LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
May I ask you Sir,

What do you mean by your Tag Line - "DOGS and CHODI BHAKT are not allowed to Quote"

And your Avtar "Jis Desh ka Shasak RANDWA hota hia whan Praja ki halat Vidhva jaisi hoti hai".

Do you admire PAPPU GANDHI??

Or do you hate MODI???

All the Avtars used by you till now and your tag line bluntly suggests THAT YOU HAVE SOME GRUDGE TOWARDS MODI.

Can you suggest better option other then Modi in present time, which you would love to see, and be sure that INDIA'S FUTURE IS IN SAFE HANDS???
Sir, among Indians these days, it's cool to hate Modi, don't you know. Only poor backward people worship Modi - it's hip to call him "Mudi" and mock his rhetoric, yaaaaar.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
May I ask you Sir,

What do you mean by your Tag Line - "DOGS and CHODI BHAKT are not allowed to Quote"

And your Avtar "Jis Desh ka Shasak RANDWA hota hia whan Praja ki halat Vidhva jaisi hoti hai".

Do you admire PAPPU GANDHI??

Or do you hate MODI???

All the Avtars used by you till now and your tag line bluntly suggests THAT YOU HAVE SOME GRUDGE TOWARDS MODI.

Can you suggest better option other then Modi in present time, which you would love to see, and be sure that INDIA'S FUTURE IS IN SAFE HANDS???

Dekh bhai esliye me bol raha tha PM kar Lena Jo puchna ho. Yahan thread me baat Badh jati hai or Fir thread ki MA bhen ho jati hai.

square

Strategic Issues
Sir, among Indians these days, it's cool to hate Modi, don't you know. Only poor backward people worship Modi - it's hip to call him "Mudi" and mock his rhetoric, yaaaaar.
i like the present govt policy of 'make in india '......actually people on forums like this are too concern about militery equipments but their is a entire revolution happening around which hardly makes a news....

on the other sides , there are few pilicies of present govt on which i have reservations...

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
LOL, What a fool Mehabooba is.

Did she forget the Hurriyats are in New Delhi aka Modi's den.

Scumbags can own property in rest of India but Indian citizens are not allowed in J&K. What shit rule is this. And then she threats us with not bowing before the tricolor.

Fucking jihadi bitch will pay for it.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
LOL, What a fool Mehabooba is.

Did she forget the Hurriyats are in New Delhi aka Modi's den.

Scumbags can own property in rest of India but Indian citizens are not allowed in J&K. What shit rule is this. And then she threats us with not bowing before the tricolor.

Fucking jihadi bitch will pay for it.
Among other things, probably is trying to fill the void of the hurriyat. doubtful how much she will succeed.

Zero-Sum-Game

let's not just jump on the blind bashing wagon. as far as i know that similar laws are usually in the mountaneous states. i know for sure that non-residents cant buy property in Himachal Pradesh.

jadoogar

Country flag
Pakistan Army's infrastructure at LoC was destroyed around 10 days back. So, they are busy rebuilding their bunkers and camps. Most possible reason of silence at LoC now. Anyways, I have some half a dozen short clips of Indian Army retaliations on 19th July, I will upload it after few days once I stitch all those videos.
That is good to hear. I wonder if they should be allowed to rebuild ! If I remember correctly the bakis used to shell, fire and kill Indians when we were erecting our LOC fence.

aditya g

Country flag
P

Or bhai 1 or Baat, kal morning me exclusive video dekhna. Thermal LORROS se capture kiya hua LoC se. Old video hai

Teaser ha ya full video ye abhi decide nahin he.
Either publish full video or don't .......................

lcafanboy

Country flag
Was Doklam standoff staged by China to appease Pakistan?
Written By: Vicky Nanjappa
Updated: Thursday, July 27, 2017, 16:42 [IST]

China has repeatedly blamed India for the Doklam standoff. The Chinese went on to say that it was the Indians who moved its troops which led to the standoff at Doklam.

OneIndia discusses with former Research and Analysis Wing officer, Amar Bhushan what led to the sudden aggression by China. Bhushan says that let us one fact straight and that is there will be no escalation from both sides.

He says that the Chinese may have come under pressure from Pakistan to escalate the matter and cause a diversion.

Sikkim Standoff : Ajit Doval arrives in China to attend BRICS summit | Oneindia News
Pakistan is under a lot of pressure thanks to the aggressive stand taken by our Army. They are facing major losses and the country is facing the heat like it has never done before.

In such a scenario, they looked towards their 'all weather friend,' China for support. In my analysis of how the events unfolded at Doklam, it looks like the entire episode was staged to benefit Pakistan.

Pakistan felt that it needed some breathing space after receiving a beating from India and hence may have requested the Chinese to create a diversion, Bhushan also points out. All these borders, be it with Pakistan or China go quiet during the winter and these issues would automatically be resolved then, the former R&AW officer explains.

Bhushan says that since this entire Doklam issue looks staged, there is no chance that it would escalate any further. There would be a resolution soon on the issue or matters would just drag till the winter, he also says.
http://www.oneindia.com/internation...staged-china-to-appease-pakistan-2507351.html

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
Dolam: Complete media blackout.

“Suddenly there was crazy movement of soldiers outside. We thought war had broken out. Then there were also rumours of clashes on social media, which were rubbish. We would have heard the gunfire and bombs going off had that happened because we are so close to the border,” says a resident of Kupup, one of the last villages near the Indo-China border.

This area was tense in the initial days, but fears have slowly ebbed and there was never any restriction on their movement.

The initial media hysteria post the India-China standoff has residents edgy. They are not comfortable talking to reporters. They share a close working relationship with the army and don’t want to jeopardise it.

“Even we have not seen Doklam, we are not allowed to go to that area. How can reporters stand 80 km away and say they are at ground zero,” says another resident unhappy with the reports.

The area has been sealed off by the army; barring soldiers and their support staff no one is allowed in the area.

Reliable sources in the army tell us that soldiers from both sides stand face-to-face 24x7 at over 11,000 feet in Doklam braving the elements.

The monsoon rains lash the plateau and night temperatures can drop below 5 degrees. Shifts change and wet uniforms have to be dried out, but with no sign of the sun for days it’s an arduous task.

Several kitchens have been set up to feed the hungry jawans. The Chinese and Indian soldiers posted there see other each other every day and some apparently even exchange cigarettes.

On our first attempt to travel to Kupup, Nathang and Zuluk villages, we got as far as Thegu, which is approximately 15 km from Nathu La.

The army checkpoint seemed to know we were coming. The sentry was quick to reach out to his superiors. As I waited for them to check our credentials, I walked around.

http://www.news18.com/news/india/gr...t-sore-point-in-india-china-ties-1476545.html

SanjeevM

Country flag
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...loan-then-grabs-land/articleshow/59822644.cms

For Pakistan, a grim reminder from Sri Lanka: China gives loan, then grabs land
Similar will be the case for Nepal and Bangladesh in few years from now. Today they see easy money coming from China. Once the repayment start, these countries will also have to do such favours to Chinese which may be against Indian interest.

Should India work with Asian Development Bank or World Bank or US or EU and assist our neighbors to pay off Chinese debt and free our neighborhood and IOR of Chinese influence?

If we are able to do so, we can have such huge stakes in their port projects.

I hope government do something to make our neighborhood safe.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Chinese military installations, radar sites and logistics hubs on IndoTibet border:

Very informative video peeps, do give a watch

Does our intelligence agencies have this information in case of a war?

Amrk

Country flag
I suppose this and much more, this is for people like us, as much we discuss china we don't know much abt them, China is the real enemy, pakistan is just a knife that the chinese hold.
We have to break the knife, but then when we are ready we must break the hand also.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I guess they have no clue whatsoever... I would be going to RAAAA office tomorrow and present these secrets in a super secret file wearing a Ninja suit. :spy: :spy: :spy:

I would get a medal for this and a ride on chabeeesh january parade on elephants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles