The US and UK for their part know that Pakis can be played by praising and supporting some things. It is astounding and funny how Americans bribed Pakistanis to do their work time and time again. As long as Pakistanis - especially their "greatly respected and admired" army can be thrown a few scraps and leftovers to make them look at Indians and say "look what we got" Pakis will keep licking western ass.

That is why the Taliban are important. I mean "bad Taliban" who understand that the Pakistan army are slaves of America. The US has used the Pakistan army to kill them - leading to what I hope will be long lasting enmity. However if the Taliban simply cop out of this fight it means that the Taliban too are useless pipsqueaks who need to be simply crushed and thrown away.

We live in interesting times.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
This is also why Pakis were so keen to "internationalize" issues where they thought "International community" (gora aadmi) would save their sorry asses.
When has that changed?

Even today, they always talk about 'Kashmir Issue' at the UN and every stupid forum that our Mauni Baba engages with them in.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles